Wedding of you and Onew

Onew x reader Oneshot :)

The sounds of the bell ringing flooded ur ears and ur senses.  
U have cold sweat breaking and u r trembling.
Holding the bouquet of flowers u looked at the mirror and u see urself in the mirror.
U looked dazzling, very pretty.
It doesnt feel like u at all.
U saw a complete different u.
Must be the thick make up and the pretty laced wedding dress that he picked for u.
The stylist and make up unnies complimented u and said u looked fabulous.
Even u cant believe that the image on the mirror is u.
U touched ur face and the image in the mirror followed.
U smiled as it is all real.
U can never imagine that u would get married.
Yes u r getting married.
And u r married to a guy that u loved and treasured very much.
The guy whom u loved crazily.
The guy with the name Onew.
Finally u r ready to head out.
The stylist unnies maked final finishing touches and said 'U r ready to go'.
U r making sure and u checked the ruffles of ur wedding dress to make sure its ok.
Ur heart trembled and there are many butterflies fluttering in ur stomach.
U looked at the bouquet of flowers and u smiled as u can imagine Onew's shy smile. 
Then u r accompanied by ur best friend Seohyun.
She is ur bridesmaid for the day.
Finally u walked to the doors. 
Ur brother Jonghyun is looking at u and he is shocked as u looked very pretty.
He smiled at u and asked 'Are u ready?'
U can imagine that Onew is waiting behind those doors and u cant believe that this is all real.
U r still staring at the door smiling like a fool and ur thoughts wondered to somewhere else until Seohyun nudged u and asked u to open the doors.
Finally with ur arms linking with Jonghyun oppa's hands u pushed open the doors.
The flashing sunlight blinded u for a moment but u managed to keep ur eyes opened.
And u heard the familiar wedding songs played.
U saw people with smiles on their faces and they are cheering.
U walked at the aisle, with people throwing flower petals at u. 
U almost stumbled and fall but luckily Jonghyun oppa held u.
U saw ur dear husband up ahead infront.
He had a smile that shone brightly that u can only see him in ur eyes.
No one else but him.
Finally u and Jonghyun walked to Onew.
Jonghyun then said 'I trust my dearest sister to u and i hope that u can treat her well.'
There are ters glistening in his eyes but he held it in and smiled at u. It pains u to see ur dear brother with tear filled eyes. 
Then Onew said 'U have my promise.'
Finally u and Onew stood together.
The priest then started to say his speech.
'Will u go throught thick or thin with ur wife ______  Eventhough sick or healthy, Poor or wealthy, Love her forever and take her as ur wife?'
Onew's cheeks are flushed red but he said his answer clearly 'Yes i do.'
Then the priest turned to u and said 'Will u go through thick or thin with ur husband Onew Eventhough sick or healthy, Poor or wealthy, Love him forever and take him as ur husband?'
U stuttered a little and answered the priest 'Yes i do.'
Then the priest smiled at u both and he said 'Now u both may exchange rings.'
Jonghyun oppa and Seohyun stood beside u guys with a tray and there are ur wedding rings lying on the soft cushion placed on the tray.
Onew looked at u and smiled at u.
Then he slided the ring on ur fingers.
U did the same too and u slided the ring on his fingers.
The rings are like chains keeping u both together tightly, promising each other that no one will leave anyone.
Then the priest said 'Now the bride and groom can kiss'
U took a glance at Onew as he slowly lifted up the veil covering ur face.
Finally he saw u and he said '_____...u r so pretty its breathtaking...i love u...'
Then he leaned forward and kissed ur lips. 
Ur heart thumped crazily and ur eyelashes fluttered.
Happiness flooded ur mind and senses.
U felt like the most happiest girl in the world.
Everything sounded so beautiful.
The bells ringing, the sounds of people cheering and clapping, the wedding songs.
Tears fell down ur cheeks and u said 'I am the happiest woman in this whole world'
Onew smiled and kissed u again.
Even the priest's face is flushed because u and Onew are too lovey dovey.
People cheered louder as Onew kissed u again.
U blushed and u kissed him back.
Finally its time to throw the bouquet of flowers.
U never knew its ur turn to throw the flowers as u r the one who caught the bouquet of flowers a long time ago. 
U smiled as u looked at the bouquet of flowers and throwing it backwards.
U turned behind to see that Seohyun and ur younger brother Jonghyun caught the flower together.
Their fingers entertwined together.
They blushed and let go of each other's hands.
The people saw it and the cheered and clapped.
Some whistled.
U laughed and at the moment u had the same thought as everyone else.
There is going to be another couple getting married.
U looked at Onew and he looked at u smiling.
Then he hugged u bride style and he kissed u passionately.
End~
I am not really good with wedding plots as i am only 14 lol xD but i hope u guys will enjoy my story ><
Please do comment i accept opinions even if its criticism ><

Thanks :D