Getting ready to move to the other side of the world.

Trying to protect you
MIN RIN'S POV I sighed as I grabbed my guitar that was in it's case and slung it over my shoulder. My apartment was empty, I sold the furniture so I got a little bit of a fortune because the market price for them was through the roof. All my stuff was sent to my brother, including all my clothes but he's not going to unpack those. :/ I only have my backpack that acted like a purse, well I wouldn't call it a purse. You see....... nah you probably don't, I'm a tomboy. But in case you get mixed up, I like guys, not girls. Which means if you're still clueless, I will date guys and not girls. If you're still clueless, well then I guess I have no choice but to say good luck ^.^''. I was able to get a taxi in my neighborhood and get to LAX thirty minutes before my plane left. Ten minutes to get my ticket, ten to get through security, and the rest to get past the gate and onto the plane. Now that's what I call a plan. When I got on the plane I took two minutes to find my seat. After I found it I put my guitar up into the overhead container. Sitting down in my seat I took the plane's provided blanket and put it over me. I sighed softly as I played with the plane's entertainment system. I was glad to see many American artists so I could feel at least a little bit in America. There was also Korean artists, of course, because the airline I'm on is called Korean Airlines. Skimming through, I saw SHINee's latest album Hello, and another recognizable album. My brother's band, Super Junior's, album, Bonamana. There was also Teen Top, ooh and Beast, and I distictivily remember U-Kiss and Big Bang on the list. After the plane landed, I took my guitar and backpack and headed out. As I neared the exit of the airport, a familiar figure came into sight. (Okay. So this chapie is up! Comment and Sub! Also sorry for the weird format. Stupid iPod is the only thing I have rite now so pls don't abandon me:p)