CHAPTER 1

Don't Leave Me ... Ever ...

 

" Who the hell is she . "
 
" Myungsoo , I'd like you to meet JiHye . " 
 
" Mom . I'M ASKING WHO IS SHE . " 
 
" She's going to be staying with us . " 
 
" Mom , I don't want a foster sister . " 
 
" Myungsoo ... " 
 
" You . Are definitely not welcome in this family . " 
 
Soon , JiHye was out of the house .
 
Running .
 
Her parents died in a car accident not long ago . She was the lucky one to have survived .
 
But she wanted herself dead .
 
She had to go through so many therapies to save herself .
 
She didn't want this family .
 
She wanted hers back . 
 
" You . Are definitely not welcome in this family . " 
 
Whatever he said kept ringing in her head .
 
She stopped running .
 
Tears trickled down her cheeks . 
 
" Umma ... Appa ... I want to be with you ... " She said to herself . " Why did you leave me with that horrible family ... I want you guys back ... " 
 
She slowly squatted down as tears still continued to fall onto the ground . 
 
" I want to die too ... "
 
~~~~~ 
 
" JIHYE ! PLEASE ! LISTEN TO ME ! YOU HAVE TO GET DOWN THE BUILDING ! "
 
" YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL . NO PARENTS . GOING THROUGH ALL THOSE DAMN THERAPIES . DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AND HARDSHIP I SUFFERED ? I MIGHT AS WELL DIE ! " 
 
" JIHYE ! PLEASE ! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING SO GET DOWN THE BUILDING NOW ! " 
 
" ANYTHING ? YOU'LL GIVE ME ANYTHING ? WELL , WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GIVE MY PARENTS BACK ! " 
 
" JIHYE DARLING , YOU KNOW I CAN'T GIVE YOU THAT ! "
 
" OH , DON'T CALL ME DARLING . YOU'RE NOT MY MOM . OR MY DAD . "
 
" BUT I'M YOUR FOSTER MOM . SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME . GET DOWN NOW . " 
 
" I ... I ... JUST DON'T WANT TO STAY ALIVE ... I WANT TO DIE ! " 
 
" JIHYE ! THINK ! YOUR PARENTS WON'T WANT TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS , THEY WANT YOU TO STAY ALIVE ! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ? " 
 
" REAL ... REALLY ? THEY ... THEY WANT TO SEE ME ALIVE AND KICKING ? "
 
Mrs Kim nodded . JiHye slowly stepped back . 
 
" YES ! THAT'S IT JIHYE ! YOU'RE DOING GREAT ! JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE ... " 
 
~~~~~
 
" Sleep tight JiHye honey . " Mrs Kim softly said and kissed your forehead . 
 
JiHye turned to the other side and ignored her . Mrs Kim didn't really took notice of it as she understood why JiHye was like that . 
Mrs Kim switched the lights off and shut the door quietly . The second she closed the door , sobs could be heard . 
 
" Goodnight Mom and Dad ... I love you ... " She mumbled to herself .
 
Just like that , she cried herself to sleep ... 
 
----- 
HAIGUISE ~ ^^ Missed me ?  Short chappie rite  ? Well , sorry ... :C LOOKIE OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE ? ^^