~Beautiful stranger~ Can we meet again?

Love is not an easy thing, eh?

 

You woke up at 5: 20 to start your routine. Just another day that your schools put between your love for sleep and you.Ush... That heartless . Even tho you were  happy you don't know why, maybe something good was going to happen today? So you put full volume PONPONPON of Kyary, is a Japanese bizarre model but you like her just too much. You really liked her fashion and you were really into it.

Is a really... hyper cute song. Is just too funny!

"Wa ia ia ia!~~~" You started singing and dancing meanwhile you were heading off the shower to start dressing.

You finished with clothes so now you were just seeing your face on the mirror, putting on your scarf because of the winter season, doing all this crazy faces. You couldn't help but smile. You were a person that have this habit to always have a lot of faces, so that makes you really obvious when you're feeling bad or happy.

"PON PON PON WAY WAY PON PON WAY PON WAY PON PON" It was funny how you know the dance. It's not like a hard choreography but it's good for morning you know. It's like some warm-up.

You always used a cute bun and just some make up. For you you were really... Simple. No goddess but not ugliest girl in the world. You were just ready at 6: 20. You didn't take that long getting yourself ready. School is like a few blocks from your house so it's not use to take the car. You like to walk, and if you had you iPod, everything was okay.

 "Mom, i'm going to school. See ya" You said as you went downstairs to leave the house.

You were putting your headphones on to start walking, it was Biggest fan of Chris Brown. You really liked listen to some Chris Brown songs. But what you like the most is to dance them, and that's one of the songs that you only close your eyes and let your body move. But you were on a street so you only moved your hands doing some moves with the beats.

You were just walking around, you really liked that walk because they were like a lot of trees on the way.

Then a really fluffy white cat appear from... you don't know where. But you did know something: You loved cats. They were just your weakness.

You stopped and try to get closer to the cat.

"Hello~" you said as he came closer. It was a really friendly cat. You started to play with him, rubbing his tummy, he meowed at you "so you like it? okay, more for youu~" you said

You weren't really paying attention to time. So before a while you said "Oh! Crap i think is late, kitty, i need to go" You said rubbing his head now. "Take care, okay? Hope to see ya around" You said getting up to start running, waving to the cat and when you turned you dumped really hard with someone chest. You fell on your . You whined trying to get up and looked up to found a really tall guy

"I'm sorry, i wasn't looking" You said still in the ground. You were going to get up then you stopped, you felt like you need to when he faced you.

He was really tall. He was... really cute. You felt like stuck in his eyes.

"I am sowy" He said as he offered his hand. I giggled. It was a really cute and weird accent. But it  suits him.

"It's okay!" You said as you took it. It was warm. You got up smiling then you saw his uniform. He's in the same school as you.

"Oh! Look! We go to the same school!" You said

He looked to a side and blinked a few times and then frowned

You were confused. Did you say something wrong?

Then he looked like trying hard to understand

"De?" He said looking at you with big eyes

Cute. You thought

"We go to the same school" You said pointing to his uniform and then to yours.

"Ohhh... Okay" He said like trying hard to get it

"Well. I'll go now, i'll get late" You said awkwardly smiling. You didn't know why you tried to talk with him.

He looked at you with the same expression and no answers.

You started running again.

 

Chanyeol POV:

Who was that girl with Baekyol? I was going to my school but I didn't found baekyeol in the house this morning.

I was really worried, so i started to look for him... i was walking by the neighborhood giving up i headed to the way to school.

Then i saw baekyeol, i was going to get him but then i saw a petite girl playing with it, even she was being nice i need to take baekyeol the house.

I make my way and it seems she didn't notice i'm here, she said something and stood up and then bumped in my chest, she fell in her and baekyeol started running... Crap

Then i looked back and is the same girl. She fell in the ground. That mus hurt.

"I'm sorry, i wasn't looking" She said. I didn't know what was that but she said sorry. That's mianhe... isn't it? But i'm the one in fault.

"I'm sowy" I tried my best to pronounce it well but i know it sound really crappy. English wasn't my thing. She giggled... She's really cute.

