Chapter 3

Is our meeting a mistake?

 

On the next morning, I smelled the scent of meat, and got up. He took a picture of me yawning and scratching my head when I got out.

-Yah! I hid the camera
-Give me back the camera! You were really cute! He tried to take it back
-No! Let’s eat! I stick my tongue out

-Fine! But I have to get it after okay? He pouted
-I’ll see~ I chuckled
We ate chicken and salads as breakfast, oh and the milk! It was really good. I also gave him back the camera after finding that he took a lot of pictures of me and I didn’t know.

-I’m going to make a scrapbook of how we met, he smiled
I’ll always remember what he said here. It really touched me. We spent the day outside, in LOTTO world. We amused ourselves with the roller coasters, and I discovered that he wasn’t afraid of heights anymore. At night, we went to a couple café. He told me that the café had discounts for couples that answer 100 on a couple quiz. We decided to do it.
1. What was your boyfriend/girlfriend wearing on the first day you guys met?
Answer: Blue

2. What did you wear on the first day you met your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: White
3. What’s your lover’s favorite food?
Answer: Salad
4.What’s your favorite food?
Answer: MEAT.
5. If you two ever had a pet what would you name it?
Answer: Bobby

This was all, I answered by everything I knew about him, maybe I would be wrong, since… He may have changed. As I handed my papers to the employer, she widened her eyes.
-Your answers are all the same! I guess, you guys really know each other well, here, these are my wish for you, please have a great day in our shop and please take a picture with us!
We took a picture together, and we were the 520 couple to have guessed right both.

-Hey, how did you know that if I ever had a pet I’ll name it Bobby? He raised his eyebrows

-There may be 3 reasons, the first one is because I can read in your mind, the second one is because I guessed and the last one is because I’ve knew you since forever, I winked

-Or wait, it may be because you heard me talking in my dreams!
-Whatever~ I giggled and took us a seat

We ordered 2 cup of coffees and cakes. While being in the café, we took selcas of ourselves, and fast uploaded them on TUMBLR.

Every couple seemed cute, as well as us.

-Hey, how can you love me and trust me this much already if we only met each other 2 days ago? I randomly asked
-Hmh, well, I guess it’s because of this déjà vu that I am feeling. I feel safe around you, and I know that you will never leave me. How about you why do you trust me? He smirked
-Because of your way of talking. You always lead me in with your voice.

We both laughed and spent the rest of the day taking pictures of us for our scrapbook. At night, I slept in his room and he slept on the sofa again. I actually wanted to sleep with him and have a night with him, but I guess he’s not ready yet…

 

This time, I woke up in his unfamiliar room. I told you guys that it took me a little bit time getting adjusted to stuffs right? Wait, no I didn’t but yeah. Fan was still sleeping; his hair was covering a little bit his eyes. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. They were blonde this time. It looks really good on him.

-Wu Fan, I wish that I wouldn’t die again, and we’d be together… I whispered|
A tear fell from his right eye, and I couldn’t help but get touched and smile.