Part Three!

★ Sweet Like Sugar ★

I sat on the living room couch while watching tv dorm with amber which was right next to me and the other members were out, leaving us alone in the dorm. Well, my eye was drawn on tv, but my mind goes everywhere. I was thinking about myself ... and amber of course.
 

We're getting married? Give me a break. I still want to continue my career as a singer even though I um, like amber. Marriage can not be done without love is not it? How do we want to get married if Amber doesn’t like me? I also can not force her to like me. Errr, how to make Amber likes me?
I've heard that he likes a funny guy but also polite, likes sports, likes music. If sports and music is not a problem for me. Since I was the first captain of the basketball team and I was a singer, ha!

 

But the problem for me is, I can’t make jokes. My fan even called me a cold face because my face had no expression. That could be a problem for me. If you want amber like me, I have to turn into a funny person. Now, I feel frustrated.
 

"Hey, Kris" call Amber. I immediately turned around. I think my heart would fall out because Amber called me. "Hmm ... what's wrong? "I asked. "Why don’t we just reject this arranged married?" She said it with her eyes remained to the TV.
 

 WHAT!? Hohoho, I will never reject this mariage thing even though you do not want, Am.
 

"No, I want to accept this marriage thing, I guess" I said, looking at her face. He looked back at my face with a look of disbelief.
 

"I mean it, Am" I rolled my eyes.
 

"Yes, but I ..." her face began to redden. He stopped his words. "Ugh, fine. I'll try to like you "Amber turn her face from my eyes and put her head on my shoulder.
 

Thump thump thump thump ...
 

My heart started beating very fast. My face began to heat up. My face must have flushed like a tomato now. Thank you so much for making my heart beat very fast, Amber.
 

Secretly, I pulled my lips to form a smile. And certainly not a stiff smile. I think this time my smile is a smile that comes from my own heart. This smile is a soft smile that full of love. Who can make me smile like this is just Amber. Only Amber.
 

"Amber, Am" I called. I feel weird right now because Amber have not spoken.
 

I tried to glance in the direction of amber. She was fell asleep. It's funny when she's asleep. I cant stand to immediately pinch her cheek. I wanted to be her husband. Could I be the husband and a singer without anyone being against us? Haha, I don’t think there will be because we are a unique couple. Yey for KrisBer!!







 

"Kris gege, Amber!" Says Chen, who was followed by other EXO members.
 

"Yah, gege, Amber! What are you doing? "Said Chen, who began to worry. His brain thinking of all sorts because Amber and Kris never answered Chen. After he took off his shoes, he immediately ran to the living room.
 

"Kris ge, Amb ..." Chen covered his mouth when she saw Kris and amber. "Hey, shh. They were, fell asleep! "
 

"Huh? Amber and Kris? "Luhan rushed to the living room.
 

In there, he saw Amber sleeping on Kris shoulder and Kris head is on Amber head. Make Luhan heart feel a little hurt to see them very close. His face looks like darken.
 

'What is this? My heart felt a little hurt when I saw Amber and Kris got closer' he said to himself.
He saw the other members who were having fun fanboy
ing
 because
 A
mber and
K
ris
closeness
.

 

Slowly, Kris opened his eyes as he heard a noise. As soon as he opened his eyes fully, he was so surprised to see his children who were smirking to him. Kris frowned. He was confused because their behavior. Tao who understand the meaning ofKkris face pointing straight to Amber. Kris turned to look what Tao point. and he immediately understood why the other members face like that.
 

"Shut up, she was sleeping" Kris scolded the members who were too noisy.
 

"Well, we go first. By the way .... I'd prefer you with Amber rather than Jessica noona? Pftt "Lay said with a serious face as he went to his room followed by the other members. They want to play cards in the the room because they cant play playing cards in the living room because of Kris and Amber.
 

Suddenly, Kris phones ringing very loudly. Making Amber  awake from her sleep.








"Huh? A, what is hat
? "
a
sked
me in a
panic
tone
.

 

"Just my phone. There is a person who calls me "Kris said.
 

"Oh, ohh ... from whom?"
 

"My parents
 

"I want to hear it. Turn on the loudspeaker. Maybe your parents want to talk about our wedding!" Kris just nodded. Then he loudspeaker the phone.
 

"Hello?" Says Kris.
 

"Whoa, Kris, my dear. Mom wanted to talk about your marriage"
 

"Yes, what is it?"
 

"Well, you see ... later start at 12 noon ... in Korea of ​​course, there will be a person who pick you and Amber. And he will take you guys to your home. And starting later, you will live together before the marriage "explains Kris’s mom.
 

"Yes, but ... what about ... "
 

"If you want to ask about mother who already have approval with Mr. Lee Soo Man or not, the answer is yes I already have. If you don’t believe, you should call Lee Soo Man, hehe. Okay, that’s all. Have fun! "Mom Kris hung up the phone after saying those words with a very excited tone. I mean ...
 

WHAT THE HECK!? Now we have to live in the same house!? At the same roof!? Even though we're not married yet!?? Whaa ... Whhaatt!!?? Asdkjh2uhdskn .... I'm going to be mad. My parents and Kris parents were definitely crazy.

 

 

 

Words: 1.206

 

 

 

 

 

YAAAYY!! More Update!!!

I will give my best to make this fanfic :D

If there is something wrong, I'm sorry...

English is not my primary language

 

COMMENT PUWEAASEE