Cold As Snow

Cold As Snow

 

It was snowing. A man named Jung Yunho ran to prevent himself getting wet from the watery crystal. He was looking for a place to hide, when he accidentally bumped himself into a strager. The stranger widen his eyes when he saw Yunho’s figure.

“I-I’m sorry. Ah, sorry,” Yunho moaned in pain as he stood up

“Y-Yunho. I-it’s me,” he whispered slowly but Yunho still can hear him. Yunho looked up and gasped a bit when he saw the face of the man he loved 3 years 4 months ago. He had never seen him since the day he begged that man not to leave, not to let him stay alone. Yet that man just left him. He became an alcoholic since the 3 of them had gone. But Changmin helped him to rise, to realize that he still has life to continue. Eventhough without the one he loved.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho replied with his shocked face.

“How…how have you been ?” he asked while closing the gap between the 2.

“Good. You ?” Yunho stepped back.

Jaejoong stopped walking nearer to Yunho. Head hung low. “Good.”

Silence.

The snow fell on top of Jaejoong’s black raven hair. Yunho’s trembled hand swiped the snow away from his hair. He began to examine Jaejoong’s body from head to toe. His hair had been cut short. His chubby cheeks had gone. He became thinner but he got more muscle. He looked handsome yet beautiful in some ways.

“How’s Changmin ?” Jaejoong tried to melt the awkwardness between them.

“He’s good. All you need to do is just give him 5 bowls of ramen and he’ll be more than just good.”

“He never changes..”

“Yeah…”

Jaejoong chuckled at Yunho. Yunho’s heart twitched when hearing the chuckle he missed the most. “What about Yoochun and Junsu ?” Yunho asked back

“You know, they’re kinda irritating since the couple becomes more intimate than before.”

“The couple, huh ?” he sighed.

Jaejoong looked up into Yunho’s eyes. Deep in his heart he IS stil hoping for Yunho’s love for him. He never wanted to left Yunho and Changmin just like that. His heart crumbled when he remembered the time of Yunho cried and begged him to stay.

“Y-Yunho…?”

“Yeah ?”

“Do you still love me ?”

…………………………………………………………………………..

No words exchanged. Yunho lowered his head in confusion. Was……Is he still in love with the man ? He had tried to hate and got rid of him outta his mind but he couldn’t. He loved him too much to hate him.

“I…I don’t know, Jaejoong-ssi. It has been 3 years and 4 minths. You were breaking my heart way too much back then. It hurts for me to even remember it,” Yunho replied. But that wasn’t the words he wanted to spill. He could see the watery eyes on him.  Jaejoong sobbed a bit when he heard Yunho’s answer.

“Jaejoong-ssi ? Since when we became this formal, Yunho-ah ?” he said.

“Just in case, if you don’t know. Everything changed after the three of you….left. Left us. While you were having your free life, me and Changmin were still in the cage struggling everyday to get what we deserve more but we get less.”


~Flashback~
“Why Jaejoong ? Why do you guys have to leave ?” Yunho asked desperately. Yoochun and Junsu’s head were hanging low. It was 8pm. The trio told Changmin and Yunho that they were going to leave. Changmin was too shocked. He doesn’t know how to react.

Jaejoong looked straight to Yunho’s eyes, “It’s because we don’t like to be here, Yunho-ah. We deserve more than just this lame treatment.”

“Is your financial life really that important ? More important than our friendship after all these years ?” Yunho cried a bit. “What about our……..relationship ?” he whispered in a very low tone but possible for Jaejoong to hear.

“Let’s end it here, Yunho. If this will effect our career, let’s end it here.”

Yunho’s eyes widen. He looked into Jaejoong’s face to see any hint of lie on his flat face.
But Jaejoong just went back to his room and locked the door. He leaned his slender body on the door and slided down. He curled his body and cried. Those words were hurting Yunho, and Jaejoong hated it. He hated to see Yunho got hurt. Jaejoong hates himself for hurting Yunho.

“I….I’m sorry, Yunho. I’m so sorry. I love you, Yunho-ah…”

=========================================

“Jaejoong hyung, we’ll be heading to the car first.” Junsu informed the beauty from the front door.

