Nine

I Am Sorry

Doojoon POV

I fish my phone out and call for Gikwang.

"Hello."

"Gikwang"

"Ah. Yoon Doojoon. It is shock when you have guts to call me." Gikwang said.

"Gikwang,it is not the right time to play around. I want to see you around I p.m. at B2UTY Cafe."

"If you want to meet me,meet me at Cube Cafe. Or not,we just meet in our meeting."I sigh. He are bravier now.

"Fine. Cube Cafe 1 p.m.Bring Dongwoon too." I said and hang up.Huh. I have to tell him about Hyunseung. I have to make him believe in me. I start my research about The Triplet.

 

Gikwang POV

"Fine. Cube Cafe 1 p.m. Bring Dongwoon too." He said and hang up.

"What Doojoon want?" Hyunseung Hyung ask.

"He wants to meet me and Dongwoon."

"When?" Dongwoo ask.

"Lunch" I answer shortly.

"I know what he want to talk with you." Hyung said.

"About you Hyung?" Dongwoom ask. Hyung just nodded.

"Are you want to hurt Seobie? Because he tells us about you." I ask.

"Kiki,I am not that cruel. Although they are with Junhyung,I never hate them. I will never hurt Seobie. He is like my child." Hyung said in sad tone.

"If he tells Junhyung?" Dongwoo ask.

"Even if he tells the whole world,I would never hurt Yoseob. I love Doojoon and Yoseob like I love all of you."

"Junhyung?" I ask. Silence fills the room. Hyung massage his forehead.

"Enough. Let's continue our dicussion.Hyung shouldn't be sick." Dongwoon said ad he don't want Hyunseung Hyung sick.Hyung nouthing thank you to Woonie.

"Hyung,I think about Golden Corp,there must be someone that take those money." Dongwoo said.

"Only Hara,her accountant and Junhyung that can take those money. And,only me that can hack her account and take those money." Hyung said.

"You sure you didn't take those money yet?" Dongwoo ask. Hyung smacked his head.

"Paboya? I said we will discuss. I wouldn't do that things alone." Hyung said. Then Hyung look up.In 5 minutes or more.

"Ah! I have an idea!" Dongwoo exclaim.

"What?" I ask.

"You want to meet with that Doojoon guy right?" He said and I nodded.

"Then,you use him." Dongwoo said. Then he raise his eyesbrow at us.

"I get it!" Hyung said.

"You get it right?" Dongwoo ask.

"I don't understand" Dongwoon said.

"Me too." I said. Hyung sigh.

"Dongwoo,explain." Hyung said and point at two of us.

"Look. You use Doojoon to know more about Diamond Corp.Who knows Junhyung take those money to fix his soon-be-broken company. He use Hara. He don't want our help. So,in order to ruin Diamond Corp,we can ruin Golden Corp too. It means. Let Junhyung broke down Golden Corp first,then,we can broke down Diamond Corp. RIght? So,our work is getting easier. We just wait for Golden Corp to broke down,then,we will broke down Diamond Corp." Dongwoo explain.

"I understand and I agree." Dongwoon said.

"Me too." I said. Hyung is still thinking.

"Hyung?" Dongwoo ask. Hyung stand up and we stand up too. He hug us.

"I am lucky to have such clever brothers like you." He said. And pat our head.We broke our hug and smirk.

"We will drive Junhyung crazy." Dongwoon said.

"You too go meet Doojoon. Dongwoo will follow me meet with Hara. You too just act like you don't know about me okay." Three of us nodded. We continue our work until the times comes. I knock Dongwoon's door.

"Yah. It is time. Doojoon is waitig for us."

"Wait a sec Hyung." Dongwoon said and clean up his thing.

"Let's go Hyung." Dongwoon said. I drive and we saw Doojoon is waiting. His body is here,but his mind is at Yoseob. I know. We smirk. We walk and knock the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoon Doojoon-ssi." We shakehand. We sit and order beverages.

"What do you want to talk about?" Woonie ask coldly.

"It is about Hyunseung."

"Hyunseung? Hyunseung Hyung is dead." Woonie said in angry tone.

"Hyunseung is not dead. He still alive. The Triplet." He said and we widen our eyes.

"The Triplet? Who is that?" Woonie keep going on with our acting. Although I know he is scared right now because our cover been blown. Doojoon smirk.

"Obviously it is you." Doojoon said.

"You,Lee Gikwang and Jang Dongwoo. Right?" We sigh in relieve because he didn't said it is Jang Hyunseung.

"What do you mean? What prove do you have?" I said.

"You didn't ask what is it The Triplet. You ask who. And,Jang Dongwoo call me yesterday. All of you know about Hyunseung. He is alive."

"We didn't know anything Mr.Yoon Doojoon." I state coldly.

"All of you save Hyunseung and you brought him to States. You come here after Hyunseung graduated. Hyunseung didn't die. Now! Tell me what is your true agenda?" Doojoon state. We look at each other.

- - - - - - - - - -

To be continued.

Comments okay.

I need your opinion.

Then, I can correct it.

Thanks.                                   

                                                    Prince D