Yessica / Pinky Promise

Psychedelic [Super Generation Drabbles and Shots Collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Psychedelic

[1] Pinky Promise

Pairing: Yesung x Jessica

Genre: Psychological, angst, broken friendship

Pinboo’s spazzing on Yesung/Jessica:

Before rambling about YesSica, yes, I definitely want to make my bias forms a harem to herself. Hahahaha. Jessica is just someone I can imagine to have a cute relationship with every other Suju members, including Yesung. YesSica first caught my attention on the 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun Super Generation “Moves Like Jagger” performance. The small moment when Jessica pushed Yesung away while holding a smile and that mild shock funny expression on Yesung’s face… my goodness, that’s one of the best Super Generation moment, IMO, though YesSica is far from being my OTP.

 

In terms of personality, I think they can make such a cute couple. They’ll have this awkward type of relationship where Yesung will be (as usual) weird, and Jessica would probably complain about having a boyfriend like him or ignore him. The weird combination always appeals my shipping spirit and Yesung/Jessica is just one prime example.

 

-

-

-

-

Can’t you stay ugly all the time?

 

He watched her from afar, as the flashing camera light showered her, shone her, empowered her.

 

She was the one who transformed herself into a Goddess under the direction of the photographer, under the pretty dresses made by world-class designer, under the mesmerized whispers of the staffs. It was no longer the girl with natural black hair, bracketed-teeth, and dorky glasses: it was the diva, the most beautiful model in South Korea (and heading her way to Europe too), the one with the most expensive face, the one with the most yearned for elegance…

 

Jessica Jung, the most artificial of them all.

 

His violin training in Vienna for the past 2 years had been hard, and he did not have the time to keep an eye on the growth progress of his childhood friend.

 

(That, or if he allowed a little truth to himself, he was too afraid to see how girls could morph into butterflies overnight. Boys’ evolution had not been that apparent. Him, for example, he supposed the only thing that changed from him since puberty was what the nature had in store for any other boys)

 

He did not like to change, did not want her to change, did not want her to put on those heavy make-up, he did not want her to walk the spotlight.

 

He was a selfish childhood friend, indeed.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter