Love Story with Key

Love story with Key

Its a slightly drizziling morning and people are walking in the park, doing their daily routine.
U jogged on the pathway with earphones in ur ear.
Currently u r booming to SHINee's Replay and u hummed with the beat of the song.
There is someone up ahead standing on a ladder fixing a light bulb of a street light that is fused.
U noticed that and u planned to jog abit f

urther away.
But then suddenly u remembered that u left ur keys at ur home before u left home.
U are abit panic and u fished ur pockets for ur house keys.
Luckily they are in ur pocket.
U wanted to continue jogging but then u didnt realise u r very close to the guy fixing the light bulb and he cant keep his balance.
He fell down first and then the ladder toppled.
U r too close to the ladder and u r shocked when it fell down.
U tried to walk away but ur body dont listen to ur brain's command.
It just freezed there.
U shut ur eyes close and prepared for the ladder to fall down on u but then suddenly u felt someone pulling ur hands and u ended up in someone's arms.
U rolled on the soft grass with him.
Then u looked up to see a handsome guy that made u blush and made ur heartbeat go so fast it feels like ur heart is gonna gush out. U guys are in the same stance for a few minutes until he broke the silence and said 'Hey can u get up? Are u okay?'
U blushed abit and u answered him 'y-y-yeah... I am fine... Thanks by the way...'
Then u shot him a smile.
U thought to urself why does this guy gives u the feel of someone familiar, someone that is always by ur side a long time ago.
U shook off the thoughts and u turned him around to see if he is ok.
U r shocked to see his arms badly scratched and blood streamed and dripped down his milky white skin.
Must be the friction of the floor and his arms.
U frowned and pulled him back to ur house to treat his wounds. 
U introduced urself to him and said 'Hey thanks for saving me just now :) my name is _____'.
He smiled and say 'Name's Key.'
U r shocked and u asked 'Key? Bummie is it u?'.
Key is shocked and he asked how u knew his nickname.
Then u explained to him
'I am Yoobin ah! U dont remember me? I am the dongsaeng who always sticks to u when we r small... I just changed my name a little... Dont u remember me?'
At the mention of 'Yoobin' it seems to jogged a little of Key's memories and he remembered u, his long lost childhood friend he treasured dearly.
He remembered and u guys reminisence about the past.
Finally u guys reached home and u treated his wounds.
He flinched a little and whined when u applied the medicine on his wounds.
U smiled and pinched his cheeks lightly and said
'Aigoo i still remember when u r small everytime u got into a fight i always treated ur wounds and u always flinched and whined about the pain.'
He blushed and he still doesnt believe that u could remember something so long ago.
Finally u bandaged his wounds and u kept everything else in the first aid kit and kept it in a cabinet.
Then u head to the kitchen to make hot chocolate for him.
Suddenly u felt someone hugging u.
U turned around to see Key hugging u and he buried his face in ur shoulders.
U can feel his hair against ur neck and it tickles.
He lifted his face and whispered in ur ear and hot breath puffed on ur skin.
'I...like u...and i am scared that u will reject my feelings before...but then when i lost contact with u i felt very sad and i regretted not telling u this, Yoobin, i love u! U r the one and only in my eyes. Everyday i cant stop thinking about u..i just-'
The sentence was interrupted when he felt ur lips on his.
U kissed Key.
He smiled and he hugged u tighter, deepening the kiss.
U blushed and felt dizzy.
Finally the kiss ended.
U buried ur face deep in Key's chest, hoping he wont notice u blushing very hard.
Key saw u blushed and he blushed while touching his soft, tender lips that u kissed and grinning like a fool.
Then he poked and pinched ur cheeks to tease u.
'omo haha u look so cute when u blushed :D ______ neomu kyeopta :D' then he took out his handphone to take a pic of u blushing.
U r kinda mad and u shouted at him.
He laughed cheekily and ran away from u.
Finally u grabbed ahold of his cellphone and u guys fell on the couch with u on top of him.
Then he kissed u and u kissed him back and it ended with u guys snuggling together.
End~