"It's okay!" She said taking my hand as she got up.

"Oh! Look! We go to the same school!"  She said, I couldn't understand and started to think... What was... , i need to study more. Then i tried to make her say it again to understand

"Deh?" I said, i didn't know i was this dumb with english

"We go to the same school" She said pointing to my uniform and hers. Oooh, we go to the same school.

"Oooh, okay" I didn't know why but my english switch was off.

"Well. I'll go now, i'll get late" She said smiling. But it was an awkward one... Crap, i can't talk to her. I was managing to say something but she was already gone.

Can we meet again?

 

 

You were in the last class. Finally! Today was the day that you had class until 5 pm. You really didn't liked this day but you were really happy today.  But you keep thinking about the cute guy you found the way here. Is he new? You really wanted to talk to him but he was just looking at you like a lost puppy. He must be shy huh? Your class finished and it was already time to go home. But before you went to a near store to buy some food for cats and a cute bowl...And yeah.. You were hoping to find the tall guy again... But it didn't work. You didn't found him. So you started looking for the cat to give him food to go home.

You didn't found him either. You pouted and started to walk to your house feeling like you had a "looser" hat. Looking only at the ground.

You got home at 6 and you were really gloomy. 

"Hi mom" You said putting the bowl and the cat food on the kitchen

"What's that? Are you raising cats?" She asked

"No, i saw this morning a cute cat and then meet a-" you stopped

"And then i thought that i wanted to raise him, but i didn't found him in my way back" You pouted

"It's okay honey, we can get you another one" She said

But no... That's the cat you met the same day you met the cute guy

You sighed

"Ah, and honey, get ready, we're going out for dinner. We're going to a friend of mine's house"

"Okay" You said going upstairs "And honey, dress cute" She said

You peeked to look at her "Always" You winked

She only could laugh

You enter to you room, and let out a big sigh "Will i could meet him again?" You looked up

Can we meet again?

You said sighing to laugh... "Don't be stupid, Chloe. It was just a stranger... A beautiful stranger"

You said as you put Nell's beautiful stranger to get to the bathroom

You get into the shower. Closed you eyes and started to listen.

Strange
I barely know you,
but yet I feel deeply connected to you

His warm hands...

Crave
I never had you,
but yet I feel so lonely without you

His cute asian eyes...

Beautiful Stranger

His not long but not short messy but cute hair...

Safe
I barely know you,
but yet I feel secure when I’m with you

His deep voice

Strange
I don’t even know you,
but yet I feel so strong and bold when I’m with you

His cute accent.

Beautiful Stranger
My Beautiful stranger

I wanna dump again with you... And took your hand again

I know it sounds a little strange
but it will never be the same
It’s like being locked up in a cage
It will never be the same
Nothing’s lost but I feel shamed
and there ain’t no one here to blame
well, do you even know my name
I was right there when you came
It will never be the same

Can we meet again?

You sighed and laughed

"Stop being stupid, Chloé"

You finished showering and started dressing

You put on a huge beige scarf and a oversized cat

A skinny black jeans and you wanted to use heels, you really like them but you don't use them so much... So when you have the chance, you use them

 

You washed your hair so you let it dry by his own. Put some make up, You wanted to look pretty but not to look like "i tried to hard to look pretty" way.

"Ready" you said going downstairs. There were your dad and your mom, they looked really cute. They took hands and looked at each other

"Ok, love birds, let's go" You said

~in the car drive~

"Mom, who's this friend? Do i know him/her?"  You asked

"No, They're from korea. They're from my work. You will really like Mrs. Park, she's really nice and warm... And Mr. Park is a gentleman, hopely his son is as well" She said doing emphasis in the last sentence.

"He's like your age i think. He's new here, he was in korea but they parents lived here. They wanted to live with his son so they asked him to live here. So he moved in. Mmm, maybe u could be friends, right?" She said winking

"Stop it, mom!" You said looking outside of the window

(You'll need this by now. Orange is korean)

"We're here" Your dad say

"We're still in the neighborhood, We could came just here walking" You said looking at the house

You got off of the car walking to the house when a maid opened the door.

