Jung Daehyun, My Nurse.

My Arrogant Nurse: Jung Daehyun

 

"Aish, I can't believe they kicked me out. And most of all with you." Daehyun shot me a look of distaste as I scoffed and looked away. I and Daehyun were both kicked out of the house because the members wanted me and Daehyun to "get a long" which was highly impossible for me and the Ice Prince.

 

"Yah, I was not the one who persuaded Yongguk oppa. Get mad at Himchan oppa, not me," I retorted calmly as hesnorted. I and him continued walking under the starry night. 


 

I and Daehyun had decided to grab dinner at a local cafe around the area. It was the only cafe that was still open at this unholy hour.

 

And I mean around eleven o'clock at night.

 

I felt someone hold my shoulder and turn me sharply to my left.

 

"Yah! I know the way!"

 

"Yeah right, judging by the way you were going the opposite way of the cafe, I think you don't know where's the cafe," Daehyun snapped as h' steered me inside the brightly lot cafe that still housed young couples. 

 

I huffed as I let Daehyun steer mr. He gets cranky when things don't go his way. Such a baby, eh?

 

"Sit." Daehyun forcefully pushed me on the chair in front of a table set for two. I glared at him as he sat across from me. He folded his arms against his chest and stared at me with mild interest. 

 

"What are you staring at? Is there something wrong in my face?" I asked worriedly, furrowing my eyebrows and touching my left cheek. Daehyun snorted, as if the question amused him.

 

Gee. I'm glad my confusion gives you happiness.

 

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Daehyun asked curiously, cocking his head to one side, smirking. I shook my head exasperatedly. This guy is really impossible.

 

"Never mind. Aren't we going to order?" 

 

"Call over the waiter," Daehyun ordered me lazily, looking at his fingernails. My hands gripped the edges of the table, wanting to flip it. 

 

"Yah! Are you really sure there is no more good left in your cold heart of yours?!" I asked incredulously as he chuckled, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table.

 

"Sadly, there isn't. Now call him over or no dinner," Daehyun threatened lightly, raising an amused eyebrows. I glowered at the insensitive human being. 

 

Why did I even ask if there is any good left in him? I should've known that he's already an empty shell filled with evil ideas, witty remarks and an obnoxious personality.

 

"Waiter!" I finally called out. The waiter turned around and beamed at me. He ran towards our table as I smiled.

 

Out of the corner of my eye, Daehyun was staring at the waiter with annoyance. Weird boy. 

 

"Er, may I have the strawberry cheesecake? And you?" I turned to Daehyun who was outwardly glaring now at the waiter. 

 

"Pancake Kim," Daehyun replied gravely, not takin his laser eyes off the waiter.

 

"And your drinks, beautiful?" the waiter asked happily, grinning. I blushed, glancing at Daehyun. There was a pink tinge on his ears and he was gripping the edges of the table pretty hard.


 

I appreciate how controlled he is, judging by the way the table isn't flipped yet. 

 

"I'll just have Coke," I decided, handing the waiter the menu. He took it slowly, his hand brushing mine.

 

"That is all? I'll be go-"

 

"And I'll have the iced tea, sir," Daehyun stressed the last word. I looked at him quickly, but he was too busy having a staring contest with the waiter.

 

"Alright sir," the waiter responded swiftly. He smiled at me once more before disappearing. I turned to Daehyun and raised a curious eyebrow.

 

"Okayyy, why were you staring at the waiter as if you wanted to throw him off a cliff?" I asked skeptically as Daehyun shot me a glare.

 

"He was flirting. I didn't know it was in his job description," Daehyun complained.

 

"Well, maybe it's not called flirting. It's called 'being kind and thoughtful' you should try it sometime," I suggested, nodding encouragingly. Daehyun chuckled and leaned forward once more.

 

"Boys have better judgement about boys. We know their motives, and naive people, such as yourself, should not ever doubt a boy, such as myself," Daehyun explained smoothly.

 

"Are you really sure you're a boy?" I asked disbelievingly. He smirked and leaned back.

 

"Are you really that dense?" He countered as I raised my fist. 

 

"Yah! Who are you to say that I'm dense?!" I demanded as the waiter came over. 

 

"Here's your orders and drinks. Have a wonderful day miss," the waiter bowed respectively at the both of us, rushing back to the kitchen.

 

Okayyy, that was not weird at all. 

 

I picked up my fork and started to dig in my cheesecake. 

 

If you haven't tried cheesecake yet, you're missing half of your life.

 

"Want some?" I asked Daehyun who eyed my cheesecake warily. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I handed my spoon to him as he ate the cheesecake off of it. Daehyun half smiled and stared at the spoon as he ate it.


 

My heart softened a bit, seeing his smile. He rarely smiles, and I was glad I brought that smile out of him. 

 

"Do you want to try mine?" Daehyun asked now, holding a spoon of Pancake Kim. I nodded enthusiastically as I took the spoon and shoved it in my mouth.

 

Uh oh.

 

Too late.

