OTP / Obsession

Psychedelic [Super Generation Drabbles and Shots Collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Psychedelic

[4] Obsession

 

 

Pairing             : Yoona x Donghae, Eunhyuk x Tiffany, Kyuhyun x Sooyoung, Heechul x Jessica

Genre/Theme   : Drabbles (unconnected), dark romance

Pinboo’s note:

This time it’s not a spazzing, because the 4 couples in these drabbles are in fact, my personal Sugen OTP, and I’ll have another section for them.  Secondly, this is actually not a new work; I have posted this before on my personal tumblr last year. I just think they’d do well enough as the first drabble in Psychedelic. New chapter for Psychedelic coming this week though, hopefully.

 

 

[1] The Forbidden Apple [Yoona/Donghae]

 

He poured the apple syrup on her body, and he watched in awe at how the syrup glistened upon the fairness of her thigh.  Her tears had dried up, but her fear had never left her.  If only she wasn’t tied, if only she wasn’t fooled in the first place. He was not Adam, he was the Devil –the wrong person Eve could ever fall in love with.

 

His hand was covering her red lips, and she tried to bite him, he knew. But it was the least of his concern. She was finally his, so a little struggle from her would not matter. The mirth of finally possessing her to himself was the joy heaven sent to him.

 

As his tongue tasted the apple-tasted skin of hers, he allowed himself to get drowned in the sweetest sin that was her.

 

 

 

 

 

[2] The Barbie Doll [Eunhyuk/Tiffany]

 

He dressed her in pretty clothes. Pink clothes –her favorite.  With frills. And ribbons.

 

He noticed that her voice no longer chanted the song he had instructed her to sing. He realized that desperate sobs were replacing the happy song.

 

His fingers were cold as he started to the dress (he needed to fit the new dress he had bought for her: Pink. With frills. And ribbons). He gently combed her hair, and dug his nails on her scalp.

 

“My doll, come on, let me hear tha

Please log in to read the full chapter