Parting..

The Reality of a Perfect Looking Angel

Times flies by really quickly since the confessions were made and there was only one day left before Changhyun has to leave.

That morning,

they woke up with Changhyun sleeping on Byunghun's arm "morning angel,how was your sleep?" "morning~it was nice..'' Changhyun said smiling "so..this is our last day together..what shoukd we do?" Byunghun asked "dunno..umm...can we just stay here?i want to cuddle all day with you today.." Changhyun replied clenching on the hem of Byunghun's shirt while he took in all of his scent. That day they just had a movie marathon of romantic movies while cuddling on the sofa eating pizza.

And then,it reached midnight which means Changhyun has to leave.he casually got ready and Byunghun walked him back to the park where be found Changhyun with their arm linked together "well,its time..promise not to forget me?" Changhyun asked smiling faintly "never!i'll always love you!you have my word!" Byunghun said with tears now forming in his eyes "will we ever meet again?" he asked Changhyun again "of course we will!one day" "really?you promise?" Byunghun said cuddling Changhyun as tight as possible without hurting him "i promise!no matter what happens,i'm going to find you and we'll live together forever!" Changhyun replied "i love you Changyun-ah..." Byunghun cried "aish!!stop it!now i'm crying too.." "don't go..just stay here with me.." "i can't..i have to..but we'll meet again!i promise!" Changhyun broke down in tears as they hug each other *DING!!!* The big tower clock went off signalling midnight as silver moonlight path shine down on Changhyun's body picking him up as he spread his wings "Byunghun!!!i love you!!!!i'll come back and we'll be together again!!i promise!!!" Changhyun yelled out "i love you too!i'll wait for you!!!"

*Moments later*

"Appa!i'm home!" "oh!Changhyun,you're back!and you're late.." a big handsome man wearing white cloak said looking up from his book "nae appa..i'm sorry but the clouds were too thick and i sorta got lost on the way..mianhe..." Changhyun replied pouting cutely "h-how could anyone get lost inside a cloud?is that even posible?" Changhyun's dad said puzzled "well,it was thick and..." "no more excuse..this is just frustrating.." Changhyun's dad replied holding his head "so,um,appa,i want to go back to earthland.." Changhyun suddenly said "what?!why?" "well,you see,its like this..i met this guy..he's super cute by the way..and he's really nice too..and.." "and what Changhyun?what?" "um,i LOVE him and i want to marry him and live with him forever and be happy with him!*in a really fast way of speaking* "what???!!!"

------------------------------------

a/u : Yeah,so heres rhe update..and,i'm so sorry for not updating sooner..i've actually already finished this story but i did this on my phone and i kinda touchedvthe wrong button and i lost everything!!!YES!!Everything!!!!i got a mental breakdown soon after stopped coming to aff altogether..-____-" but,i'm back!i'm sorry if this update wasn't that great..but i hope you guys enjoy it:))