Twitter

BLINDING STAR


(a/n : Im in the mood to update today! =))) ermm as you can see, i removed the rated M on the story and instead add it on the chapters that needed to be rated.)

 


EUNBYUL'S POV

 




NEXT DAY


"EUNBYUL!"

I rolled my eyes and poured milk on my cereals. "nice way to say goodmorning B" I was about to scoop my cereals but bora snatched a piece on the top. "hey!" i slapped her hand with a spoon but she just gave me a laugh.

"ppali, we're gonna be late for school"

oh yeah, school again. Well nothing's wrong with school, actually its a bit fun since i get to along with everyone. I mean everyone i knew. Im just an average teenager, not Miss Popular nor the loser one. It's just my friend here excelled in her field pulling me up as well.

The chair screeched as Bora took a seat infront of me plopping her hand under her chin and stared who knows where with her dreamy eyes once again. "what's up?" i asked taking another bite.

"he said that we'd meet some other time"

"uhuh..." i said with no hint of enthusiasm.

"Uhuh byullie? is that all you can say???" she look at me disbelievingly.

"well what do you want me to say? congratulations you scored your greatest crush? oh please" i stood up from my seat and placed the bowl on the sink, Then i grab my cardigan and went straight on the living room to pick up my bag. I heard other footsteps meaning Bora was following me behind.

"I know he's close to myung and all... but Byullie, can't i give myself a chance?"

I continued my stride and went straight to the door. I waited for Bora to got out as well and locked the door. "I'm not stopping you okay? its just that you're becoming so excited and blinded by your infatuation---"

"it's love" she corrected.

"fine your love by him, that's why you forgot our promise to each other. Remember? Keep Myung away from me?" I sighed as we started to walk towards school.

"o-ofcourse i don't but if the both of you are destined to meet again and that's what you called fate Eunbyul."


"well screw fate"






@SimplyByullie: "Here on my Production Management Class. Bored ^^ someone talk to me keke~"


I proceeded to Post my tweet on twitter. Hoping for someone to reply back and talk to me. I looked up on the board as our professor keep explaining every positions that we could have in the field Production.

I look to my side and saw my friend studiously writing everything on the board.

*wow, this is the reason why everyone admire her. Outgoing yet responsible*

Then i heard my phone beep and as i slid it open i saw one tweet for me.

@seongyeol1991 : @SimplyByullie, awww well that's . I'll keep you entertain ^o^

my mouth fell open that i felt my saliva's going to drip from the corner of my lips. I-i-it's Sungyeol. But how did he know my twitter account???

I took a deep sigh ready to squeeze it out from Bora. I know she knew something about this. I tapped her by the shoulders as she gave me a questioning look. I slid the phone to her place and she stared down to look at it.

It took her seconds as she clamped her hand on and gave me the same look i had when i saw this.

"Ohmy-g-god" she said between silent giggles. "really ohmygod, so tell me B' have you given him my account name?" but she shook her head "no. i haven't met him properly." but i continued to give her a look that says spill-it-out-or-i'll-broke-your-nails. Yeap! that's B's weakness her nails.

"really! dammit Eunbyul, Its only dongwoo i've talked properly yesterday. Actually the boys were all scattered at that time. Even myungsoo didn't show up at the booth"

I snatched the phone back and started to give a reply.

@SimplyByullie : @seongyeol1991 uhmm hi, didn't expect you to reply. But how did you know my account?

Now that i think about it, I followed him before!. Oh facepalm me!

@seongyeol1991 :  I followed you as well pabo @SimplyByullie,

I giggled at his reply. Hmmm isn't he busy at the moment?

@SimplyByullie : Hey, @seongyeol1991, aren't you busy right now? i wonder if im actually interrupting something important.

I tried to look up to see if the professor's noticing my actions but seeing that she's not i got my eyes glued back again on my phone.

@seongyeol1991 : not really that important. Just a rehearsal for an upcoming event. @SimplyByullie


"PARK EUNBYUL AND SEO BORA" my head snapped up when the professor called us.

"stay after class" she said dismissing everyone from the room. Me and Bora looked at each other figuring out if we did something horrendous during the class. We got and packed our bags and went towards her desk.

She looked up from her Macbook laptop and gave us a piece of smile.

"I've got good news for the both of you." well that makes my heart calm again.

"Since OJT is coming up. I've gotten an extra work for an upcoming Show and i want both of you to come with me and assist me" We couldn't contain ourselves as the both of us gave squeels and hugged each other.

"ahmm when is it ma'm" Bora asked with a grin.

"Friday night" she bid "i know both of you will be eccsastic about this and you'd be more when i told you that several idol groups would be there!"

"KYAAAAAAH!" we both squeel like fangirls.

After we regain our sanity back i instantly had the urge to tweet Sungyeol back.

@SimplyByullie : HEY! @seongyeol1991 guess what??? me and my friend are going to assist an event on friday! I think it'll be a charity event or something but our professor told us that several idols are going to be there! keke~ just sharing my outrageous mind XP

I snucked it back inside my pocket while me and Bora got out for our breaktime.




"I still can't believe it byullie! we-we're going on a backstage!" Bora continued with her fangirling as we got our tables and had our lunch. "wait, i'll text Dongwoo oppa about this"

"dongwoo oppa? you call him oppa???" wow, i never thought she'd be this fast.

"well he told me to say so. Why argue with that right?" she grinned and proceeds on texting him. Seeing that she is pre-occupied with her phone i wonder if Sungyeol had tweeted back.

hmm none. maybe he's busy.

"mhmmm. So how's the talking with yeol now" bora asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I stuck my tongue out and placed my phone down on the table. "Quite good actually. He saves me from boredom"

"Seems like somebody's getting herself on fire" she stated making me throw a piece of my chip to her.. "well i do not!" i protested jokingly.

"well you are honey. Actually you are the one whose getting yourself into trouble. Remember what you told me before that HE and MYUNGSOO are actually BEST BUDS! so that means that talking to yeol will give you a greater chance of seeing myungsoo."

Yeah, i actually remember that. The time he claimed Sungyeol as his bestfriend left me crying for almost a week. Well i thought that he really replaced me and Sungyeol got my spot on his heart. I was pretty upset that time and almost punched Sungyeol's face on every poster i have until it ripped. But yeah i just can't these boys are darn precious to me.

"look, like what i've told you. If you're gonna meet, you are gonna meet. That's reality and you can't escape how much damn you try. Its actually great if you two finally meet again so this drama will be finally over."

well you just don't understand how it feels Bora. You don't.

then my phone beep again as Sungyeol replied.


@seongyeol1991 : @SimplyByullie, sorry for the late reply just had a re-run. That's great! well not... actually we had a show at that day too hoping to invite you but ohwell maybe some other time"

He's inviting me???

i felt warmness spreading on my cheeks once again and the slow smile creeping in on my lips. YAH! Park Eunbyul are you finally on your insanity mode? He just well... Lee Sungyeol! yes he just indirectly invited you to an event they were going to which you are not free to go. Meaning, you're gonna see them live and you are going to see him again oh boy.



============================================================================

ANOTHER BORING FILLER!

HIHIHI BUT I PROMISE THE MYUNGBYUL MOMENTS WILL BE COMING VERY SOON, LIKE A CHAPTER AWAY? HAHAHA =)))

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE EVERYONE!

I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THE PERSON WHO WILL COMMENT FIRST AND LAST ON THIS CHAPTER XD