The Gangster and The Nerd

The Gangster and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~IMPT PLEASE READ~

Hi guys! Firstly, I'm so so so sorry for the 2 year hiatus, life basically just got in the way. But i'm back!! And i will not be discontinuing this story don't worry! But i've decided to make a few changes as i have more ideas for this story and another direction i want to take it to! So basically i've decided to make this story non-rated, so bascially no more pointless and unnecessary y time so as to take this story on a more serious note! There might still be scenes in chapters rated M though but just that will no longer be the main point of the story as i want to develop more in terms of story line and character development. Let me know if you still want those rated M chapters or for me to do away with the completely. You will notice that most of the chapters are gone but i will be posting then up asap as i'm currently editing and adding in some new stuff so please please be patient! I will be posting the deleted here and other deleted scenes from my other fics so head over there if you want! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1062079/behind-the-scenes-hardcore-oneshot-pwp-romance

Thank you once again and please continue to support the gangster and the nerd! and comment!! a lot!! (:

 

 

"." You sneered as your ground your foot on the back of your victim, pinning the helpless and utterly trashed girl against the dirt. Sporting a bruised eye and blood smeared all over her face from her broken nose, she had no will nor energy left to resist. Or perhaps she was just smart enough not to.

You knelt down, one knee on the floor and the other still on her back before reaching down to grab a fistful of chocolate brown hair. You twisted your hand in the mass of hair and yanked upwards to lift her head off the floor and to face you.

"Ufghhh.", whimpers escaped as she reluctantly lifted her eyes to meet yours, resentment and hatred apparent in her glowing orbs. She wasn't looking that pretty any more with her broken nose. 

You smirked, your lips curling menacingly before tightening your grip without warning.

"Bae... Suzy?" you laid your finger lightly across her cheek, your fingernail tracing her high cheekbones. SLAP. The palm of your hand cracked soundly across her cheek like a whip, the force swinging her head to the other side. Suzy cried out in pain just as you forced her head back to face you again.

"Don't ing mess with my crew. Send that message to whoever sent your sorry here. And get the out of my face." You shoved her off you and wiped your hands off the back of your dark skinny jeans, stalking back to where your girls where waiting for you with their bikes.

Jiyeon threw you a helmet which you caught single handedly with ease. "Whoooooo!!! Eonnie jjang!!" The rest clapped and applauded as you were welcomed with pats on the backs and ruffles to the hair. 

You flashed your signiture aegyo smile before hopping on the back of Jiyeon's bike and the rest of T-ara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter