Welcome to Hell ?

I love you, me neither...

 

Seoul art High, 2012


Author pov'


Seoul Art is one of the best schools in Korea, they are the most talented school for the dance and singer,... But, like all the school they had their queenkas and gangsta ? Tiffany Hwang is the queenka by excellence. She was called the eye smiling queen, she is an ace student have fan boys and fan girls in all the school, but one person made a shadow in this entire beautiful world, Jessica Jung,... A new girl who can't stand her and that she can't stand either... Jessica was called the Ice princess and was a little bit more... Gangsta.

*Earlier*

The queen was now with the other queenka, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun. They walk to their locker. All of the students were looking at them and Tiffany like it a lot. But then she doesn't felt the stare anymore, she turns herself and follows the stare of the other student. A girl that she never seen before was walking in with three other girl. She was really beautiful, she have to admit it, she have a strange aura like you're inferior when she pass by you like princess. The student were exchanging glance between the queen and the princess who was actually looking at Tiffany too.


- Can ya' move from their ?
 

Tiffany didn't like it, no greeting and she was looking at the girl like they're at the same level, but she was the Queen of this school no a commoner !


- No,...Commoner...

- Commoner ? Who do ya' think you are ?! The queen of this country ?

- Just the Queen from this school actually, and I don't like the way you talk, Blondie,...

The blonde frown at the nickname, and her hand was now a fist ready to punch this little brat face ! But a black straight haired and tanned skin girl grab her shoulder and she take look a the girl, she calm down a little. She passed by the brunnie and  sove the girl shoulder.

- It's Jung for you, Brunnie...

- It's Queen Hwang for you, Jung...


Jessica opens her locker who was just next to the eye smiling girl one.  Grab her books and then lock it...
The girls look at each other like dogs. Jessica sight and give a last look to Tiffany before walking away from her ,...

- I will not waste my time with this,...

Tiffany grab Taeyeon's Coffee and pour it down the girl shirt.


-Yah! WHAT DID YOU DO ! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GIRL COST ?!

- God what did I do wrong! I just accidentelly put Taeyon Coffee on your shirt...

- You little spoiled brat ! You'll regret it !

- Same Goes for You Blondie! I'm tired of you and your superior glance! I'm the queen of this school!

- Let me laugh Hwang! You're the queen of your ego! You know what? I'm ing tired of arguing with you! Girls' let’s go away, the air is too polluted here.
 

Tiffany approach Jessica full of anger she was ready to punch the girl but a hand grab her wrist.
 

- If you want to battle then you'll have it but no violence!

- How you want to do it then Ms?

- Hyoyeon, Simple it's a dance and sings school so you will perform on stage!

- Good Idea, I agree let's screw this little Queen away!

- You will regret it Princess! I swear you will regret it!

- So! In Two month it is! At the School Festival!

The ring was heard and they go to their class, Jessica hopefully had more clothe and put another shirt on. Then she went to class, all the look whan on her but she didn't see it because the only eyes that she saw was the spoiled brat's one. She give her legendary death glare and the girl was giving her a smirk,... Jessica didn't like it, but then she understand why, the teacher just said to her to seat next to this...Rghh... Thing ! She look for another place but their was none, she walk and look carefully at her seat before seat in and look the black board... She saw a paper in front of her and took it... It say

 

"Welcome to Hell"
 

_________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                      AliJeTi220

Soooo ? How was it ? I think it's a little to short... Try to make longer ones :S

Sorry for any mistake because English isn't my first language, I'll try to improve for next time :D

Kashamnida for reading.

XOXO kekeke~