finding love

The Reality of a Perfect Looking Angel
The next morning,Changhyun woke up to find Byunghun who was preparing for school "are you going somewhere?" he asked "uh-huh..school..will you be okay by yourself for a while?" Byunghun asked back "nae..i think i'll manage" Changhyun replied "okay..i made some food for you in the kitchen..just,don't go out okay?and lock the door.." "nae..i'm not a kid..i think i know how to take care of myself" Changhyun said rolling his eyes "okay,if you say so..i'll be back by 2pm..and,don't answer to any strangers okay!!.." Byunghun said again before finally leaving for school. At school however,Byunghun hardly pay any atttention. All he could think was to go home. It was the first time he had a real company with him to have long chats with since his mom died.when Byunghun got home that afternoon,he found Changhyun was busy making somekind of cookies "cookies?" "yeah..i found some of the ingredient in your ktchen and had my friend Changjo sent the other when he visited awhile ago..anyway,its a special kind of cookies..you won't find it here since some of the ingredients can't be found here" he replied "yum..its delicios.." "you think so?i tried really hard to make them as a thank you for leting me stay" "its no problem.." Ever since that,1month passed quickly with Byunghun teaching Changhyun more about being responsible and Changhyun going to charity work with him every saturday.they also started drveloping feelings for each other. *One afternoon* "what are you doing?" Byunghun asked "i'm trying to get the vacuum cleaner..why did you put it up there anyway?" "if i put it where i always put them,you would have tumble over them everytime wouldn't you?" Byunghun replied "haha Byunghun..really funny >:(" Changhyun rrplied "*sigh*let me help you" Byunghun said approaching Changhyun who was tiptoeing on a chair suddenly, "arghhhh!!!" Changhyun fell off the chair landing backside first making Byunghun sprread out his hand and wrapping it around Changhyun's slim waist making him blush like crazy from the touch and his wings unexpectedly spreading out in shock(this time again accidentally smashing on Byunghun's face -_-) "ouch!!!Changhyun!!my nose!" "huh?!what?why?" "you broke them!again!" "what?huh?" "uh-huh!" "here,i'm so sorry..let me just.." Changhyun said turning his body around rubbing Byunghun's nose to heal it like he did before.after a while,they both realise the awkward situation they were in "err,sorry,let get off you" Changhyun tried to get up but Byunghun pulled him back into a hug "Changhyun,i love you" "huh?O.o" "i love you Changhyun..wait,i'm sorry..this is wro..mmm..." Changhyun suddenly crashed their lips together "i love you too.." Hope you guys enjoyed it..subscribe and comment?i'll update soon :)