Welcome Home

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

AJK, Lily, SJHwang Su HyunMint

~On the way to the dorm~

The girls were in the car, excited to see the dorm. MinKyung was driving with RyeoHyun in the passenger's seat. The middle row sat Mint and Lily. The back row sat SJ, SuHyun and AJK. 

"Wah, are we going to get those big dorms that I see in fanfics?" 

"Yeah." Minkyung answered, while watching the road. 

"Jinjja?" 

"Yes, once you make money and can afford one." 

"So, we aren't?" 

"No, but it's still nice. You just have to share a room with one person." 

"Roommates? Jinjja! Wahh, daebak. Do we get to choose?" SuHyun asked, excitedly.

"Ani, I have the girls right here. Mr. SooMan planned it since you girls don't really know each other yet." The girls waited for their names to be called out by RyeoHyun. "First is my roommate. SJ." SJ smiled and cheered. She was happy with anyone, really. "Hm...Lily and Mint will share one. AJK and SuHyun will share the other one." 

"What about me?" MinKyung asked. 

"Yah, you're not sharing with any of us. You sleep on the couch." RyeoHyun said. 

"Noona~" Minkyung whined, causing some girls in the back to squeal. RyeoHyun rolled her eyes and turned back to face the front. 

"Yay, I can't believe we get to share a room!" Lily exclaimed, grabbing onto Mint's arm. Mint just gave her a soft smile and shook her off. Lily held on though. "Wah~ Mint! You're so pretty when you smile. I mean, you're already so pretty but when you smile, you're like a goddess!" Mint rolled her eyes and looked away from the girl. She was secretly touched my the compliment though. 

"I guess we're going to be roommates then?" AJK said, turning to SuHyun. SuHyun gave her a grand smile and nodded. 

"Let's work well, sunbae." SuHyun cheered, making a *fighting* sign. The girls finally got to their dorm and smiled when they got inside. 

high-ceiling-living.jpg The Living Room

green-kids-room.jpgSuHyun's and AJK's Bedroom (Upstairs)

Boys-Shared-Bedrooms-Decorating-Ideas.jp Lily's and Mint's Bedroom (Upstairs) 

blue-kids-room.jpgSJ's and RyeoHyun's Bedroom (Downstairs) 

bedroom-boys.jpgMinKyung's Bedroom (Downstairs) 

Bathroom_Image_25.jpgUpstairs Bathroom

 Upstairs Bathroom

image-bathroom-designs.jpgDownstairs Bathroom

"This is amazing." SJ exclaimed as they looked around the house. 

"Well, you're stuff has already been placed in your rooms." The girls exchanged looks and immediately fought their way up to the rooms. Hearing the cheers and laughter upstairs, the managers looked at each other and exchanged smiles They walked up to see the girls jumping around in excitement. 

"Welcome home,girls."  MinKyung and RyeoHyun said in unison. 

I'm thinking of having the managers have a romance? Because of one comment, *cough cough* MifiChic aka Mint(; Yeah, what do you girls think? Yay or nay? Hehe(: See you next time when JEWELS have their music videoshoot~