What You Think Is Right.

I'll Be Your Christmas Present Oppa.

“Do you realize he’s all alone?!” Seungri shouted over the phone. You closed your eyes and sighed out of anger. “Yes I do realize that!” you had shouted back.
“Then you also realize that he hasn’t been the same? Right?!”
“Of course I do realize that also. Im not stupid Seungri!”
“Then why won’t you come down?”
“I don’t know okay?! I just…” you trailed off.
“I just what?!”
“I just don’t know if im ready okay! Sheit! Are you going to hang up or do I have to?!” You could still hear Seungri talking on the other end; you hung up because you didn’t need the headache that was forming in your head to become bigger. When you had hung up on him you walked to your medicine cabinet popped an Advil then went to the kitchen to down it with soju. Then you walked into your bedroom and changed from your day clothes to your night clothes. Plopping lazily on your bed you had balled a fist up and then slammed it into the empty space beside. That’s where he used to sleep your conscience said in your thoughts. Huffing again your closed your eyes waiting for sleep to take over all of your stress. Hoping you would never get up from this mess that has been created.

“Ahhhh! Oppa stop!!! I-I-I-I can’t breathe!!!!” you said as he was tickling you.
“Aigoo-yah! But I want to tickle you so bad right now!”
“Are you a ert?” you shouted in laughter.
“Yah! Do I look like one to you?! Seriously.” You both laughed and sat their lying on the floor both of you next to each other. “I heard the full moon is supposed to be out tonight.”
“Really? Are you going to turn into a werewolf?” He whispered into your ear.
“Pshh! As if! Pabo oppa.”
“You want to go out and see it?”
“Yeah we can watch it together…” Walking into the bedroom you grabbed pillows, blankets, and jackets to keep warm. When you both walked out, both of you took in the view. So beautiful.
You thought to yourself. Both you and him sat in each other’s arms in silence taking in the fresh air, view, beauty, and sounds of the breeze brushing through the trees. You then found yourself waking up in the bright sunny morning and he was arguing with someone on the phone. You cocked and eyebrow and collected all the blankets and walked into the bedroom. He was still arguing with someone on the phone when you came out of the room. Leaning on the couch arm you crossed your arms staring at him. The anger in his face and voice were prominent. After he got off the phone you had walked towards him and hugged him rubbing his back, “Oppa, what’s wrong?”
“You know how we are like CEO’s for the Hilton Hotels right?”
“Yeah. But that doesn’t matter to me.”
“Well, my father wants us all back.”
“Today? Why? All of you were supposed to stay for half a year. It’s only been three weeks.”
“Well something came up at our Hilton at Korea and my father wants us to run it while he’s away in japan.”
“That’s not fair.” You sighed.
“Well I was wondering…” he trailed off.
“Wondering what?”
“If you wanted to come with me?”
“To…”
“Korea. Come with us, come to Korea with us! So we both can be together.” You let go of his hug and walked over to the counter of the kitchen. You held your head in your hands and looked up at him across the hotel room. He gave a small insisting smile towards you. “You know…” you took a deep breath that took his smile away “that’s a lot to ask someone. Just to get up pack and leave all in a few hours.” He took a step towards you. “But if you loved me then you would come right?”
“I do love you. But I just can’t leave just like that.”
“I know but I want to be with you. Korea is really beautiful. Also we won’t be in the hotel forever I have a house and everything.”
“I just can’t okay?”
 “Why not? You don’t love me?!” he raised his voice with a clear tone o 
“Can you stop pressuring me?! I just can’t go okay?!” you yelled at him from the kitchen.
“Why is that?! You don’t even have family here!”
“Oh is that so?! That was way too far. Im leaving.” You stormed from the kitchen to the front door but he grabbed your wrist harshly. “Let go of me!” you shouted “I suggest you start packing before you’re late for your flight!”

