Ways To Appease An Angry Girlfriend

The Stories Untold

Title: Ways To Appease An Angry Girlfriend
Author: lildragongurl
Characters: BAP & SECRET 

Started and Ended on: 22nd December 2012
Genre: fluff, cute, romance, AU
Summary: The things the boys will do when their girlfriends are angry. 
Accompany video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvL6zFXTj4 
It's my fanmade video, inspired by them acting out the 'Stop It' lyrics and this one-shot magically appeared because of this video. Everything just piece together. :) 

----------

 

The jingle of the bells echoed throughout the quiet small café.

 

“Welcome!”

 

The cashier at the counter greeted with a polite smile, but Bang Yongguk ignores it as he stands there, his eyes searching for his group of friend, which he calls them ‘his brothers’.

 

“Hyung!”

 

The one that looks the youngest called out. The other four turned and wave at him. Giving them a small smile, he makes his way towards them. Plopping down the seat next to Junhong, the one who just called out for him, Yongguk let out a long sigh.

 

And this of course, got his brothers attention.

 

“Yah hyung, what happened?” Youngjae, who’s sitting across him asked.

 

Yongguk sighs again.

 

“Stop sighing and just tell us the problem.” Himchan, Yongguk’s same age friend poked him.

 

“Jieun’s not talking to me.”

 

The five boys blink.

 

Jieun is their hyung’s boyfriend and from what they know about her, she’s the type to forgive people easily, kind of like some angel actually. And their Yongguk hyung, is the type to really dote on a girl, he seldom makes her angry. So this is really a surprise for them.

 

“You guys… argued?” Daehyun asked carefully and slowly, afraid of making thing worse.

 

Yongguk nodded.

 

“Wow.” Jongup muttered, which he got a slap on the arm from Daehyun who’s just right beside him and the glares from the four other boys.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“So what are you planning to do now?” Himchan asked.

 

“You tell me.”

 

“If she’s angry with you, you just have to make her not angry with you right?” Junhong stated, in a rather ‘isn’t it obvious’ tone.

 

“Junhong’s right!” Youngjae chirped, “And hyung, because you’re our hyung and Jieun noona’s our noona, we will help you! Right?”

 

“Right!”

 

Yongguk blinks at his younger brothers, who’re all giving him huge smiles. And at that moment, he can’t help but feel a bit comforted.

 

Youngjae was the one who started first.

 

“See hyung, girls loves cheesy stuffs.” He started, “Like flowers and some cheesy lines of I love you or something.”

 

He pauses and sees that the others are looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

 

“So buy her a bouquet of pretty flowers and ask her why. But before she can even answer you, declare that you love her.”

 

Youngjae ended it, looking very proud of his own suggestion. But as he looks around, he realized that the others are just giving him that ‘are you being serious’ look.

 

“Wow Youngjae, wow.” Daehyun directed to him sarcastically.

 

“That’s really cheesy.”

 

“Uh thanks Youngjae,” Yongguk thanked him awkwardly, “But I don’t think Jieun’s the type to go for cheesiness.”

 

But he ended his thanks with a slap on Youngjae’s pride.

 

“Hyung hyung, try mine!”

 

This time, Jongup wants to give it a try.

 

“Yongguk hyung really cares about Jieun noona a lot right? You can just try asking what should you do or how many sorry you should say for her to understand. Simple and easy!”

 

The reaction to Jongup’s suggestion is about the same as the one’s to Youngjae’s, maybe slightly better because it’s less cheesy.

 

“Well, I thought Jieun noona would prefer something simple…” Jongup trailed off and slouched in his seat.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Yongguk smiles.

 

“She does. But I think she knows my heart already. Thanks anyway, Jongup.”

 

The younger boy smiles back awkwardly.

 

“Yongguk, maybe I can help? I had this experience with Sunhwa too.”

 

This time, it’s one of the attached boys, Daehyun who decides to use his live experiences as reference.

 

It happened during the evening, after dinner. The date started with Sunhwa’s chirpy and happy mood but somehow, she became cranky right after dinner.

 

“Maybe it’s her time of the month?” Jongup interrupted.

 

“Shut up and let me continue.” Daehyun scolded, “Well, so she was quiet and I’m sure you guys know that Sunhwa is never quiet.”

 

“Just like you.” Youngjae whispered which Daehyun caught it and glared in return.

 

Sunhwa’s fuming and Daehyun knew.

 

But the point is, he doesn’t know why.

 

Outside of the restaurant, while waiting for a cab, he can’t help but asked his girlfriend, “Yah, what happened to you?”

 

Ignored.

 

“Are you mad?”

 

Ignored.

 

“Hey-”

 

“Hurry and get a taxi! Ah how irritating!” Sunhwa finally blew up which Daehyun is of course, bewildered.

 

“What the heck are you doing now? Are you joking around?”

 

“Yah! You didn’t see the way she’s looking at you. Ah how irritating! She’s practically flirting with you and you don’t even know it!”

 

“Who?”

