☪ Rules,How to Join and Admins

~{☪ Diamonds Roleplay !™Open NEW ,ADMINS PLS& Needs Members }~

 

Rules (read the rules beacause the password for your application will be somewhere down here)

O1:  Active

Ok for first you are coming to this rp right? So just be active , what's the point of coming somewhere that is a ghost town neh? Please be active at least 3 times a weak and when going on hiatus just notify an admin it's easy. 

O2: Accounts

You can change until 3 times of character and about the double accounts NO we don't want that in here and if we find out you have another acc you will be kicked out of the RP , understood? 

O3: OOC

  Use Brackets when you are talking in OOC. Use [[ ]], (( )), {{ }}, or anything you can think of. We also have a OOC group. This OOC group is mostly to know some of the real life roleplayers.

O4: ;Yuri

  and yuri is allowed at this rp , but still think about the straight people guys , we don't want those single ladies or gentlemens walking around depressed because they can't find anyone . So keep that in mind!! 

O5: Bashing

Do not bash the other people , we want this rp to have a nice and friendly atmosphere and not some type of war ok? If you bash anyone and the admins heard about it you will be out of the RP.

O6: Drama

Yes you may have drama or do the drama but not much , because we heard some of other roleplays are died because of that stupid thing called drama , but let's be real every life as their own drama so yes do a little bit we won't get mad. 

O7: 

 About the of course you can do but please keep it in pm , we don't want to ruin the innocent of those who are still little boys or girls right? or just notify an admin that you want to join the group.

O8: Adding

  Do not add outsiders , it's obvious ok? You are part of the Diamonds RP not part of anything else tho that your friends from the rp will have an alternative name so you can identify them pretty much clear and well. 

O9: Character 

Just act like your Character because it's stupid seeing a 21-year old or whatever acting like a damn child , please you are doing a roleplay of an grown up person so just act the way they are , try to learn a bit from the person (idol) in real life.  

10: Babies

  Pregnancy, Adoptions, is allowed. However, Pregnancy must last for one whole month or more if you want to. You can adopt to 1 children, have 2 babies and that is all. We want to the other people have their own babies as well. 

11: Quitting

If you are going to quit the rp please notify one of the admins or all of them. Don't deactive or change to another rp without telling one of the admins , it's simple ok? just let us a message saying ex: "I need to leave the rp" <- isn't hard is it

                                                                      pass: drop in the ocean

 

 

How to join

Subscribe to the story please. So you can get our latest updates.

01: Choose

 For you to choose you character just check the masterlist or whislist and decide who you want to be.  

02:  Comment

Check the masterlist and comment bellow who you want to be Ex:"Can I be Hyuna from 4minute ? " or "May I be Hyuna  from 4minute" don't forget to put the password at the end of the commnet and wait for the admins approval to create your account right next . 

03: Reservation

We are only giving you 3 days to create your account so please do make your account with that time or else your idol will be free to be roleplayed again tho you can apply for it after the 3 days. 

04: Link

 When you end up doing your account just comment bellow or acc link saying who it is and yes you can use rc acc .

05: Add

 You need to add all of the admins before add other members of the RP and remember that the admins will add you to the group when they accept your friend request.

06:  Alternative Name

 Set your alternate name as Diamond and add this in your about me section:

 

I am not the real *Artist Name*,or predenting to be
I am only a roleplayer.

100% Verified Official Roleplay Account

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌▌

©Diamonds ROLEPLAY             


ADMINS (click on the names)

Hyuna || L.Joe || Eunji