“I’ll be there in a minute..”

Jaejoong walked out from his room. He saw Yunho was sitting on the couch. His face showed nothing but sorrow. Changmin sat beside him.

“I….I’m leaving Changmin-ah,” Jaejoong said.

“Take care, hyung.” He replied in a low tone.

The beauty approached the front door. It was sad and hard for Jaejoong to leave. He couldn’t bare the pain when he imagined that he wouldn’t be able to hug, to kiss, to cuddle, to touch, and to feel Yunho in the future.

“Yun-Yunho ?”

“…………………”

“Yunho, I take my leave, ne ?”

“……………….”

“Goodbye, Yunho.”

Jaejoong stepped out from the house. He ran to the car while crying. The other two sighed and attempted to hug him.
Yunho who just realized that Jaejoong had left the apartment, screamed.

“JAEJOONG-AH!!!!!!!”

He left only with his slippers to chase him. Jaejoong looked from the mirror, a man shouted his name while chasing him.

“Jaejoong-ah!! Jaejoong!! Don’t go! I love you!!”

But it was no use. The car got further and Yunho’s energy had gone drain. He cried because he failed to get Jaejoong back into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yunho looked into Jaejoong’s eyes. He fought the urge to hug the crying man. Jaejoong kept wiping the tears which streaming continuously on his red cheek. He told himself that he was ready if he met Yunho one day without Yunho’s love for him. But it was too fast for him. Way too fast.

“I’m sorry Yunho. I’m sorry,” his sobs got louder and louder.

“I’ve forgiven you since long time ago, Jaejoong-ssi. But I won’t bring myself like before. I don’t want to regret it again.”

What Jaejoong need was a simple hug from Yunho. He needs the taller man to comfort him. But Yunho didn’t give him the hug he needs. So Jaejoong threw himself to Yunho’s arms and crying his heart out. His hands were clutching to Yunho’s clothes.

“Why Yunho ? Is it because I left ? I….I left because…”

“I know the reason you left. Right now, the best thing for the both of us is to forget.”

“I don’t want to Yunho… I, I still love you…”

“No, Jaejoong. You don’t. We have to move on..”

Jaejoong shook his head eagerly. He doesn’t want to forget Yunho. He doesn’t want Yunho to forget him either. Jaejoong felt his heart full of regret. He regret for leaving Yunho. He regret for ending their relationship.
Yunho sighed. Jaejoong was hugging him tight until he couldn’t move. He then tried to forget his pride and hugged him back.

“Jaejoong-ssi, I have to go..”

“No…”

“Jaejoong, listen to me.”

Yunho held Jaejoong’s head and made their eyes met. Then he took Jaejoong’s lips with his.The kiss was soft and romantic. The beauty’s hands reached the back of the other man’s neck and deepen their kiss. Jaejoong once again melted in Yunho’s arms, until Yunho pulled away to gain their oxygen.

“Jaejoong, after this we’re a complete stranger.”

“…..”

“Let’s just forget everything that had happened in the past.”

“Yun…”

“Goodbye, Kim Jaejoong.”

Yunho walked away from Jaejoong. When he heard Jaejoong screamed his name, he started to run faster. Jaejoong wasn’t fast enough to reach Yunho. He stopped and cried louder, “Yunho!! Don’t go!”
He lost (his) Yunho….again

=============================

“Oh, Yunho hyung! Where have you been ?” Changmin welcomed him home. But Yunho didn’t reply. He went straight to his room and locked his door.

“I’m sorry, Jaejoong…”

Yunho covered his eyes with his left hand as tears started to pooling on his eyes.

“I love you, Jae…”

-The End-

 

===============================

 

I thought I wouldn'y be able to finish it today
But I did woooo!!
LoL
Anyways, the result of this 1 semester had released
not bad, but not good either OTL
need to work harder *fighting!!!*

Oh and today is my 16th BIRTHDAY!!! 
YEAY YEAY YEAY!!!! *throws confetti lol
Please give so much love to this FF Oh! And DO COMMENT :D
It was hard for me to even imagined about YunJae in this condition *cries a river*
I gotta go~
bye

:D