 

“The waitress!”

 

Daehyun kept quiet and stared at his fuming girlfriend.

 

Girls and their jealousy.

 

Like she mentioned it herself, he doesn’t know about it! He’s that dense when it comes to these things. But still, he needed to calm her down.

 

“Don’t get mad.” He stated coolly, “Don’t I like you?”

 

The look, which Sunhwa gave him after that, proves that what he said worked.

 

“Ahhh, our Daehyunnie is so cool!” Himchan cooed as he reaches for Daehyun’s hair, wanting to ruffle it, which the Busan boy swat it away.

 

“So does it help, hyung?” Daehyun turned his attention to Yongguk.

 

“It’s a similar yet different situation. Jieun & Sunhwa are different type of girls.”

 

The six boys sigh.

 

“Ah!” Himchan exclaimed, “I said something wrong and made Hyosung angry once! Maybe this can help?”

 

Hyosung glared at Himchan.

 

“Do you know what you just said?”

 

“What?”

 

That’s the last straw; Hyosung turned and walked off, fuming. And that’s when Himchan knows that he said something wrong. He hit himself mentally for being so dense and insensitive.

 

“Yah Hyosung ah!” He held onto her left arm, which she glared at him in return.

 

“Ah, don’t get angry at me! Don’t…” He said it using a rather cute tone, which doesn’t really fit him but it works anyway, Hyosung let out a giggle.

 

“Stop making me laugh when I’m angry.”

 

This time, she said it with a smile.

 

Himchan secretly congratulate himself.

 

“So, like I say aegyo totally worked on girls!” Himchan declared proudly.

 

But Yongguk just has to splash a pail of cold water on him.

 

“Aegyo? Yah, you all know I at it. If I do it on Jieun, I’m afraid it might make things worse.”

 

The other boys nodded their head in agreement.

                                                                                                                          

“My turn?” Junhong asked innocently and when the others turned their attention on him, he starts.

 

It was on a particular date with Hana noona and he was late again. He remembered Hana being a little bit angry but decided to let it go because she just… nice.

 

But he’s late for another time because he was too busy playing with computer games, he forgot about the time.

 

As he was wondering what to do, he thought of that gift he was planning to give Hana that day.

 

Reaching the location on his skateboard, he found her sitting there with her earpiece on. Her face does look a bit unhappy.

 

“Uh oh…”

 

Walking up to her quietly, he surprised Hana with the necklace he bought for her. A smile lit up on her face but still, that did not change the fact that Junhong is half an hour late.

 

“You’re late.”

 

“Ah please don’t get angry.”

 

He gave her an awkward look, which she can’t help but smile.

 

“It was awkward for me, but I think it worked out?” Junhong scratched his head and let out an awkward laugh.

 

“Our little boy has grown up, hasn’t he?”

 

This time, Junhong is the victim of Himchan’s cooing.

 

But even after all these, Yongguk still let out a sigh.

 

“It won’t work.”

 

The others sigh, frustrated that none of the suggestion they came up with for the past 45 minutes is workable.

 

“Alright hyung, why don’t you tell us what did you do when she’s mad so we can see the reason?”

 

Youngjae suggested.

 

“Well, it started when Jieun found out about this girl in my class who well, kind of confessed to me.”

 

Yongguk could see the fake smiles Jieun is trying to put on. It seemed like she’s actually quite unhappy about what the girl in his class did.

 

Strolling behind her as she let out a dark aura, Yongguk sighed.

 

“Don’t get mad.”

 

Yongguk stated monotonously, while holding onto her shoulder. That was the breaking point. She swung his hand away as she turned around abruptly.

 

“Are you seriously asking me not to be mad?”

 

Yongguk blinked.

 

The next thing he knows, Jieun is walking away from him.

 

“Are you serious, hyung?” Daehyun asked, disbelief in his tone.

 

Yongguk nodded.

 

“You seriously ask her not to be mad?”

 

This time, it’s Himchan, who too sounded like he heard something ridiculous.

 

“You’re hopeless, hyung.” Youngjae stated as he stood up, “Who’s getting a drink?”

 

“Me.” Daehyun stood up too and added, “You just mentioned that noona and Sunhwa are different. You totally deserves it, hyung.”

 

“Hey wait for me! Even I know that noona is not really mad.”

 

Jongup left.

 

Himchan shook his head and left the table to join the others.

 

Bewildered, Yongguk turned to Junhong, who’s the only one there.

 

“What did they mean?”

 

Junhong sighed.

 

“Noona has been putting up with your popularity for quite sometime. She’s not mad. Noona is not the type like Sunhwa noona to get pissed over these stuff.”

 

“Then why is she giving out such a dark aura then?”

 

Junhong nearly facepalm himself.

 

“You’re using such a scary tone on her. But most importantly, she’s worried of losing you, idiot hyung.”

 

With that, even Junhong leave the oldest boy alone by the table, contemplating what the others said, as they went to get some snacks and drinks.

 

“I am an idiot.”