Talk That

The Stories Untold

Title: Talk That
Author: lildragongurl
Characters: BAP & SECRET
Genre: AU, angst, romance, drama,
Summary: 4 different drabbles for the 4 different couples.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Krz12IF2T4

 

It was a year later when they first met again.

 

On the street.

 

Right at that instant, when their eyes made contact, everything came flashing back to them; even when they had tried pushing those memories to the back of their minds.

 

His pure pretty face.

 

Her bright laughter while they’re having their phone conversation.

 

However, a price came with these beautiful memories.

 

He suddenly remembers her hurt expression from a year ago. The look she gave him, whenever he came up with some excuse. The way she cried during shower when she thought he couldn’t hear; the arguments they had in his car.

 

And the tears he during their final hug.

 

She suddenly remembers the hurt she felt, the way he lied like she’s just some naïve little girl. The apologetic looks he always gave her and she will end up forgiving him stupidly. The bucket of tears she had cried after their arguments.

 

And the tears she cried during their final hug.

 

Now, a year later, on the street, she’s giving him the same look, the same hurt expression she gave him a year ago.

 

He gave her one final look and turned away.

 

He truly loves her and this is the only way he could protect her…

 

From himself.

 

It seemed like it was only yesterday when she was still smiling.

 

It seemed like it just happened when she can still see his gummy smile.

 

But no, everything’s just an illusion; he’s gone.

 

She’s alone, all by herself.

 

Like a lifeless zombie, she walked towards the mirror and saw her own reflection, eyes dead and lifeless, the spark that was once shining in those eyes, gone.

 

But suddenly, she saw another girl, smiling innocently.

 

And she saw him.

 

She was dressing herself up, preparing for their date.

 

He was standing by a side, looking at her, with those adoring eyes she missed so much and smiling at her innocence.

 

And as fast as it appears, that beautiful moment disappeared.

 

In replace, was him, yelling at her, smashing the mirror and then the painful scene of him leaving her.

 

Collapsing into a chair nearby, she let the tears fall.

 

It hurts too much knowing the truth.

 

It was snowing.

 

Just like the day she first saw him.

 

Like the snow, he was beautiful; like a beautiful snow angel.

 

Immediately and easily, he has captivated her.

 

And she has walked straight into his trap.

 

Everything was so perfect initially, two beautiful human beings together. Everybody had thought that they were the perfect match; even she had the same thinking as everyone.

 

She had given him everything.

 

Given up everything.

 

Just for him.

 

However, he was not having the same thought, not on his part.

 

The smiles he had once shown only to her had disappeared. It was now replaced with frowns and dark expressions.

 

The smiles he had once gave only to her. She saw him give it to another girl who’s laughing in his arm.

 

She should have guessed.

 

Everything he had told her, it’s all lies but she had listened to it all and believed everything.

 

When it comes to this point, she realized.

 

It was only her who had loved him all along.

 

Never was it the other way round.

 

But no, she’s wrong.

 

Because right now, he’s staring up at her under the bridge, with those loving eyes that will appear only when he’s staring at her in secret. The same loving eyes, she never caught on before.

 

The loving eyes he can never show openly 

 

They had both cried.

 

However for different reasons.

 

She was crying, because she was disappointed. She couldn’t believe everything that had happened between them were actually all lies. She couldn’t believe; such an innocent boy could hurt her so much.

 

He was crying, because he was guilty. He knows he shouldn’t have. He knows how much he had hurt her. The look she’s giving him now made him cry even more. How did he manage to bring himself to hurt such a beautiful girl like her?

 

He was so innocent during the beginning.

 

The awestruck expression he had when he first saw him.

 

So why? Why did he?

 

Clenching her chest, she wants everything to stop.

 

The pain, the hurt and the betrayal feeling.

 

Stop it please.

 

The excuses, the lies and the apologies.

 

Please, stop it.

 

Looking at the boy in front of her, on his knees, feeling really apologetic.

 

She felt herself going soft.

 

But no.

 

This are all lies, he’s treating her like she’s some easy girl.

 

Why, why would he beg her like this?

 

Never did she thought that the reason he’s doing all these;

 

It's because he really does love her.

----

I feel like I'm talking to myself. LOL Silent readers, if there really is one, can you please leave some comments? hahaha I will feel more hyped up in writing like this!