I love

This

 

Why am I crying? I should be happy for him, right?

Kibum sat on his bed, not bothering to check what time it was, all he knew that it was past midnight and Jonghyun was still out with Sekyung.

He's my best friend, my closest friend, nothing less, nothing more..... ! Why is this happening to me?!?!

His sniffles and  hics were strong, he couldn't breath properly and his cheeks and eyes were red as if he was slapped, he did actually feel like he was slapped, hurt, beaten up, his heart contained a tight sensation, it was as if it would break right there.

It was about 2:47 am when Kibum decided to lie down on his pillow for once and tried to sleep, however, he cried himself to sleep, sobbing like as if he was being suffocated, he ended up having dried out tear stains on the corners of his eyes. 

Around 3:23 am Kibum woke up from the sound of the door clicking.

"Jjong...?" Kibum mumbled, he figured he was still dreaming yet the sting of his eyes told him it was all real.

"Ah, sorry to wake you, Key-ah..." Jonghyun climbed to the spot beside Key, strange he didn't return to his room.

"What took you so long, Yeobo?" Ah, yes their usual pet name for each other, Jonghyun and Key were on this lone bed together and sharing another 'best-friend-skinship-thing'.

"Well I was out will Sekyung," Jonghyun didn't use Key's pet name, of course because he was talking about his girlfriend, Key wasn't surprised not to here him respond, they haven't had much skinship since 9 months ago.

"So, what did you guys do this time?" Key propped himself up with his elbows and turned to the older member of the group.

"Wh-what to you mean 'this time' ?" Jonghyun came eye level with Key.

"Well, dude, check the time, it's already tomorrow," He pointed towards the clear watch that gave the time even if the moonlight wasn't generous enough to give of its own light.

"That's not what I meant, I meant that you sound pretty mad for someone awake at 3 am,"

"Well what did you think? I'd be so delighted to be woken up at this hour? Oh boy, its 3am Let's go for a walk, shall we?"

"What's up with you, man?" What's up with me?.... WHAT'S UP WITH ME!?

"Nothing... I'm just sleepy..." Key shrugged off the idea of having to burst out his feelings towards the offender.

"Okay okay, let's sleep now, Yeobo~" Key's eye widdened a bit before they snuggled together under the sheets.

 

Why does he always do this? Doesn't he know already or he's just really punishing me? I don't get it at all, does he strive on making me jealous or something?! Is he trying to tell me I'm NOT supposed to like him? Fine, that's it, if this is how our "FRIENDSHIP" will pull through then I guess he won't mind if I go for some other girl, Amber seems fine but won't that mean she's a rebound? Uuugh Jonghyun! Why --

Kibum's tears and sobs were heard by the older and he hugged him closer in his semi-sleep mode.

"Key-ah..." He mumbled...

"...Jjong?" Key was startled, he thought the Dino would already be asleep.

"Do you... wanna know what.... I did with Sekyung?" The older mumbled, 

All Kibum did was nod and faced his closest friend, with tears and a red nose,

"I... ended it with her," He said curtly.

"...What? Why?" Key would dare ask why even if he was incredibly happy, his toes wriggled beneath the blankets.

"Well... we both have busy schedules..." He looked away,

"What? Last time I checked you were free for a few weeks," Key doubted him, still not believing his words,

"Well... I'm busy trying to win something... Some one... back."

"Oh really? Who?"
Kibum's heart was rapidly beating against his soft chest, he could barely adjust to its fast beat,

 

Jonghyun placed his hand to Key's forehead fixing Key's bangs so that he can see his eyes, red and glistening tears, he his jaw gently before he took his chin and led the younger's lips upon his own. Key's moist lips met Jonghyun's craving ones, he slightly hummed into the feeling and scooted closer, neither of them asked if "Do you get it?" or "What? Did you mean its me?", no, they both knew from that moment that the answer was clear.

All that skinship, all those times together, those were Jonghyun's signs to Key, that jealous rage within Key was but a way for Jonghyun to make Key yearn for his love.

Their lips molded too perfectly to each other that every turn of the head was easy and smooth, Jonghyun took lead of the moment and pressed his tongue against the middle of the lips of Key, Kibum didn't resist and went along with it, the intimacy was reaching to a different level when their tongues created a form of dance in their mouths, circling the area, Key's mouth tasted sweet for a reason, and Jonghyun found that completely arousing, after a few hums and pants, to the two pulled away at the same time and gazed at each other.

Key's eyes began to flow tears again,

"K-key! Woah! S-sorry! You didn't like it, did you?" Jonghyun's concerned puppy eyes hovers his cheeks and wiped the salty tears,

"N-no... its not that I didn't like it..."

"Then what made you cry?" Jonghyun's gazed changed and took full concern and anticipation to Kibum's next words;

"Its just that.... I should've told you I loved you sooner..." Jonghyun's smile return with a smirk,

"Why so?"

"Because its almost sunrise and I didn't get to sleep properly because of you..."

"I'm sorry... Fine, let's talk about it tomorrow, erm, later," Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key's waist as he turned around, and he ended up spooning Key.

"Sure, Good night, Jjong."

"Good night,  Yeobo." 

 

End.

 

 

Somewhat epilogue:

"Jonghyun-hyung! How's Sekyung-noona and you, you haven't talked about her recently." Taemin spoke enthusiastically to him.

"Oh, I broke up with her a few days ago,"

"So... are you back with Umma now?"

"Eh?"

"I didn't like it when dad was with another woman other than Key Umma, Jonghyun Appa, please stay with Key Umma forever?"

"I wouldn't dream of anything else."

"What's going on guys?" Kibum entered the room.

"Nothing, Key let's go watch a movie!" 

"Yah! I didn't cook lunch yet, I don't wanna buy fast food again,"

 

And so the happy family went on happily ever after.