Ten

I Am Sorry

Hyunseung POV

We arrive at Golden Corp.

"Hurm. This building is nice. But,it willl be closed soon." Dongwoo said and smirk.

"Enough you little brat. Let's go in." I said.

"Hyung! Why you always call me little brat? You never call me by pet name." Dongwoo whine like a little child. I ruffle his hair and say,

"Because you don't have one,Dongwoo."

"I have one Hyung!" Dongwoo yell.

"What?"

"Um..Um..."

"You don't have one." I said.

"Okay. Fine. Whatever Hyung." He said and walk away. I knock Hara's room door.

"Come in." She said. We open the door and get in.

"Oh. Oppa. You came. I thought you wouldn't." Hara said and hug me. I hug her back and smirk.

"Ehem." Dongwoo fake a cough.

"Oh I am sorry. By the way,who is this oppa?" Hara ask me.

"Oh. This is Jang Dongwoo." I said and they shakehand.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jang Dongwoo imnida." Dongwoo said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Goo Hara imnida."

"Oh. So this is the Hara that Hyung always tell me. No wonder he likes you a lot. You are so beautiful." Dongwoo said and show his fake smile. Hara blushing.

"Is this your brother oppa? He looks likes you." Hara said. Me and Dongwoo look each other in confusion.

"A-Ani...." I cut Dongwoo and say,

"Yup. He is my brother." I said and put my arm around his shoulders.

"We looks same right?" He said and Hara nodded.

"Yup. Your hair coulor and behaviour."

"Behaviour?" Dongwoo said.

"Yup. You two likes to smile a lot." We smirk. But for Hara,she see us smiling.

"Never mind. Let's start our discussion." I said and we sit down. While we are discussing,I saw Hara stare at me.

"You like me a lots right?" I said. Hara blushing and Dongwoo,smirk of course.

"A-Ani. I just look at that." She said and point at my hair edge. She come closer and touch it. I frozen

"Oppa,this scar. Did someone beat you? It looks like........." Dongwoo cut her off.

"Hara-ssi. Hyung involve in accidents three years ago." Dongwoo said. I feel I can breath again.

"But,it doesn't look likes it."

"It is Hara." I said.

"It is the worse accidents in my life. I lost my memory. I don't remember who I am. Lucky I have Dongwoo with me. He help me. But,I don't remember anything. It means,I never had childhood days. Sad isn't it?" I lie. I am the best liar in this world. Everyone believe me.

"Ani Oppa. It is better. Than me,my childhood days is the worst thing ever in my life." She said.

"Mind to tell us?" Dongwoo said.

"If you don't want its alright." I said.

"I will tell you Oppa." She said and start to be her listener.

End of Hyunseung POV

 

 Noone POV

Hara start calmly.

"When I was child,my mother died in car crash when we are on our way to beach. My father become a drunker and always beat me up. Until Hyuna's mother come in our life. Hyuna's mother treat me nicely. Hyuna too. Until my family met with Junhyung Oppa's family. They plan to ruin a company because of love. It is Jang Corp. Jang Wooyoung is their chairman."

"Jang Wooyoung's family?" Hyunseung said. She nodded.Then she continue.

"My father become busier since that day. He also spend less time with us. Hyuna too. She always with Junhyung and left me all alone. But she is still kind. Although she is just my stepsister. Until one day,my father and Junhyung's father been arrested in murder case. Hyuna's mother got heart attack. Hyuna start to be cold with me and start to be wild. One day,I heard she beat up a man because of Junhyung. The man is dead. And,she been shot by police. I felt so lightless. Until Junhyung take care of me. But,he is much more colder than before the man died. He seems doesn't love me. Sometimes I hear he mumbles some names. Like Hyun like that. Maybe he thought about his girlfriend. I never have the best life Oppa." Hara said and burst into tears. Hyunseung pull her into his embrace.

"Don't cry. I am sorry. Don't cry please." He said and keep soothing Hara. Dongwoo seems drfiting his mind away.

 

Continuation of Gikwang,Dongwoon and Doojoon

Dongwoon POV

We look at each other.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I do research." Doojoon said

"How?" Kiki ask.

"Please tell us Hyung. This is about life." I said.

Doojoon take his deep breath and said.

"I hack into the hospital's record. It didn't state that Hyunseung died. It states Hyunseung discharged. Then,I hack into your visa record. You fly to States and study at University there. I hack into their systems too. I found his name. You send Dongwoo here and let him manage your company here. I saw Dongwoo few times. Hyunseung met me at hospital yesterday. Hyunseung call Dongwoo right? And,I go to your office just now and see four of you hugging each other. You know,me,Yoseob and Junhyung miss that too."

. He knows. How come he can hack into those systems. How can he got those talents? But,when he said about Junhyung miss that too. I felt angry.

"You liar." I said.

"I am not Woonie. I know everything. Woonie,Kiki, Me and Yoseob want you to be like three years ago." He said in lower tone.

"No. You lie about Junhyung. He is a bad guy. He didn't love Hyunseung Hyung. He betrayed us." I said with tears streaming down.

"No. You don't know how suffering is Junhyung when Hyunseung gone. Junhyung suffer. Until he makes a worst decision in order to seek revenge for Hyunseung." He said. I don't believe him.

"That worst decision is loving Hara. The sister of Hyuna! Hyunsueng's murder!" Gikwang said as his tears also falling down.

"No. You don't know. Hara's company facing bankcruption. Junhyung do that. He wants Hara felt what Hyunseung and him felt. He wants Hara to be in pain."

"I don't believe you." Kiki said and walk away.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Or,your wife in danger." I said and walk away too. I turn back and saw he sigh. He wouldn't dare.

Hyunseung POV

"Okay. We end this meeting here. Thanks Hara." I said. We shake hands and walk away. While we are walking,I bumps into someone. My file falls. When the person and me picking up the files,I saw the rings at his finger. I hold my tears. When he want to hand me the files,I look up. Our eyes meet.

"Hyung." Dongwoo said.

"Jang Hyunseung?" The person ask. His tears falling down. I stand up. And let my eyes meet him perfectly.

"You............."

- - - -- - - - - - - -

TBC

Wait for me.

And,please if you think there are some things that look logic,please consider it is.

I just do according to my minds.

And,please comments.

I am upset. Really.

Hehehe. Just joking.

*giving you flying kiss*

Thanks my readers and subscribers.

>_<                                                                                                                      Prince D