The Strange, Yet Not So Strange Group

World of the False Idols

 

“Who are you?”Leeteuk stared at the Doctor with a bewildered face.

The Doctor, who was simply looking around the dorms, didn’t bother to look at him. “I’m the Doctor.” He replied. The other Super Junior members looked at each other, then at Seunghwan who brought the doctor there.

“Business reasons.” Manager S said, knowing what the members were thinking.

“I’m sorry.” Martha quickly said, grabbing the Doctor. “I’m Martha. His companion.”

“Wife?” Donghae piped up.

The members covered his mouth, in an attempt for him to stop talking.

“No.” she said, rubbing the back of her head, “Just a business partner.”

The Doctor was again looking around, scanning the place. “Something’s wrong.” He muttered to himself.

 “GET OUTSIDE, AND INTO THE CAR RIGHT NOW.” Hyun yelled, surprising the Super Junior members.

Seunghwan ushered the members to go out.

“How many members are in this group?” Martha muttered to herself.

“Currently, 13.” The Doctor replied, still looking around, poking random objects to see if they’d move in a peculiar way. “Huh, nothing abnormal here.” He muttered, his eyes scanning the dorms. “Yet I’m still getting a weird feeling.”

“C’mon Doctor.” Seunghwan said, “We have to start recording for a music video.”

“Right.” The Doctor said, still not facing Seunghwan.

Martha ended up pulling the Doctor out of the dorms and into the manager’s van. Hyun was driving. The Doctor, once again, had this eerie feeling come about. It was as though it was nibbling on his soul—if that even made sense—something, something small.

It just wasn’t right.

“So you’re the new manager?” A cheery Donghae piped up, looking at the Doctor.

“He’s just important to SM.” Seunghwan said, “Since, you know, SM is trying to expand its way to England.”

Donghae nodded, still looking at the Doctor. “So what do you do?”

“Company confidentiality.” Hyun muttered, clearly annoyed at Donghae.

“Sorry.” Donghae muttered, not understanding why Hyun’s annoyed.

Martha turned over to look at Donghae, “So, we really hadn’t had a good introduction.”

Donghae smiled, his characteristic Mokpo accent coming out, “I’m Donghae.” He started, “This is Kyuhyun.” He pulled Kyuhyun’s hand up—even though the lad was asleep. He soon started to point, “That’s Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung and Kibum.”

Martha awkwardly chuckled, “Why, that’s quite a lot of you.”

Donghae nodded, “We’re all one big family.”

The Doctor glanced at Kibum. There was something different about him, but he couldn’t really define what was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! I kinda got lazy haha, plus I was busy (Watching Doctor Who! Finished the 3rd season...Sadly) More to come! Expect more updates since it's almost Christmas! :) If it's short, then . Cause it's a drabble.