Yang Yoseob saved me without me knowing.

Trying to protect you

MIN RIN's POV

"Min? Min?" Donghae oppa's voice drowned in my mind as I drifted off to sleep after coming into their dressing room.

DONGHAE's POV

Guess Min won't be able to see the performance. She probably has jet lag... what ever that is.

"Min is asleep~" Heechul said as he took out a marker.

"Heechul. Do you want to die?" I asked closing on him.

"No. But if you do not get your big face out of mines your face will be marked," Heechul said hinting to threaten me with a markered face.

"I'll look as hot as I always do in anything I wear," I smiled.

"You little..... You just wait when we get back to the dorm," He hissed.

"Super Junior. You're up!" The director said coming into the room and then leaving,

"Yay!" Wook smiled leaving first......while skipping? My day is a little weird now that Min arrived.

"Wait for me wook!" Sungmin yelled as he ran out.

Everyone eventually piled out and got ready for the performance.

THIRD PERSON POV

Min stood up. But didn't wake up. What was she doing?

Donghae didn't remember that she sometimes sleep walks.

Min slowly walked up to the door and slammed into it. Her unconcious moving body didn't know that the door was closed.

Her right hand went for the doorknob and opened the door. After getting out the room she kept walking to a random direction. People walking by did not notice because she had dark sunglasses on that Donghae let her wear.

Many boys stopped to talk to her but she walked past them.

"Fishy~" Min Rin muttered in her sleep. She rarely sleeptalks.

The body kept walking and walking.

Then it came to the stairs that descended to the first floor.

Since the body was unconcious, her brain did not know that it was at the stairs. So when her foot took it's next step, she fell......

Into someone's arms.

"Whoa!" A boy exclaimed as he ran to catch her. Her body fell helplessly onto him and he made sure she was standing up correctly.

"Miss? Miss!" The boy asked when he wanted to know if she got hurt,"Are you okay?"

He took a look at the tag that was on her shirt.

"Important person eh? Let's see who you are," He smiled as he carried the unconcious body to a bench and set it down carefully.

He took off Min Rin's glasses and gasped at the cute face he was looking at.

"Ai, you're so cute~!" He smiled and pinch Min's cheeks. Min moved her head away from his hands as if she was awake and was responding to her his actions.

"Hello~? What's you're name?~" He asked. Then the clueless boy figured out," Oh. You're asleep. Then how'd you get to the stairs?..... You were sleepwalking!"

"Yo! Seobie. Who's the chick?" The boy's friend and band mate, Kikwang asked.

The boy put the glasses back onto the girl and replied," I don't know."

 "Then why you talking to her? You know what we've been talking about. Do not talk to strangers," DongWoon said.

"We met as strangers and yet I'm still talking to you," The boy replied.

"Hey. We're bros. Now let's see who this chick is," DooJoon snapped and tried to take off the glasses when the boy pushed them away.

"I don't think we should do that. Someone might think we're kidnapping her... We should find who she came with because her tag says she's important," the boy said quickly.

"Good point. Let's go," Doojoon said as he hoisted the girl up on his shoulders. And when her glasses fell from her face, HyunSeung was really quick to grab them.

"Now that I can see her, she kinda looks like Donghae sunbae from Super Junior. It's just my opinion.. Let's see if security knows who she is," JunHyung suggested and the boys went off to find security.

DONGHAE'S POV

After the performance, the guys and I headed to the dressing room to pick up Min and show her around a little more.

"Min? You awake?" I asked as we got in the room.

But Min was not there.

"Where's Min?" Teukie asked.

"Let me call her," I announced and  dialed her number. But if Min and left to go to the bathroom, she left her phone here on the couch.

"Noona, did you see the girl here leave?" Kang In asked the stylist.

"When I came back from the bathroom she wasn't here. And I didn't see her on the way," She answered.

"Where's Min?" I whispered to myself.

First we went to SHINee to see if she went to see them. But I guess not.

"What?! My daughter is missing?!" Key asked practically yelling.

"Noona!" Taemin started to whine.

"Shut it guys and let's go and find her!" Jonghyun said and they left with us on the hunt to find Min.

We asked many of our labelmates or other idols. But Min was no where to be found.

"Aish. Hae. Where do you think she'd be?" Hangeng asked.

"I don't know. But this isn't like her to not let me know," I answered.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," Yang Yoseob from Beast greeted as he walked up to us.

"Annyeong. What do you need?" SiWon asked.

"Um. This is kinda weird but I found a girl who was apparently sleepwalking.... And, uh, she fell from the stairs and I caught her. But I was wondering if she was with you,"Yoseob answered letting Doojoon come up and show us the face of the girl.

"MIN!" I practically yelled as I grabbed her and hugged her.

"Yeah~~ (-.-") She's asleep," Doojoon informed.

"Thank you for finding her! We were worried sick!" Key smiled.

"Your welcome. Uh, annyeong. We have to go now," The Beast members said as they started to leave.

"Annyeong!" We all replied.

"Min! Min wake up!" I said lightly shaking her.

"Go away," Min groaned.

"Wake up Min," Minho replied.

"I don't want to~" Min sang.

"I'll kiss you then!" Kang In threatened.

"Psh~ I'll punch you if you try~" She said groggily.

"Dang... Girl is feisty," Kang In smirked.

"I'll give you my boy hat," I said.

Min immediately shot her head up and took my hat from my head. And then placed it onto her head obviously happy she got it.

"What were you doing at the stairs?" Heechul asked.

"What? I wasn't there! And how in the world did I get here!" Min Rin asked looking around.

"You were sleepwalking noona! And then Beast found you and returned you to us noona!" Taemin answered.

"Why do I feel like a store item?" Min muttered," Which Beast saved me?"

"Yang Yoseob."