Lonely

Please don’t break!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-20 September 2012-

Seems like I wouldn’t know right?
I already know everything, your true feelings
The light that you worked so hard for
Is covered by my shadow, inferiority complex explodes

Just say that you’re envious, I’ll give you a pat

--ZICO – SAM--

 

“Damn you’re in a good mood today!” Kyung patted Zico’s shoulder. “Did that girl you left with the last time make you so happy?”

Zico shook his head. Everything was evolving around girls for Kyung but this one time he was right. He was in a good mood because of a girl – because of Se Bin. He didn’t know the reason why but still, his heart felt a bit of joy whenever he thought of her.

Since he hadn’t been able to come to the club for the past few days, his jacket was still at Se Bin. He had a reason to meet her again but it seemed that tonight she wasn’t there. He hadn’t seen her anywhere. She wasn’t at her usual table and neither at the bar. She was nowhere to be seen.

“She didn’t come?” Zico mumbled to himself as he moved his head around, trying to find her.

All of a sudden, everything in front of his eyes became black. He couldn’t see anything. His vision had been blocked by something that had been thrown on his face. Taking the piece of material off, he saw it was actually his jacket.

“Thanks.” He heard the voice he had longed for the past days.

A wide smirk formed on his lips when he turned around and saw Se Bin’s face. She was cold and indifferent, just like last time but it didn’t matter to him.

After saying that word, Se Bin headed towards the exit, leaving Zico to watch her back.

“Yah! Let’s go together!” he screamed after her.

Just as he wanted to run after her, his heart ached. And it ached a lot. So much that he had to clutch his chest.

“Damn it! Not now!” he prayed for the pang to disappear. Not even a chance. He had to wait for 5 whole minutes to be able to walk normally again.

He hoped he could still find her. He hoped she walked slower so he could catch up with her. He hadn’t waited those days in the hospital so he could just let her slip now.

As soon as he was out, he started looking around desperately. She was nowhere in sight. Nowhere.

 

“It took you some time to follow.” Se Bin’s voice came from behind him.

Zico turned around surprised. She was leaning on the wall of a random building, hiding in the shadows.

 “Y-You waited for me?” Zico stuttered.

“Who said I waited for you?” she asked while starting to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter