SOHYUN ILHOON : BFF

Baby Steps

 

They walked together and eating ice-cream . They been best friend since first high school senior and they were seatmate , forever stick together. They just talking and talking , then something is in Sohyun mind *should I told him?ARGGHHH it's so frustating ! * while looking the view . She doesn't notice that Ilhoon is staring at her . She just sigh ~ .Ilhoon ask her what's wrong Sohyun just state nothing despite her face showing the emotions she feels . They sit at the swing on the rooftop and listening music through earphone .

They sit at the rooftop until night then" YAHHH!what are you doing?" Sungjae , Changsub , Hyunshik ask them meanwhile Minhyuk and Eunkwang just staring at them .... Also the girls looking at them Hyuna , Gayoon , Jiyoon and Jihyun . They startled by the noise and wake up and see their friends with clueless look . Then Sohyun look Ilhoon is sleep at her lap . Sohyun just smile towards him and ask them "what's wrong with you guys ?" Ilhoon just continue his sleep despite the noise . They all laughed and saying they just joking scream to them . Sohyun told Ilhoon to wake up and Ilhoon just ignore it .Then Sohyun slap Ilhoon face with gentle and force him to get up . Ilhoon wake *haish~why must they interrupt me with my love?hehehe!yes ! ilove sohyuniie ~, buing buing *

Ilhoon irritating with his friends who make noise and disturb him sleeping . He just ask them what's they doing here . They suggest to Sohyun and Ilhoon to walk at the Han river . They looking at each other and says " let's go ! " They go down and waiting Ilhoon while the girls gossiping , the boys just join into their conversation because bored waiting Ilhoon . Then Ilhoon arrive with his camera . They walked and taking some pictures . Sohyun is messaging with someone and not notice her friends already far from her and she just run to them . Jihyun ask Sohyun if she texting with someone . The others just look at them and Sohyun tell she's texting with Krystal and Jessica unnie . 

They already arrived , that time is 3am and don't have many people . They just taking photo and jumping and screaming . Sohyun heard a click and look Ilhoon is taking photo of her . Sohyun just smiled .  Ilhoon ask her why she's being  quiet usually she will talk to him without stopping . Actually Ilhoon love her at first sight to her because she being herself not like the other girls . Sohyun just ignore he and join the others . They telling story to others and sharing what happen that day . That's their routine despite busy with college life . 

The next day something is happening to Ilhoon and Sohyun quickly go to his house and find Ilhoon is sitting with his messing house . Sohyun shocked with the condition of his house and asking he what happen . Ilhoon just sat quietly with his face angry to something . Sohyun ask him again and Ilhoon just scream to her "You get out ! get out ! just leave ! I don't need you !"while he broke the mirror and pull Sohyun hand and push her to get out from his house . Sohyun just keep knocking the door for many times . Sohyun heard Ilhoon keep smashing the thing at the house . That day Sohyun supposedly tell him that she had to go but Ilhoon had problem and don't want to talk to her made her to choice just leave Ilhoon . Sohyun feel hurt what Ilhoon say to her  *you don't need me , okay my friend i will go * and Sohyun crying by herself . She wanna tell him she going leave far from here and another thing is she wanna tell him that she loves her . 

 

 

 

 

 

HEHEHE!I'M NOT  GOOD EDITING THE PICTURE . MIANHAE ~. The chapter not attractive because my head is full with thoughts! oh no ~ Just enjoy the story hehehe . ;)