Almost meeting you

BLINDING STAR


 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 



"Yo bro" Dongwoo plopped down beside me "yah! could you move a little bit away from me..." i struggled to free my right arm which dongwoo was squishing and leaning at. "oof!"

he gave me a sloppy grin and did i mention that he was overly sweating? I lightly pushed him away as his head hit hoya beside him. "yah! you're drunk!" hoya pushed him as well leaving dongwoo insanely laughing on the floor.

Hoya and I made an eye contact and just shook our head.

"ohhh~ i met a new girl awhile ago. Sh-she *hic* coming w-with her friend" again? i rolled my eyes and crossed my legs. Typical Dongwoo.  I look down on my drink rather than look at my surroundings. It was blinding to see flashes of light snapping at us.

"hey have you seen where sungyeol went? Hyung-nim's looking for him" Sunggyu hyung stepped in our booth flaunting his new red dyed hair.

"being scolded again? it was sungjong. our maknae who acts maturely than all of us.

"again" Sunggyu repeated. Sungyeol would always be the troublemaker, even worse than dongwoo. There were be times that the three of them including woohyun would team up just to play pranks on us.

I stood up from my seat and placed my glass down on the table. "i'll find him." he's my bestfriend after all.

I safely got out of the booth and made my way towards the exit door.

i signalled the bodyguards to stay in place while i got my phone out and dialled Sungyeol's number.

*RING RING*

i put my hands inside my pocket while waiting for him to answer the phone.

*RING RING*

"yoboseoyo?"

"Yah! where are you?"


I could hear his light chuckles from the phone. "somewhere you guys won't find" then he gave another round of laughters. I rubbed my temples but before i could answer i heard another voice from the phone. "im sorry" it was a voice of a girl. But it sound rather familiar.

then i heard a loud curse "WHAT THE !"

I shot my head up hearing the voice screeched so loud. *! yeol!* i saw him from the thick crowd and a girl whose back was facing me was literally screaming out from her lungs.

"hardcore fan once again" I wore my shades, though its already middle of the night, and squeezed myself towards them. If he won't run away from his spot right now, i will make him and drag him and punch him to his senses.


I watched sungyeol as he smiled and gave something to the girl infront of him. They even have a little chitchat that makes him smile.

Finally i got myself infront of the crowd and finally Sungyeol saw me.

"oy myung!" he bid with a grin.

"ye----" but i nearly stopped when the girl peeked. from her shoulders.

my brows furrowed and my head tilted wanting to see a close view on her. *she looks familiar*




 

 

SUNYE'S POV

 



ottokhae??? I tried to peek to confirm what i've heard and yes! Kim myungsoo's behind me!!!!

I quickly hid my face on my curled hair and preferred to look the other way than meeting his gaze. oh god, he's taller than before.

"dude, are you checking my girl out?" are-you-kiddin-me???  The moment me and Sungyeol eyes met, he gave me a wink and a grin.

"w-well no... i thought she's a fan. "

uhhh i really wanna punch him in the face and tell him that he's an arrogant git!

"tsk, ani... she's just overwhelm to see me" sungyeol dragged me to his side with my back still facing myungsoo. Sungyeol did the same and wrapped an arm around my shoulders letting my head lean on his shoulders. I took several gulps and i can feel my cheeks started to get warm.

"now, i'll assist my lady back home"

wait what?? I tried to push him away but sungyeol grip tightened around me. "just go with the flow will you? I'll give you an autograph after this"

Now this one's more arrogant. But heck, i need him to escape Myungsoo.

"yah! wait! Hyung's finding for you. You dead piece of meat! YAH!"

Myungsoo kept calling him back but sungyeol assisted me to a his car. I hid my face with my purse and got myself to the passenger seat. Seeing that the windows were fully tinted i had the chance to stare at him physically. Not only did he grew, but he gain a nice body figure as well. Not the chubby one i knew...

Then Sungyeol got inside his seat and shut the door. He started the engine and turn towards me. "so... where do you live?"




The whole ride was a complete silence. Well what will i say to Lee Sungyeol? Plus, i still hadn't get over the fact that he is part of infinite and he interacts with Kim myungsoo 24/7. Heck he even save me from an abrupt confrontation with him.

"we're here" i looked up from my hands and saw that we already arrived at our neighborhood. "oh.. uhmm t-thanks" i stuttered while unclasping the seatbelt from my waist.

I grabbed my purse and opened the door but before i could go out he stopped me and held me by the arm. "i promise to give you my autograph didn't i? hmmm but it seems that wasn't enough so here take this"

then he pressed a card on my hand. I flipped the card with my free hand and their written his number. "wait.. i can---"

"shhhh. just accept it will you" he placed his palms on top of mine. He gave me a cheeky smile which made me look away.

"it's nice meeting you" he added. I felt so embarassed that i untangled my hand away from him and continued looking on the ground. I completley got out of his convertible and gave him a simple "bye"

I could hear him chuckle from behind me. "Don't worry, i'd ask for your name at the bar later. Save my number. Call you when i can."

I just took a deep sigh and went straight to our front door. I could still feel his eyes bore on my back that's why im having a hard time finding for the keys on purse. Gaaaahhh why do i have to panic on this kind of situation?

finally i found the key to the door and insert it on the knob. I still had a hard time twisiting it but still managed to do so. Once i creaked the door open i took a glance back. He gave me a salute and started his engine. I only gave him a nodd and dashed inside the house. I shut the door and leaned on the back of it.

I opened my palms seeing the crumpled card on it.

0919-xxx-xxxx

Sungyeol >:)



My body slumped down as i leaned my head on the door.

Today. I promised myself to forget about him

but today

I got to see him and even got the number of one of s.

Now how will i move on?

 

===========================================================================

SHORT CHAPPIE! mehehehe =))) how was it?