Can't We Be Friends? And Just Forget What Happened At School?

I'll Love You Whatever It takes

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw ____.

"A-Are Y-You...Alright Y-Yoseob-ssi?" she stuttered.

"Go Away... I Want to be ALONE" I coldly replied. She shook her head and said "No i wont... unless you tell me what your problem is"

I looked at her and said "What do you care?!" "Because..... I want to...... know why you did that" she said biting her lip.


I rolled my eyes and said "Alright fine! I'll tell you what my problem is.... but this is the last time i'll EVER talk about it"
She nodded and I told her the story. (A/N: sorry im too lazy to write the whole flash back hehe XD)


"Oh... mianhae" she said to me, I rolled my eyes when she spoke up again "So why'd you do that to me earlier?"


I looked at her and looked back to the ground as I bit my lip and said "I... didn't tell the others why but I guess i'll tell you..." she just nodded. "It's because you remind me of her... for some reason but I'm not sure why, but don't worry i wont take you away from kikwa-" I covered my mouth before saying "Kikwang".


I saw her blinked a few times from the corner of her eyes "Bwoh? What do you mean by taking me away from Kikwang?" she tilted her head.


'! I shouldn't have said that!' I mentally slapped myself and said "I think you heard me wrong..... I said I don't plan on making you mine!" that was the excuse I thought.
 

"Umm... ok then? so can we be friends again? and just forget about what happened at school?" she asked helding out her hand. I looked at it before nodding and say "Sure..." and i shook her hand.
 

She smiled at me and said "Good! hope you feel better for telling someone that is bothering you!"
I blinked and said "I do...feel a bit better..."


Her smile got wider and stood up saying,"Ok then! wanna come with me?"


"Where?"


"To my house! I made some cookies ^_^"


"Chincha? is it alright?"


"Well duhh~ .. We're friends so i wanna give you some too !" she said and pulled me up and started walking.


I just followed her and I thought to myself 'Maybe it's not so bad to be close to her.. we're just friends now and I don't have any special feelings for her~ ... I just hope Kikwang won't take it the wrong way along with the others'

 

-------------------->Author'sNote<-----------------------

i finally updated!

whoo~ hope you guys like it! ^_^

Oh yeah i'll be writting a new fic too ^_^

so my time would be divided hope you guys won't mind? hehe

 

Oh BTW i'll be going at our rest house tomorrow and i'll be back on friday!

so sorry!

 

omo! i talk so much >_<

hehe anyways!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Saranghaeyo everyone :D