A New Beginning..!!

Secrets Of Happiness

 

Siwon was on cloud nine. That Saturday when he was coming back home Heechul’s hand was not on his back pushing him away ..but it was in his hand as he helped him to board the train.Heejin  was in tears seeing off her brother .She was very much worried despite their attempts to assure her that everything’s going to be fine.

As train left Siwon settled down his one hand still tightly wrapped around Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul was happy of course,it was new beginning for him.. but he was quite anxious .He had spent a major part  of his life in Andong and leaving it behind and especially leaving his noona  behind was very hard for him. Siwon had sensed this state of Heechul. He tighten his grip.

“It’s ok, I am here.”He assured him.

Heechul smiled softly. It was true that Seoul was indeed a big city and managing there would be difficult but he believed in Siwon...their love deeply .He listened as Siwon started talking about how their new life would be.. his plans...his voice full of excitement. Soon he also joined in.. both of them sat there lost in their own world... coloring dreams of their new life !!

Heechul walked around the small apartment as Siwon lead him holding his hands as he traced the walls and furniture with other.

“I didn’t know you have a piano...”Heechul commented as his fingers hit the keys, giving out a soft tune.

“I didn’t know you can play..”Siwon was amused as he saw Heechul’s hand moving expertly as he played a small melody.

“I do... sometimes.”Heechul moved continuing with his exploration.

Siwon  could feel wall colors brighten as his lovers hands move over them..Actually he could feel the whole atmosphere brighten, filled with freshness.

But..he realized, he needs to do some rearrangements as soon as Heechul bumped in one of the  side tables...

He started with furniture in the living room first.He got rid of all the side tables and central one either moving them towards the wall or eliminating them, so that there will be no obstacles and more free space. He also moved his sofa a bit away from the room entrance and fixed it to wall.He also cleared a corner making room for setting a library for Heechul’s books.

Tired,he sat down and watched as Heechul moved around the apartment. Counting his steps ,getting a general idea about position of each object in the room. Siwon sat there amused ,he found this whole act cute somehow. Unable to resist ,he walked towards other.

Heechul gasped as Siwon suddenly lifted him bridal style.

“Let’s count steps to our bedroom, shall we”He stated walking towards the room.

“It won’t be same pabo...., considering you are a horse...”Heechul teased placing his hands around others neck.

That night Siwon slept peacefully with Heechul in his arms. He has beautiful dream about them .He still remembered it as he woke up next day to look at sleeping beauty next to him.

“Good Morning....”He whispered gently kissing his lover. He went on placing trails of kisses as he watched Heechul stir in his sleep,slowly opening his eyes.

“I had a dream...”He said groggily.

“About us....?? ” Siwon looked very interested.

“Some idiot  was disturbing my sleep..”Heechul said playfully now completely awake.

He laughed as Siwon lightly smacked him,before cuddling.

“What are we doing today?”Heechul questioned relaxing in Siwons arms.

“umm I can be like this whole day....”Siwon mumbled nuzzling in Heechul’s neck.

“Did I ever mentioned that you are horney....?”He heard Heechul say.

“All your fault....”He commented capturing the plush lips.

They set up kitchen that day. Deciding places for each appliences so that they will be easy to access .They also arranged crockery and other items so that it will be easy for Heechul to handle them.Once done they made Braille tags for everything containers in kitchen, switches all around the room....

They went for a walk in the evening ...enjoying the cool air. Siwon was worried about the busy streets and traffics to which Heechul was not much used to. He was being extra careful. Heechul found this place quiet noisy. There were so many different sounds to decipher. But there was some kind of excitement...Excitement of experiencing something new...

It was difficult for Siwon to leave Heechul alone when he was leaving for work next day. But he had to. Heechul assured him he will be fine. Siwon finally went to office but he made sure he called home every now and then to check on Heechul.

Days passesd as they got accustomed to this schedule. Everyday Siwon would leave for work ,Heechul would be at home reading books,playing piano doing everyday chores or something else. Siwon was still not sure about Heechul leaving the apartment all alone.

After few days Heechul  of course got bored. He was always a social person. Sitting all day alone in apartment was not really his idea of life.Of course he could go to neighbours and chit chat... they were friendly but he could not do that whole time.

“I am really bored ..sitting here all day and doing nothing....”He whined one day when Siwon came back from work.

Siwon had realized this for long now.But he was scared..Scared to leave Heechul alone anywhere in a busy metro city like Seoul, where nobody had much time to look after anyone and everybody was in such hurry.

“Rella,....I...”He tried to explain.

“Wonnie....I know you are scared...but I can’t stay like this forever right..We have to try...I can do something here ..may be I can work in some bookstore or may be teach something at blind school.” Heechul stated sitting next to Siwon, trying his best to assure him.

“But...I don’t know..what if something happen..I ..I don’t want ....”Siwon was still sceptical.

“I am not a kid Wonnie,and how will we know if something will happen if I don’t even try it.” Heechul was persistent.

Siwon finally agreed to atleast give it a try. He still didn’t like the idea but ,he also didn’t like to see sadness on beautiful face of his lover. They asked around... enquiring about something suitable for Heechul. They finally found out about a playschool where he could take a few sessions.

 The first day Siwon went with Heechul ,he was still worried but at least happy that school was quiet near, Heechul could walk there without needing to cross streets and all.

Heechul was excited. He felt wonderful, when he heard little kids chattering..He soon lost in their world talking with them ...listening to their curious questions and innocent talks. Siwon stood there as he watched spark returning to his princess’s face.

He found Heechul’s own self returning slowly from then. They got busy in their schedules, Siwon with his work and Heechul with his school sessions. He had also joined a blind school as teacher which had freaked Siwon because he had to take bus for it. But Siwon slowly got used to it. He knew he could not confine Heechul all his life. He just told his love to be extra careful about everything.

Work was getting hectic for Siwon. New important assignments were comi ng. Meetings, daily discussions, brain storming sessions, client presentations...He had to give his best. He used to get so exhausted by the end of day.

But all exhaustion would disappear as soon as he thought about Heechul .Thought that someone was waiting for him at home...thought of taking Heechul in his arms, listen to him as he talked about his day, to see his hands moving on piano keys swiftly as the apartment and his heart filled with music, look at twinkle in his eyes and take in the smile on his lips as he kissed him....Sometimes Siwon could not believe his luck..when..When did he got SO lucky..??He thanked god every second for giving him this beautiful gift.

“Why do love me so much..??” Heechul once asked Siwon.

“Because you are wonderful...in all aspects..”Siwon answered pulling him on his lap.

“And...there is one more advantage..”Siwon continued...Heechul seemed interested.

“I can look at anyone I like and you won’t even know.....”Siwon stated trying his best to sound serious.

“Youu.....”Heechul started  anger apparent in his voice .

”I will know...And I will strangle you if you ever lay your eyes on anyone else..you horney horse!!”He completed placing his hands around Siwons neck as Siwon  burst into fits of laughter.

God..he was so happy!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry I could not update this one earlier :( .But I made new Sichul gifs.There is one varient to one I posted above.You can see it here .

Do comment and let me know what you think about the chapter.And subscribe if you have been liking the story.Thanks for reading...!!