KPOP~

KPOP lovers :D

Kpop is very addictive! Am I right? Take a look.

From the songs, the boybands, the girlgroups, the variety shows, the dramas, the movies, well basically everything that have to do and related with kpop is addictive. Kpop is different. You can't compare them to american pop or jpop or whatsoever, the kpop music is something that unique and fresh. It's full of surprise. You will never get bored. Nowadays, you can't just conclude kpop as something cute (which is SO not true), there's so much more into it. It's widen to so many genres, from pop to ballads, from hiphop to dance and sometimes you even will even listen to something you will never expected before. Kpop music is appealing for all sorts of age groups, and all sorts of race. I'm definitely not a korean, and i also have found so many kpop fans from many different races, and we can talk all day about kpop, our daily live and any other fun things despite of our so-called-difference. Kpop is universal. Even though there is some people who said that kpop artists are posers and not original, i never find any of this true, seriously. They are plastics? So what, at least they're so talented.

Other reasons is the artist itself. Many of kpop groups nowadays are more matured... And of course, the kpop artists are talented, yes you heard that, TALENTED. they can sing, they can dance, they can rap, they can act, they can DJ, they can compose and there is so many other random things that they can do. Moreover, kpop artists especially those in the boybands have random personality and that what makes the fans love them and the crazy fangirls fall for them. Kpop artists always appeared in variety shows and reality shows, which reveals their true self and personalities to the fans. Kpop artist also care for the fans and try to have a close bonds to their fans, by doing fanmeetings, fanservices, and some other things that makes fans love them even more.

Other than that, the korean dramas, variety shows and the movies which like i've said before, is highly addictive, well some kpop fans come from that area. well actually there's so many other reasons why one can be a loyal and devoted kpop fans, but the reasons are so many and random, try being a kpop fan once and you will know what I mean.

I also never thought I will ended up being a fan, since I use to be crazy with american songs.. but one day when i accidentally watched a kpop music video in mtv and my friends keep asking me to watch and hear their songs, I suddenly interested and searched on the group on the web, which leads me to another groups and songs, and then lead me to the other groups, and now I ended up being a kpop fan as a whole! I don't listen to any music other than kpop music since then, thats how big the impact that kpop had left on me.

You said you don't get it why peoples like me are so into kpop right? I used to have the same thoughts too. Just so you know, you will never know the feeling, not until you being a fan yourself.  Kpop is different, it's addictive. Once you fall for them, you can't turn back, seriously :D

I hope this can help you get over your curiousity about kpop and enjoy the reading..