          You woke up from your deep sleep. Sitting up and leaning your head on the headboard you massaged your temples. “What kind of dream.” You whispered to yourself. As you shut your eyes you heard a knock on the door. Getting up from your bed you walked to the door and opened it to see that it was your unnie. “Oh unnie!” you smiled and hugged her. “Come in!”
“Hey.”
“Hi do you want anything to like eat or something I can make you something.”
“No im fine.”
“Anything to drink?”
“No im fine but I have to talk to you.”
“Sure what is it?”
“Well you see, don’t get mad okay?”
“Yeah of course!”
“Oppa. Well he hasn’t been the same since you guys had your fight. Especially when it was before he left. But im not trying to persuade you im just giving you my own opinion. What he said was right you only have a little bit of family here and well your very independent and they know that. So it wouldn’t affect them that much anyway, but you always know that they love you. While your friends though you might miss them, they’ll miss you also but they all want what’s best for you. Think about it you knew you guys were a great couple right? Then why are you holding back. It’s almost been three months since he left and you are sometimes an emotional wreck. I can see soju and beer bottles all over this place. What I also know is that Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri keeps calling you every day. I also know that you loved him a lot and something is definitely holding you back from going. What is it?”
“I don’t know okay!” you raised your voice.
“Yo man, don’t kill the messenger. Im just saying okay.” You nodded your head and leaned back onto the couch cushions. “Just think about this okay. Im not forcing to do anything you don’t want to do. Just do what you think is right.” She had placed a hand on your shoulder then left leaving you to drown in your thoughts. What she had said kept echoing in your head “Do what you think will be right. What’s holding you back? You’re an emotional wreck. They’ll always love you.” After thinking for what felt for days you finally stood up and did what was right. You grabbed your luggage and starting  pack all of your clothes and toiletries. When you had got everything inside your bag, you called you unnie saying you had to go somewhere important. You then called the airlines and asked if there was a flight that could get you to Korea on Christmas morning. To your luck there was one space left and you had it.

After landing in Korea, you were shivering a little from the cold. Stepping out of the airplane and into the airport you had a bright smile on your face. Heading into a taxi that you called over you called Seunghyun. “Hello?” his deep voice boomed through the phone.
“Oppa?”
“Berni?”
“Yeah. Im here in Korea…”
“Are you serious?!” he shouted.
“Yeah I am. But can we surprise him. Gather him at your dorm and keep him there till tonight at seven okay?”
“Okay! What a relief. We really missed your Berni.”
“Thanks.” You hung up the phone and smiled to yourself.

When you arrived at the dorm you heard them arguing through the door. “Why do I have to stay here?!”
“Hyung! Why don’t we spend Christmas together?!”
“I told you I don’t want to seungri!”
“Hyung!”
“Yah! Youngbae im not doing this okay.”
“Just stay for a little more. Okay?” Seunghyun said. As expected he listened.
“Whatever! I got to use the bathroom.” When you heard the door to the bathroom close you opened the door to the dorm. All the boys greeted you with excited faces and smiled like crazy. Seunghyun gave you a reassuring hug and Youngbae pinched you on your cheeks “It’s glad to see you again. PABO!” you laughed. When you all heard the toilet flush you hid behind the Christmas tree. Seeing him walk out of the bathroom and you saw his face, you froze. Haven’t seeing him in a while had numbed your brain. He had gotten more handsome. When he finally stood in the group again he sounded annoyed. ”Hyung we have a gift for you!” Daesung had said in a jolly voice. When you saw that he was distracted you tip-toed out from the Christmas tree and over to him. You stopped when you were a few centimeters away from him and breathed in deeply. You then reassured yourself and slammed yourself into his back giving him a ginormous back hug. When you got in contact with him you shed tears at that moment not able to stop. He jumped a bit and took a sharp breath from shock. When he took your hands off his hard chiseled stomach he turned himself around and faced you in shock. He seemed like he couldn’t get anything to come out of his mouth. You took in everything about him he had his long sleeved beanpole shirt on, with a long chain, his hair black, spiked into a classy but swagger look, with a gage in his ear. He’s beautiful. “Berni?” he stuttered out. When you nodded your head yes, he grabbed you into a huge bear hug that seemed like he wouldn’t let go. Nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck you mumbled his name “Jiyong.” You could feel him smiling and giggling. Tippy-toeing so you were close to his ear you whispered “This Christmas, I’ll be your present. Okay oppa?” With that you moved your face in front of his face. Moving closer your lips that had been separated for three long months had finally met with each other once again.