WHERE

Baby Steps

A FEW YEARS LATERS

They laughing at the jokes that Krystal made while Jessica and Sohyun just enjoying the moment . The jung's sister had a fashion company at Paris and they already stay there for a long time . Sohyun is helping them because she had lost parents and her aunt already died when she just high school junior . Jessica and Krystal who's taking care of her and bring Sohyun live with them . Sohyun and Krystal is friend from they still in kindergarten .They live full with hectic schedules and manage the stress by joking and vacation . The Jung's company is well known to the Paris fashion but they keep living simple live despite the wealth they have . 

While Ilhoon and the other friends is become succesful and had a great career . They stick together . While they spent daily activities with work sometimes Ilhoon think about Sohyun who been missing.He miss her so much . They make joke that Ilhoon is gay while the others has partner . He just ignore it and the other sides Sohyun is happily work with Jung sister . They make a great partner with the excellent attitude to others that made them A list designer. They had lunch at their company cafe and the workers usually like to see them and they mingle around with the others. That attitude made the workers adore them so much because of their humble and generousity to others.

Day by day usually stuff they do make they become more wisely to make great future.Ilhoon just keep his mind to find his 'friend' . While on Sohyun side still think about him everyday . Another hectic day for them and Jessica notice that they need a vacation , desperate for holiday exactly . Jessica thought holiday will make the best solution after the hectic month . She decide by her own self and prepare everything before the vacation , she arrange the date and where they should go for the vacation . She think many place to go , but why don't she go back to her hometown maybe ? or another place ..

 

 

 

 

I'M SORRY FOR MADE YOU WAITING FOR THE UPDATE . 2014 NOT A GOOD YEAR ,

MAY 2015 HAD A LITTLE HAPPINESS TO ME I GUESS.....