Final

Sorry, I can't be loved you

The full moon shining brightly through cloudy night together with breezing cold wind, sometimes this scene can make into horror film. A one teenager was looking silently walking alone by himself. The backpack still at his back, meaning he just back from school.
"Aish..mom will be nagging me so much today. They just a beast, playing arcade game till late night. That Xiumin.."
Suho mumbling alone while his foot kicked a little pebble on road.
THUD.
"Eh..?"
A black note book fall on floor in front him.
"Is this book falling from the sky?"
He picked the book and give weird look for that thing.
"Hello kid~"
Suho freeze. At front him, appear a gorgeous man all in black with a pair of black wings at his back.
"Who..who are you?"
"My name is Lay. I'm a Death God."
"Huh?" Suho dumbfounded.
"And..I'm a owner for that book.."

* * *

Suho just give a blank look for Lay, and next he laughed loudly rolling on the floor.
"You just joking right?"
"I'm not." Lay pouted.
"Seriously, how can this book can kill people?"
"Like I said, you just write the full name's people who you want to kill in that book. Then, the owner name will be died after 5 minutes. They will die with having a heart attack suddenly."
Suho silent.
" Well, Im not interesting with that activity.."
said Suho and he crawling into his bed.
" Ok, Death God. Its late, and I need to sleep. Good night."
"Tsk."

* * *

"Are you really Death God or just simple creature like me?"
asking Suho when he just see in awed how happy Lay because can eat just one red apple.
" Im a Death God. Why you ask?"
"Okay, you a Death God. Who freaking like eating red apple.."
Lay chuckle and smile.
"Thanks for your treat~"
"Yeah. Whatever,. Why you pick me anyway?"
"Pick what?"
"You give that book to me. Why?"
"Because I interested with you."
"Why you live with me now?"
"Because I dont have any places to live. And just you can see me..so I think maybe not bored if I have someone to talk~"
"Tell me more about you."
"What do you want to know about me?"
"All about you..."
"The Death God have ability can see date human's die.."
"Wah! So you can see when I will be died? Tell me..tell me..!"
"I dont wanna~"
"Eh? Why? It is forbidden to Death God tell human when they died?"
"No..but I just dont wanna tell you, kiddo~"
"Pfft. Fine, so just that special ability for the creature like you?"
"Its one thing..The Death God cannot falling in love with human."
"If they did?"
"The one who they love will be die.."
"Then, if they don't want the one they love died?"
"The Death God will die."

***

On the moonlight through the window Suho's room. Lay sighed slowly. He gazed into Suho's soundless sleeping. Sometimes, he felt regret because choose that kid, Suho. No matter how he try to resist his feelings, he cannot. He completely falling in love with that boy.

***

Suho walking alone on road, he humming slowly while walking steadily on the side road. Its almost four days, Lay still lived with him on same room. After their conversation a four days ago, Suho cannot getting off to thinking about Lay. Everytime, everyday..even at school on teacher letcuring..his mind always full of about Lay. Suho like all about Lay, how him complaining everyday because he don't use that 'killer note'. He made that name by himself, because he don't ing know what actually name of that note book. Suho also like how happily Lay when he eating that cute red apple. Suho like when Lay being bored then turn into narcissistc, admire himself being so handsome Death God. Tch, what the stupid Death God, he known. Well..even so, Suho like it. Or,..more clearly..Suho love him. The Death God, named Lay.

Suho was about to cross the road. He lost in his mind for thinking about Lay, he doesn't aware that one truck in road will be hit direct into him.
HONNNKKKKKK!!!
Suho froze. He see that truck will hit him, but his body couldn't move. He close his eyes..
CRASH! 
Suho was froze again when he open his eyes. He still alive and the truck didn't hit him, but crash into lamp post at side road. All people begin gathering around him, wondering what happen. Its happen so fast. Suho who still in shock seeing something at the crashing truck. Something that make him trembling. Its a black fur from Lay's wings! 
Suho running fast back to his home. 
'No..no..Its not him! No!! I still hadn't tell him about my feelings! Please God..its not him..' 
He storming into his house and running fast ahead stairs to his room.
"Lay! " 


"Hey, Suho~"
Lay smile widely. He just sitting on Suho's dark blue bed. Suho sighing reliefly.
"Lay, I want to tell you something.."
Suho freeze. Lay's face suddenly cracking. Lay just smiling and close his eyes. Then all his body crumbling slowly..into grey dust.
"Lay?"
Suho bow kneeling, his hand slowly touching a grey dust

 

"Because I interested with you.."
Tears slowly streaming down from his eyes. He sobbing violently.
"Its one thing..The Death God cannot falling in love with human.."
Suho began trembling hard.
"The one who they love will be die.."
Suho screaming loudly in his room. Tears begin flowing fast from his eyes.
"The Death God will be die.." 

 

They come from two world..
The Death God and a human,
They love is forbidden because two different status..
One sacrifice for the one who his love..
Grey dust as witness..
Tears a human as confess oh his love..

 

Suho still sobbing. He still kneel down, grasping a grey dust from who his love..

 

-The End-

 

Well? How my fanfic? Is it okay or worse? Aishh...sorry for my bad grammar~ English is my second language..so the grammar will be sometimes for me.. -________________-''

humm..*pouted*

  And,. I still need comments from you all ~ ^__^

also Thank You for reading my fic! *bow* <3