CHAPTER 3

Don't Leave Me ... Ever ...

 

- Myungsoo POV -
 
The bell for lunch rang . People streamed out classrooms and walked down the hallway . I grabbed my backpack and slinged it onto my left shoulder coolly causing some girls to squeal . The rest of the Infinite caught up with me . 
 
" So L , what's up ? " Woohyun asked as he hung his arm loosely on my right shoulder . 
 
" Ceiling . " Myungsoo replied with a pokerface .
 
" LAME . HAHAHAHAHAHA ! " Dongwoo started laughing crazily . 
 
Sunggyu knocked Dongwoo's head . 
 
" Oh just shut up Dongwoo . " Sunggyu hissed . 
 
" YES SIR ! " Dongwoo saluted . 
 
Hoya knocked his head again . 
 
" HE TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP . " 
 
Dongwoo rubbed his head in pain but didn't say anything . 
 
He definitely don't want to get hit on his head again . 
 
~~~
" So , what happened L ? " Sungyeol questioned as they both walked to the table . 
 
" Like what Sunggyu said earlier , my mom got me as foster sis . " L said angrily as he slammed his tray on the table . 
 
The whole Infinite was surprised . Dongwoo wanted to say something but he didn't dare to . He obviously didn't want to get knocked on the head again . 
 
" I MEAN , CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? I got a foster sis . And my mom went so lovey - dovey with her . I mean , WITH HER ? " 
 
" OOOOOH ~ MYUNGSOO IS JEALOUS ~ " Dongwoo cooed . Everyone glared at him . Dongwoo gulped . He raised his hands in defeat . 
 
" Sorry ? " Dongwoo smiled sheepishly . " Please don't hit my head again ... " 
 
- At Home -
 
JiHye was in her room reading her book . Mrs Kim knocked on her door . 
 
" JiHye dear , may I come in ? " 
 
" Whatever . " 
 
Mrs Kim came in and closed the door after her . She sat next to JiHye but JiHye moved further away from her . 
 
" What do you want . " 
 
" I just wanted to tell you that you'll be going to school tomorrow . Is that okay with you JiHye darling ? " 
 
JiHye's eyes opened wide with excitement . Realising that Mrs Kim was in the room with her , she tried to hide her it . 
 
" Okay . " She replied rudely . Mrs Kim smiled and stood up . She then walked out and closed the door softly . 
 
The minute the door closed , JiHye jumped around her room like a crazy fangirl . 
 
* SCHOOL ! HOW I LOVE SCHOOL ! YAY ! * She mentally thought . 
 
She then took her backpack and sling it over her shoulder . 
 
* LET'S GO BUY SOME STATIONERY ! KAJA ! *
 
~~~
JiHye stood at the counter . She bought pens , notebooks , highlighters , markers and some textbooks . 
 
" $35 please . " The cashier said politely . 
 
JiHye handed her the exact amount of money . Mumbling a ' Thank you ' to the cashier , she left the store . 
 
* If I don't get home in 10 minutes , Mrs Kim will surely look for me . * She thought as she looked at her watch , not watching where she was going . 
 
Soon enough , she was on the ground . She rubbed her back and glared at guy who knocked her down . He offered his hand to her but she ignored and got up herself . 
 
Without saying anything , JiHye walked away furiously . 
 
L . Joe looked at JiHye's back in disgust . He was fuming mad too .
 
" Not even a sorry ... Or a thank you ... " L.Joe muttered under his breath .
 
-----
 
HAI ~~~ NEW POSTER !! ^^ BUT I THINK MY STORY IS A FAIL ... >< THANKS !! 2 SUBBIES ~~ ^^ 

IF YOU CLICK THE SUBBIE BUTTON , I'LL TREAT YOU TO ICE CREAM ? :D XDXD MAYBE GIFS ~~ 

AND MAYBE ... COMMENT TOO ?

PWEASE ??