RELAX

Baby Steps

BxKf0olCAAE_mBa.jpg

 

It's not a crime to go vacation from a crazy schedule right ? Jessi start her imagination the holiday is so relaxing . Its next week ! Goshh ! Jessi silently make the plan for Krystal and Sohyun , the best holiday . While the other two focus with meeting event and had fun they don't know Jessica unnie had a gift for them . It's feel empty even they have everything , the must have thing in their heart is home , KOREA . Forever favourite place that they have not come back after years , the memories that still in mind and heart , flashback one by one that made them today . 

At the house they busy watch television after work , its another relaxing moment . Jessica look at them and hesitate to tell them and nahh!she will tell them the next day . She giggles and make the two look at her and ask if everything okayy . She just said nothing and smile towards them . Tomorrow its Saturdayy ! their free time but they still in bed and just play with phone . Krystal get up and go to kitchen to make breakfast but she goes straight to Sohyun room and told her join her cooking . They just focus cooking until Jessica greet them morning to them .They eat and had little talk .

It's a day to told them and Jessica text them even they sit next to her . They made a face and ask her what wrong , she just giggles and she told them that they need a vacation . They absolutely agree with her and ask her where she wanna go but Jessica told them just pack their clothes and told them they will be leaving tommorow afternoon . She already arrange it . They just nod and don't want make the ice princess become Hulk if they protest it . That evening they start to packing because Jessica told them it is enjoyable  a month vacation ! A MONTH ? Its okayy because Jessica are the big boss right , who's gonna reject it .

Next day , they already in the flight and many thought came to their head . Finally , KOREA .. Jessica call her friend and they head to the house . They just silently look the surrounding and they miss they hometown in their heart . Sohyun just look the outside and talk slowly 'it's a long time not see you Ilhoon-ah , I've came back' . Ilhoon just sit at his couch and just stare at the television and think about the dream he had last night . He saw Sohyun at their favourite restaurant and they indeed share the eye contact until Sohyun sees him and just run go outside and he try to catch her but she seem already gone . Sohyun-ah please come back !