She Left You Crying & Broken

내가 사랑했던 이름 (The Name I Loved)

I climbed up the tree to Jinki's house. I tapped on his window. I got no response. I checked my phone. Ten-sixteen. He should be home, I thought. I tapped again. This time the window flew open. I was so shocked. I started to wobble and lose my balance. Before I could fall back Jinki had a hold of my hand. I sighed in relief as he pulled me in. I smiled and sat on the window sill.

"Omo you seem in a bad mood," I said in a teasing tone and gave him a small smile. It was then that I noticed his red puffy eyes. His eyes filled with tears and they spilled over onto his cheeks. I panicked and ran over to his dresser where a box of tissue was. I took one and wiped away Jinki's tears. He sniffled. Who would make my Jinki cry?! I wondered furiously.

"Sunnie-ah she broke my heart," He said and hugged me. I gritted my teeth. Taeyeon did this to you?! I thought menacingly. Damn, no one makes my Jinki cry! Even I hadn't made him cry in all the years of being his friend! I huffed.

"Yah don't cry over her!" I said and hugged him back. I patted his back softly to let him know I cared. "I'm not gonna say things like 'she doesn't deserve you' and all because I know it'll hurt to hear bad stuff being said about her. Even if she is your ex now."

I always understood Jinki inside and out. I was always there for him. I knew when he was sad, I knew when he was happy, I knew where he hid when he was upset or something. No one knew Jinki better than I did -not even his parents.

"Everything will be okay if you want it to be," I said. I watched as he sniffled and looked at me. His brown eyes blurry from the tears.

"What do you mean 'if you want it to be'?" He asked me. "You're supposed to say 'everything will be okay' only!"

I smiled softly. Aigoo so innocent, I thought. You have yet to mature and grow like I have Jinki oppa. I wiped away the tears slipping out of the corner of his eyes.

"What I mean is everything will be okay if you do something. Don't lock yourself in your room," I said. Because I won't be able to see you.

"Don't be a big crybaby saying your whole damn life is over," I added. Because she isn't as big a piece of your heart as I am.

"But-"

"AND!" I said, cutting him off. "I swear if I find out you are cutting yourself I will slap you with a piece of chicken!"

I saw him smile. It warms my heart when you smile, I thought.

"How can you slap me with the object most important to me in life?" He asked me and pouted. I smiled.

"There's my Jinki oppa," I said. "Go to sleep, it's getting late."

I got up and walked over to the window. Before I could slip out he grabbed my hand. I turned around and gave him a curious look. He let go of my hand and crossed his arms.

"Where are you going Sunnie-ah?" He asked me. "It's past 10 PM and its really dark."

"Home?" I stated obviously. Where else was I gonna go? School? "My house is just down the street."

"Ahni you'll sleep here tonight!" He said. I gave him a "Are you really crazy?" look.

"Ahni! My parents are gonna look for me!"

"I'll call them and tell them you're staying over!"

"Even if I did stay where would I sleep?"

"Next to me on my bed." I blushed and choked on air.

"ARE YOU REALLY CRAZY?!" I nagged him "Chincha! What is going on in your mind Jinki oppa?! I'm a GIRL and you're a GUY. Only time girls and guys share a bed is one, they are married. And two, related."

"Aigoo you nag too much!" He whined.

"I'll be fine okay," I said and let out a breath. "I can make my way home at night."

"But I don't want to be alone..." He whispered, I knew he was starting to cry again. My heart stopped. In sad times no one wants to be alone; I should know. I panicked and ran over to him. I took another tissue and started to wipe away his tears again. I bit my lips nervously. She left you crying and broken. I'll fix all the pieces and mend your broken heart.

"Aigoo! I'll stay!" I said.

I pushed him onto the bed and grabbed one of his many pillows. I laid next to him and put the pillow between us.

"You stay on your side or I'm kicking you out of your own window," I threatened.

"Neh~" He said in a childish voice full of aegyo. I couldn't help the smile spreading across my face.

"Aigoo too tired and late for aegyo," I mumbled. "Go to sleep."

He was quiet on his side before I heard soft snoring. I sat up and looked at Jinki's sleeping face. I brushed the bangs out of his dace and smiled. Why don't you notice my breaking heart? I wondered. I sighed before laying down again and going to sleep.

~~~

Ninnie's Corner :

So here's Sunnie's POV on this event :)

Enjoy, Comment, & Subscribe :DDD <3