Cotton candies and Love

Cotton candies and Love

You are so delighted and happy today because ur sweet and adorable boyfriend Lee Taemin is gonna celebrate your birthday together!
He called you and asked you to meet him at a theme park.
You grinned and smiled like a fool when you changed into a cute white dress and a blue flats that Taemin bought for you.
You reached the theme park 30 minutes earlier than the time he said and you can see him already waiting for you under a tree.

His blond hair shone when the sun rays hit them, making it feel like he is an angel who came to earth.
Finally he saw you but you can see a look of startled on his face.
He is looking at you from head to toe with a shocked expression.
You are worried that what you wear might look weird so u asked him 'Do i look weird? I think i will chang-' he interrupted you and said 'n-n-no you dont look weird...its just...you look very pretty...you should dress like this oftenly...' he tried hard to explain that you look pretty and you can see a hint of redness creeping up his face, he blushed furiously and gave you a shy yet super adorable smile that makes you melt.
You looked at him lovingly and you pinched his cheeks a little and he pouted and whined like a small child, saying 'it hurts...' with a super adorable face.
You just cant resist him and his cute expressions and you said 'I am sorry... :)' while smiling at him.
Then he suddenly had an evil grin on his face and said, 'unless you kiss my cheeks to make it better i am not gonna forgive you... ;)'.
But you looked at the theme park and there are alot of people looking.
You wanted to reject him but he gave you the pouts and puppy eyes that you cant resist so you gave in and said 'ok...just this once...ok?', then you leaned forward to kiss his cheeks.
Taemin showed his cheeks to you but as you came forward with ur eyes shut he turned his head back and you kissed his soft, plump lips.
You are shocked and you open ur eyes to see Taemin looking at you gently and kissed you back.
Then his lips left your lips and u kinda want it to last abit more longer but you shook off the thought.
He caressed your face with his hands gently and that is when you realised that there are alot of people staring at you and Taemin.
U then tried to distance yourself from Taemin but he just let out a playful chuckle and said 'Why not continue since they saw what happened?'.
You blushed and asked him not to play around.
Then he took your hands and bring u to a merry go round.
You are gonna reject it when u saw only children and kids rode it but Taemin insisted it and so you rode the merry go round with Taemin.
You rode on a carriage while he rode on a horse.
He looked like a prince when he rode the horse.
The colourful lights shone on his face, making him look so dreamy and unrealistic.
You thought to urself in your mind that he is your shining knight in armor and your prince charming and you didnt realise that you are smiling while you are thinking about Taemin until a camera click sound startled you and you looked at Taemin.
He is holding his handphone and he took a picture of you while you are daydreaming about him. He chuckled and said 'you looked sooo adorable here :D i shall put your photo as my wallpaper :)'.
You cant stop to think how lucky you are to be with Taemin, the perfect guy for you.
Then after that you guys went to other rides and you felt happy to just see Taemin with you, smiling brightly.
Then you guys bought cotton candy and shared one together.
Taemin pulled out strands of cotton candy and applied it below his nose, making it look like a colourful moustache.
You laughed at the sight of it and it is a wonderful day for you.
After that you passed by the ferris wheel and you wanted to ride it.
Taemin then bought the tickets and you guys rode the ferris wheel.
There are only two of you in the small ferris wheel cable.
Its night and from high above you can see the city lights and it amazes you.
The sight is very pretty and you fell in love with it.
But then suddenly you saw fireworks lit in the sky and you saw a very huge heart shape brightly shining among the midst of those people in the theme park.
Its actually hundreds of people holding fireworks and forming a heart and in the middle of the heart states 'i love you'.
You are very touched and tears fell down your face.
Taemin then came forward and he caressed your face, wiping away your tears.
Then suddenly he kneels down and pulls out a velvet box and reveal a diamond ring lying in the middle of the box.
Then he said 'Jagiya...will you be my wife?' with a sincere look and smile on his face.
You immediately kissed him and said 'i do!' and Taemin kissed you back passionately.
When the ride ended he carried you bride style but you guys dont care about the glances of passerby people.
In his eyes and in your eyes there is only the presence of u both :) and u guys looked just like a madly in love couple.
 
End~
 
phew the ending is kinda horrible i am sorry :/ haha hope u guys like it ><