 

And too late it was.

 

I can feel my face grow hot, and also as if I was about to throw up. 

 

I'm allergic to spicy foods. And boy, was this a good time to eat.

 

"Yah! Are you alright?!" Daehyun asked alarmingly, dropping his spoon as he went over and clutched my shoulders.

 

My face started to swell and I started to feel faint. I could feel my eyes closing as the world turned upside down.

 

"Yah! Are you okay! YAH!" Daehyun continued shouting, and I wanted to shout back how stupid he is, and get me to a hospital. 

I was about to, when something hit me around the head, and the next thing I knew, black was everywhere.

~.~


 

"Ah," I moaned in pain as I finally regained consciousness. Yes, I faint after I eat something spicy. Apparently, it does something to my system, and it weakens me. However, if I take my anti-allergy pills, the pain goes away immediately.
 


My eyes fluttered open as I adjusted it. I recognized the pattern of the ceiling, the walls, the armrest that was in front of me and the scary figure on the floor.

 

I was back at B.A.P's house. I glanced at the walk clock and saw that it wad four o'clock in the morning.

 

Yep, not that early at all.

 

I shook my head as I sat up slowly. I looked at the scary figure on the floor, sleeping soundly. It was no other than Jung Daehyun. 

 

Why would someone like him, someone arrogant and prince-like like Daehyun, would sleep on the cold floor?

 

 

Was he mad?!

 

 

I started to move out of the couch, when I finally noticed the heaviness on top of me. It was a fluffy blanket. The blanket I and Daehyun always fight over because it was so warm. He always won the fights.

 

 

So why was the blanket on top of me and not on him?

 

 

I then noticed how Daehyun slept. It’s as if he stayed up all night just to nurse me. An anti-allergic pills bottle was on the table beside the couch. There was also water and some leftover snacks. One of the snacks was Samgyeopsal, which was my favorite.

 

 

I focused more on Daehyun now. He was in a sitting position, holding his knees to his chest with his head down. Judging by his state now, he didn’t even change into pajamas.

 

 

A small smile played on my lips as I realized Daehyun took care of me.

 

 

I did admit long ago that I liked him, but never in my entire life did I imagine this would happen.

 

 

I reached over and ruffled up his hair. He’s a light sleeper, so it’s easy to wake him up. His head started steering as I grinned. He put his head up as I burst out into laughter.

 

 

The great Jung Daehyun has apparently no eyes, a drool trail and hair like a bird’s nest.

 

 

“Are you okay, Daehyun? You look like you’ve been hit by a tornado,” I commented, crossing my arms in satisfaction.

 

 

“More like I carried an elephant,” Daehyun grumbled, standing up before sitting beside me in the couch as I made room for him. I pulled my knees against my chest and grinned at him as he stretched and yawned.

 

He finally noticed me smiling as he frowned.

 

“What are you smiling at? I’m not hurt, right?” Daehyun asked as I shook my head.

 

“Thank you for taking care of me Daehyun…oppa,” I added with a sweet smile. He blinked in shock, leaning away from me.

 

“Y-Yah, why do you think I’m the one who took care of you? It was…Youngjae! Yeah, it was him!” Daehyun exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

 

You fool.

 

“Yah, Youngjae doesn’t wake up at early morning. If he was awake, I would’ve died long ago along with you,” I reasoned as Daehyun scowled.

 

“Thank you so much Daehyun! Gosh, if it wasn’t for you, I could’ve died from suffocation,” I told him, going over to him and looping an arm around his.

 

He looked shocked, yet there was concern written on his face.

 

“What do you mean you could’ve died? It’s just an allergy,” Daehyun remarked.

 

I shrugged, staring at the ceiling.

 

“The spiciness would be too much, and I won’t be able to breathe. First, I will faint, then the next, I will die. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be up there now,” I thanked him again, smiling at him. He blinked, dumbfounded.

 

“Yah-“

 

“Even if you don’t like me, it’s alright. We all have that person we don’t like. I’m just really happy you stayed when I needed you the most. Cha, I’ll go to sleep now. You should sleep more too, Daehyun oppa.” I got off him and got off the couch, dusting myself off.

 

I was about to walk to the guest room upstairs when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see Daehyun staring at me with a gentle glint in his eyes.

 

What was he up to now?

 

“I…don’t hate you,” he managed to say, swallowing hard. I grinned in relief as I walked back to him, hugging him. I rested my chin on his shoulder and my grin grew.

 

It was alright if he didn’t hug me back. It was alright if he was freaked out a bit.

 

As long as I knew the fact he took care of me, I’ll live.

 

“I’m glad you don’t hate me.”

 

“And…I’m not ready to accept my feelings yet,” Daehyun added shyly as I chuckled, my grip around his waist tightening.

 

“I’ll wait, Daehyun oppa. As long as you are the one I’m waiting for.”


So, it is bad? Does it ? Is it terrible? Leave your thoughts below on the comment section :)

And to those who took the rime to read this oneshot, I love you~ :)