We're Just Friends.

I'll Love You Whatever It takes

____'s POV

 

So I dragged Yoseob-ssi with me too my house. When we got there I let him in and said "Yoseob-ssi you can sit down on the couch for awhile`" and I left to go to the kitchen.

 

Yoseob's POV

 

___ let me in and let me sit on the couch while she headed to her kitchen I guess. I looked around and found out she seems really simple but kind of unique in some way?

I spotted some picture frames near a lamp and so my curiosity filled so I walked over that table and looked at the pictures.

I think it was her and her family? I studied every picture of her comparing to what she looked like now. Well right now she looks more beautiful, attractive and she's really nice so I guess she had been really nice when she was a child back then too.

When I turned around to go back to the couch I saw her looking at me while tilting her head 'cute...' i thought.

When she finally spoke up again "U-um...you ... were looking at my pictures?"

I nodded shyly 'WAE AM I BEING SHY?!' i mentally slapped myself.

She just giggled and handed me a pack of cookies "Did you made them?" I asked. She nodded and smiled at me.

"I wonder wae she even wanna be friends with me... I mean i've been a badass towards her..." I mumbled but I guess she heard me 'cause she said "Ah... Molla either!"

I rollde my eyes and said "Can I leave now?"

She blinked a few times before nodding hesitantly?

I don't know why but I was getting pissed off somehow .-.

I walked over the door and took a quick glance at her and I saw her eyes, she looks like she's about to cry? Wonder why .

But I left anyways and headed back to Kikwang's house wearing a smirk. 'Wae am I even smirking?' I asked myself.

When I reached home and opened the door they was still there. I grinned.

 

Doojoon and Junhyung's POV

'What's with that grin on Yoseob's face .-.'

 

Dongwoon's POV

'Did something good happened? Yoseob's grin is freaking me out inside O_O'

 

Kikwang's POV

'He's back? and what's with him grinning like an idiot =,='

 

Hyunseungs' POV

'I wonder what happened at the park....'

 

Normal POV

 

Junhyung finally spoke up see-ing Yoseob grinning like that was pissing him off "Yah! What's with your grin!? It's pissing me off!"

"Nothing special!" Yoseob said skipping to the living room while giving Dongwoon one of the cookies.

Dongwoon takes and eats eat before saying "Omo! hyung! were did you get this?! and why do you have it?" while tilting his head.

"From a friend~" Yoseob said grinning again. "Who is it?" Kikwang and Hyunseung said together.

"___-ah" Yoseob said looking away. "WHAT?!?!" Kikwang said standing up.

"Look Kikwang it's no big deal she's the one who wanted to and We're Just Friends" Yoseob said avoiding eye contact w/ kikwang.

 

------------------->Author'sNote<-----------------------

hi guys!

im back again. actually i got back yesterday but i was tired XD

and earlier my cousins and my aunt visited me so 

late update hehe

sorry for making you guys wait!

comment and subscribe!

silent-readers please tell me your opinions lol XD

pretty please w/ yoseob on top :D