The Midnight Visit

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

 

AJK, Lily, SJHwang Su HyunMint

 

The girls all walked into the quiet house, still shocked at what they had just been told. 

"So...Go rest up for the day tomorrow." MinKyung said. The girls walked to their rooms in silence, trying to in the new information.

 


 

~Midnight~

Lily woke up to the sound of the door bell. "Mint..Mint. Wake up." Mint slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes. 

"Ne, unnie." 

"Someone's at the door...Should we open it?" 

"Kaja." Mint got out of bed along with Lily. The shivered because of the cold air and put on some fuzzy shoes.

They arrived downstairs and saw the door. Mint felt her phone vibrate. She checked it to find that there were new messages. 

Mint, open the door. 

Yah, are you ignoring your oppa? 

YAH. Mint! 

Kwon YoungMin~ 

Oppa will buy you lots of gifts if you open it. 

It's cold. You don't want oppa to get sick, do you? 

Youngmin-ah. You're trying to get Taeminnie sick too, huh? So you can have him alone in your room and take GOOD care of him. 

Mint blushed at the last one and hid her phone. Lily, who was resting her chin on Mint's shoulder, chuckled. Mint rolled her eyes and walked to the door "You still like my oppa now?" Lily nodded, smiling brightly. Mint sighed and opened the door. She stepped aside to see a pile of guys on the floor. Lily ran to the door and shut it. 

"What took you so long? We were freezing to death!" Key shouted. The girls shushed him and gasped when they heard a door opening. 

"Hide!" Lily shouted whispered, pushing the boys behind the couch. 

"Who's there?" They heard RyeoHyun ask in a groggy voice. 

"It's just Mint and I, unnie. We were just getting water. Mianhanmida." Lily said. 

"Oh, araso. Just make sure you go back to sleep." She went back into her room. The two girls ran to the guys. 

"What do you guys think you're doing here?" Mint scolded. 

"We just wanted to visit our favorite girls?" Key said, wrapping his arm around Mint's shoulder. 

"Go visit F(x) or SNSD sunbaes." She said, pushing him off. 

"Why? You don't want us here? We're not your favorite sunbaes?" Onew asked. 

"Ani. I like EXO." Mint said,smiling and making Onew pout. 

"We brought you chicken though..." Jonghyun lifted the bag slowly.

"You're trying to get us fat before our debut?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow at Jonghyun. 

"A-ani...It was Taemin's idea." All eyes turned to Taemin when Jonghyun pointed the quiet boy out. His eyes popped out. 

"If...If you don't want to eat it then it's fine..." Taemin looked down and played with his fingers. 

"Ani~" They turned to the voice and found SJ running to them. "They won't eat it. I will." She smiled brightly at the food. She grabbed it from Jonghyun’s hand. She opened it immediately and began eating. The others turned to see the other two girls walking down slowly with Minho behind them.

“Yah, Minho. You’re a sly one, sneaking up into their rooms.” Key said, smirking at Minho. The others chuckled. They all sat around the table and began eating. After about 5 minutes, they heard a cough behind. Freezing on their spot, they turned to see RyeoHyun staring at them in anger.

“What do you girls think you’re doing?” RyeoHyun asked.

“We’re eating.” Mint said, blankly, returning to her piece of chicken.

“H-How did you know we were out here?” AJK asked.

“I heard you girls, you're not exactly quiet. Now go back to bed. I’ll question you tomorrow.”

“No. Let me question you, unnie. The room you exited…wasn’t yours.” Mint smirked, placing her arm around RyeoHyun’s shoulder.

“Eh?” The others stared at Mint in confusion, except Lily who walked up.

“Yeah, thought we wouldn’t notice your little ‘visit’ to MinKyung oppa’s room did you?”

“Oh, unnie! No wonder you didn’t answer when I called you. You used pillows. Smart woman you are.” SJ said, figuring everything out.

“H-How did you know?”

“We saw you.” Mint started.

“Tip toe out.” Lily finished.

“W-What’s wrong with you two? Why are you finishing each other’s sentences?”

“Don’t change the subject.”

“It’ll be us that will do the questioning.”

“So, what’s the relationship?”

 “Between you and MinKyung oppa”

They continued to finish each other’s sentences, freaking the others out and themselves too actually. Laughter was coming from the table as they stared at the manager’s red face.

“What’s going on?” They heard a deep voice. They all turned to see MinKyung. The girls all turned away when they saw he was shirtless. He realized and ran inside the room to put on a t-shirt.

“So, mind telling us what the relationship between you and oppa? Or do you want the evil princesses 1 and 2 to continue questioning?” AJK said.

“We’re dating.” RyeoHyun covered her face.

They girls and guys all cheered at her confession. “Oppa~ You’re cheating?” Lily ran up to MinKyung and pouted. 

“A-Ani.” MinKyung stuttered.

“Oppa’s bad.” SuHyun pouted too, making him feel worse. Mint rolled her eyes and walked back to the table to eat. 

"Don't tell-" 

"We won't. As long as you let the girls stay up with us." Minho compromised. 

"We'll stay here of course. Don't worry." Onew finished. 

The two managers exchanged looks and smiled, agreeingly. The managers walked over and began eating. 

Seat arrangements: 

The Boys and Girls sit on opposite sides (left to right)

MinHo TaeMin Jonghyun Key Onew MinKyung

SuHyun Mint Lily SJ AJK RyeoHyun 

 

So...I broke my promise again. I'm sorry. Don't shoot me~ Must update as soon as possible ^_^