You Don't Know Me But I Know You

I Love You(A fangirl's feelings)

 

"I want you-you're so pretty to me.

I want to be greedy-my heart is overwhelmed

The person I hoped for, the person I dreamed of

Oh-it's you,It's exactly you"

 

 

Boyfriend-Not One But Two

 

 

"My lady, My lady, I'm yours. I love you.

My lady,My lady, I'm yours. I miss you.

My Lady,My lady, I'm yours. I always think of you."

 

 

Whenever you sing those kinds of words, do you know how much i want to be in that place? 

 

 

You are always surrounded with people who love you as much as i do, or may be more than me. 

 

 

But do you know that I am also one who loves you? 

 

 

Do you know my existence,which is only just for you?

 

 

You never knew and you will never know that I am always here, that I always can't stop laughing when I hear your voice and everything about you.

 

 

I can speak non-stop,24/7, only if it is about you.

 

 

You never know but i always smile when you smile, i always sing along when you sing, always wanting to be a tiny part of you. Even a tiny part is enough for me.

 

 

But still that tiny part is the most impossible thing to happen in my life.

 

 

How I am i ever going to live, Youngmin-ah~?

 

 

But do you know that too?

 

 

Your smile, your voice, your eyes, your everything. They brighten my days.

 

 

Even looking at you for a minute second, i will be happy for the whole day.

 

 

Do you know how I much i want you to know that I'll be there for you no matter what happens?

 

 

I know you already heard these words from others. I know there are a lot of people shouting and screaming that they love you. 

 

 

Hey, let me tell you. They are luckier than me! They even get to go your concerts, free hug events and promotions and they get to tell you they love you. 

 

 

Here, look at me. Living in a country you would never even heard, sitting here in the home, shouting i love you from the net.

 

 

Do you know how I envy those fan girls?!

 

 

Do you know how much i want to see you outside, even from far away is okay!!!!

 

 

But what I am hurt most is, whenever they say they love you, you always tell them you love them too. 

 

 

Just like a fool, I hold a hope in me that one day, I will make you notice my existence and be a part of you.

 

 

Is it my fault that i want to be?

 

 

Whenever i watch you guys with fans, do you know how much i wish i was there?

 

 

You live in another part of world, where i can't reach.

 

 

What can I give to be a part of your world? I can give anything, just anything.

 

 

Just one thing, I want you to know my existence. Is it even possible in this life?

 

 

"Do you love me

Cause I love you

Just know that

I will always be the one that you can run to"

 

 

NS YoonG- If you love me