Chapter 14 A Sudden kiss?????

First Love

 

Tiffany's pov

 

Later that night, i was walking along the shore feeling the sound of waves and fresh air. It's been a while since i feel this peace and comfort.

 

I was about to go back to the hotel when suddenly Henry approached me.

 

" Fany, can we talk for a while? Please " he asks.

 

" There's nothing we can talk about. Besides i don't want Yoona to saw us together. " i said.

 

" We will just talk. I want to became us friends again. " he said.

 

" What? Friends? Are you serious? You know how much i hate you. We can't be back just like before. " i said.

 

" I'm sorry. I just want you to know that i really feel sorry for what happen." he said and he held my hand.

 

" Sorry? You know how much hurt you gave me, the pain and embarrasment. I always asks myself if i did something wrong for you to leave me and be with Yoona. Until now, i feel the pain you gave to me. Sorry but we can NEVER be friends again, so just leave me alone and be happy with her" tears are started to flow, i turned around so that Henry will not see me crying.

 

" Tiffany i'm really sorry " he said

 

The tears are continue to flow, i can't help it. I run and run just to avoid him.

 

END OF POV

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I was about to go to Henry's room but he was not there. So i searched where he is, then i saw him talking with Tiffany.

 

" That girl she really want Henry to go back with her. It can't happen. Henry your only mine. " i thought

 

END OF POV

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

I was strolling on the beach to get some fresh air. The i saw Tiffany crying, she just sitting on the sand hugging her legs.

 

" Fany, what happen? Why are you crying? " i asks but was no response she continue to cry

 

After, a few minutes she stopped crying and tell to me what happen.

 

I hugged her to comfort her.............

 

" It's okay. He's not worth it. " that time i want to confront Henry and tell him to leave her alone.

 

" Oppa, thank you for being here and comfort me. You're always by my side when i need you and always protect me. I can't imagine my life without you." she said.

 

When i heard those words, i can't control myself i lean close to her and our lips meet. I feel i was in heaven. I'm happiest the man ever. Finally.

 

END OF POV

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

He lean closer to me and our lips met. I was in shock. After a few seconds he broke the kiss, there was an akward silence. I turned away because my cheeks are so red and he also do that.

 

" Tiffany, i want to confess to you a long time ago but i dont want our friendship broke. So i keep quiet about my feelings and now is the right time to confess to you. I LOVE YOU. " he said

 

" O..... Op..... Opp...... Oppa " i stutter cause i don't know what to say. I can see a smile on his face when i feel nervous.

 

" It's okay if you can't answer right now. I will wait for the right time. For now let's go back. " he said and held my hand and we walk near the swimming pool.

 

" Just wait here. I'll just get you some water. Okay " he said.

 

I can see sweet smile on his face. I can't help but smile also.

 

END OF POV

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Double update...........

Thanks for all your comments and reaction. I hope you will continue to read my story and support. and to all who subscribe to this story thank you and welcome.