"Welcome, the Parks are waiting for you at living room" She said bowing, wow, so polite.

"Thank you" Your mom said

"Thank you" You said as well smiling at her. She bowed again. She needs to stop that, it's a bit uncomfortable.

You were heading the living room when a beautiful lady stood up to receive you.

"Welcome" She said smiling. Wow, korean women are beautiful, you thought.

"You must be Chloé, Don't you?" She said smiling at you.

You nodded

"You're cute as your mother, Nice to meet you. Chan Hee Park" She said. She was being really nice

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Park. I'm Chloé" You said back

"Welcome" Said a man. He must be Mr. Park

"Nice to meet you, Chloé. Woo Yeol Park" He said. Wow, their names are really difficult.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Park, I'm Chloé" You said.

"Yobo, where's Chanyeol? I told him we were going to have dinner with my friends" The woman said. Their english is sooo cute!

He called a maid "Marie, can u please call Chanyeol downstairs?" She nodded and then bowed

"Will you like to take a sit?" He asked smiling. His eyes are gone when he does that. Cute

When you took sit and your mom started talking with Mrs. Park as your dad and were to the garden taking some drinks...

"Oh, Chanyeol, dull uh wah" She said. What is that?

You was with you phone so you didn't pay a lot of attention.

Until you heard

"Annyonghaseyo, Chanyeol inmida" He a deep voice said as he bowed...

Is him!?!?

Your mom stood up and looked at him "He's really handsome! Hello, nice to meet you Chanyeol. I'm Anne Madrid" She said

Then she poked you and you immediately stood up and introduce yourself.

"He can't really speak english. So i'm afraid that will make him difficult to make friends. I count on you, Chloé" She said looking at you

"But i can't speak korean" You said

"I know that speaking isn't the only way to make friends. He will take english lessons but until then... Can you please be friend with him?" She asked

You did the okay signal smiling

"Thank you Chloé" She said

Then you saw a dumbfounded tall guy staring at you trying to understand

"Yeollie, she's your new chingú okay? treat her well." she said

He nodded

"Ask her to go with you to your room" She said

"Dull uh wah" He said as i looked at him . You're really lost now

"That's come in korean, honey. I'll give u a book with some words in korean, that'll help you" Mrs park said

You nodded and go with him.

 

 

"Meow" He said as you were in your way walking to his room

"Excuse me?" I said

"You. Meow. Like" He said and you tried your hard but nothing

He sighed

You arrived to his room as he took some fluffy stuffed cat and give it to you.

"Awwww, to cute!!!!" You said fangirling over the stuffed cat

He laughed

"Like" He said. You thought he's asking you if you like it.

"Yeah, i like it very much" you said smiling

"Very much?" He asked

"Yeah, like..."

You opened your arms like you were going to hug some giant bear

He laughed

Then he told you again "Dull uh wah" and you followed him

You were on a garden then he started to yell "Baekyeol" everywhere. He must be calling someone

Then a fluffy white cat appear. It's the same as this morning

You ran to the cat and hugged him. He's too cute. You started to play with the cat forgetting Chanyeol presence. You looked up to found him smiling

Then he blend down and played with the cat too.

"Annyong" He said

"Oh, i know that! Annyooong~" You said

He chuckled

"Kiyowo" He said

You looked at him dumbfounded but went back to the cat

"Hey, Chanyeol" You said with a soft voice "I'm glad i found you again"

He looked at you

Then you chuckled knowing that he couldn't understand you

"I'm glad i f-found you again" He said looking at the cat

I gasped and looked at him with widened eyes, he smiled.

You smiled

I'm really glad.

 

So, this is the beginning.

Things u need to know

- English isn't my first language, so i have tons of grammar mistakes.

- Chanyeol is my bias in EXO-K.

- The name of the cat came because i love the Baekyeol hahaha

- I'm new with this "you" thing so please be nice.

 

If you liked, comment! ^^If you liked, comment!