She Broke My Heart

내가 사랑했던 이름 (The Name I Loved)

I walked home quietly. I greeted my mother and father with a emotionless nod. I ignored their worried looks and hurried to my room. I was always safe in here, in the confines of my own room. A tap at my window. I ignore it, thinking its the branches of the tree that stood right next to my window. I sat on my bed and felt the pent up tears finally pouring out, falling like a waterfall. What did I ever do wrong? What would make her break up with me? I wondered. I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I was too dorky? Too childish? Not much of an affectionate person? I sighed and then came that darn tapping again. I threw open the window. In front of me was a girl with long curly black hair and wide puppy brown eyes. She was sitting on the tree branch. My sudden appearance made her wobble and she almost fell back. I caught her hand in just the nick of time. I pulled her in.

"Omo you seem in a bad mood," She said and gave me a small smile. I started to cry again. She looked at me with wide eyes and grabbed the tissue box on my dresser. She took a tissue and started to wipe my tears off. I sniffled.

"Sunnie-ah she broke my heart," I sniffled and hugged her tightly. I heard her huff. I knew she was mad but I just couldn't summon any emotions besides sadness.

"Yah don't cry over her!" She said and hugged me back. She patted my back softly. "I'm not going to say things like 'she didn't deserve you' and all because I know it'll hurt to hear bad stuff being said about her. Even if she is your ex now."

Sunnie always understood me. She knew when I was sad, she knew when I was happy, she knew where to find me, and she knew me better than even my own parents. She really is my best friend.

"Everything will be okay if you want it to be," She said. I sniffled and looked at her.

"What do you mean 'if you want it to be'?" I asked her. "You're supposed to say 'everything will be okay' only!"

She gave me a soft smile and wiped my tears away. "What I mean is everything will be okay if you do something. Don't lock yourself in your room. Don't be a big crybaby saying your whole damn life is over."

"But-"

"AND!" She cut me off. "I swear if I find out you are cutting yourself I will slap you with a piece of chicken!"

I smiled at her joke.

"How can you slap me with the object most important to me in life?" I pouted.

"There's my Jinki oppa," She said and smiled. "Go to sleep, it's getting late."

She got up and walked over to the window. Before she could slip out I grabbed her hand. She turned around to look at me with curious puppy eyes. I let go of her hand and crossed my arms.

"Where are you going Sunnie-ah? It's past 10 PM and its really dark." I said. She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Home?" She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "My house is just down the street."

"Ahni! You'll sleep here tonight!" I said. She gave me a "Are you really crazy?" look.

"Ahni! My parents are gonna look for me!"

"I'll call them for you and tell them you're staying over!"

"Even if I did stay where would I sleep?" She asked.

"Next to me on my bed."

"ARE YOU REALLY CRAZY?!" She nagged at me. "Chincha! What is going on in your mind Jinki oppa?! I'm a GIRL and you're a GUY. Only time guys and girls share a bed is one, they are married. And two, related."

"Aigoo you nag too much!" I whined.

"I'll be fine okay," She said and let out a breath. "I can make my way home at night."

"But I don't want to be alone..." I whispered, my eyes tearing up. She panicked and ran over to me.

"Aigoo!" She said and bit on her lip nervously. She took another tissue and wiped away my tears. "I'll stay!"

She pushed me onto the bed and took one of my many pillows. She laid down next to me and put the pillow between us.

"You stay on your side or I'm going to kick you out your own window," She threatened me. I nodded.

"Neh~" I said childishly.

"Aigoo too tired and late for aegyo," She mumbled. "Go to sleep..."

I nodded like an obedient child and slowly fell asleep.

~~~

Ninnie's Corner :

So how was the first part? :DDD

The next chapter will be about the same event but in Sunnie's POV :)

For this story I'm going to write it like two POV's for an event. (ex : cat fell out of a tree. In worried cat owner's POV first & then in rescuer's POV)

Tell me what you guys think :)

Enjoy, Comment, & Subscribe :DDD <3