Coffee and Love :)

Coffee and Love

U r waiting for ur boyfriend Key in ur coffee shop.
U sat near the window, looking out from it and thinking why is he so late.
U tapped ur manicured fingers on the table and decided to call him.
U slide ur iphone unlock and reveal a pic of Key smiling and it jogged the memories of how u and Key met.
*flashback time*
U are working in a coffee shop now and u r a newcomer so

 u r only doing the cleaning and moving stuff.
U wanted to be a barista just like Lee Taemin, a talented barista who works at the same coffee shop as u.
U r inexperienced in making coffee.
When u r wiping the glass table with a cloth, u see Taeyeon unnie, the manager of the coffee shop looking nervous and panic.
She paced back and forth making calls.
U asked her what happened.
Taeyeon unnie replied 'Its the barista Lee Taemin... He had something important coming up and he cant make it today...what should i do? I cant find a replacement in such a short time!'
U then volunteered to make coffee.
Taeyeon unnie made a few calls but then she gave up and said 'ok...try making a cup of cappucino for the guy over there at table 7.
U took a glance at the guy at table 7 and u saw him wearing a very fashionable black leather jacket over a casual graphic tee.
He looked out of the window.
After u add the finishing touches to the cappucino u placed it on the table and u said 'Please enjoy ur coffee' and u left.
The guy sipped the coffee and said nothing.
In his mind he thought to himself that the coffee tastes normal but then there is something special about u.
U continued with ur work.
The same guy from before kept coming and he always ordered different coffee but he insisted that u make them.
He ordered latte and u placed the coffee in front of him and said 'please enjoy ur coffee'.
U are gonna leave as usual but then suddenly he spoke.
'The taste is too mild u added too much water in it. And the powder must be grinded into fine powder and not chunks. The water temperature must be 90 degrees, not more, not less...etc (i skipped the coffee facts)'.
U looked at him and thought to urself 'Who is this guy? He speaks like he knows how to make coffee...'.
U r thinking and u didnt realise that u r staring at him.
He take that u staring at him as u dont understand what he meant so he brought u to the kitchen and he started using the equiptments to make coffee.
The workers were stunted as they saw the guy entered and they all moved out of the kitchen.
They showed big respect for this guy but u didnt notice that.
U wanted to see how he made the coffee but then his movements were too quick.
U gave up and u looked at him instead.
U see his face and u blushed because he is ur ideal type.
He had a serious face on and his eyebrows and forehead scrunched a little.
U didnt realise u r staring at him and ur hands reach out to touch the eyebrows that he scrunched.
He was abit startled when u touched him and a hint of redness crept up his face.
He faked a cough and continue making the coffee.
Soon its done and u tasted it. It felt like a drink from heaven.
It tastes so good and u drank all of it.
Then the guy said 'do u know how to make it now?
I showed u the steps.'
U blushed as u replied him 'no...' because u didnt see the steps u just stared at his face blushing.
Then suddenly he pulled ur hands and he dragged u out of the coffee shop and bring u somewhere else.
U looked behind and saw the other workers looking at u with sympathy and waved goodbye to u.
It feels good when he held ur hands.
U blushed a little and u followed him.
The workers left in the shop said 'poor ______... She doesnt even know that he is our boss, Key...Key iw always picky about coffee and is hard to satisfy...we wish u luck ______...'
They sympathized u and continued working.
Finally u reached the Key's apartment and he bought u in.
The interior decoration is very classy and fashionable.
He brought u to the kitchen with all those equiptments to make coffee.
He instructed u to make the coffee while he held ur hands from behind and it felt like he hugged u from behind.
U blushed as u see his long slender fingers wraping ur hands.
U looked at his fingers and continued to turn to look at his arms.
His skin is flawless, milky white.
U turned more and thats when u see his face.
He has a very milky skin and high cheekbones.
He noticed u staring at him and suddenly he leaned forward and kissed u.
U are shocked but u kissed him back.
Soon u guys were blushing.
Finally u tasted the coffee he made with u.
After u finished it u washed the cup but then u didnt realise that there is froth on ur lips and u didnt wipe it away.
Suddenly Key turned u around and u r facing him.
Then he smirked and leaned forward to kiss ur lips, some of the froth away ><.
U are shocked and ur cheeks turned to the colour of tomato.
Then his lips left urs and he his own lips too, exclaiming
'Coffee that i made always taste nice especially when they r on ur lips.'
Key looked y and seductive.
*end of flashback*
Suddenly there is someone hugging u from behind.
U turned behind to see ur dear boyfriend Key.
He asked u to come to the kitchen wih him as he wanted to make a cup of coffee for u.
There is only both of u in the kitchen.
Then suddenly Key said 'Jagiya, sorry for being late... :)'
Then he leaned forward and kissed u on the lips.
U can taste coffee and u blushed quite hard.
Finally his lips is going to leave urs but u hugged him tightly and continued the kiss.
He hugged u closer to deepen the kiss.
U both r kissing but u guys r suddenly interrupted by the creaking noise of the door and people giggling.
The workers peeked and saw u kissing Key.
They laughed at the sight.
Suddenly Key puts on his serious face and said 'GET BACK TO WORK'.
The workers are obviously scared at Key so they got back to work.
U looked back at Key and u saw him blushing.
U smiled at the sight of it and u poked his cheeks.
He pouted a little and pulled u into a hug.
Ur face is buried in his chest and u can hear the crazy heartbeat of Key.
U heard him said 'I love u'. U chuckled and u said 'I love u too Key ♥'. 
End~
haha yay this is a happy one :D i ♥ coffee so i wanted to make a story about coffee hope u guys will like it ><