When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                               Date: 6th Jan 2013

Happy  2013 everyone!! Have a GREAT year ahead! ^_^                                                           

 

I didn't know what was he going to do to me.. Luckily the elevator door opened, the moment I was about to step out of it, Dongae pulled me towards him and gave me a tight HUG and kissed my forehead. After that he said,'Goodnight my love~' and he gave the eye smile again. 

Maybe he knows that once he does the eye-smile, my heart will melt. After he finished his last word, I quickly ran out of the elevator and quickly punched in the passcode for the door and DASHED INTO THE HOUSE. My family was shocked to see me dashing to my room once I got home, normally I would talk to them about school. 

 

My sister and brother got worried and knocked on my door, asking me to let them in. After that, I told them what happened in the elevator. The first person to laugh was not my brother, BUT MY SISTER!!! She thought that I was lying about Donghae kissing my forehead and teliing me all those mushy stuffs, as she also like Donghae. I didn't know how to respond to my sister's laughter, should i just laugh along? Or should I just tell her that what I said was true?? I shooed the both of them out of my room and told them that I was tired and wanted to rest. My sister was the first one to get out of the room, rolling her eyes at me when she got out.

After she went out, my brother held my hand and told me, 'It's okay, I trust you, just try to sort out your feelings, if you don't like him, and tell him, don't make him wait like a idiot, he won't be happy about that.' I nodded, he smiled and left the room. 

After my brother left the room, I quickly picked up the phone and PUNCHED in Hyukie's number. After a ring, he picked up the phone, he sound very excited, and asked how did it went. I scolded him and asked him why he did that. He replied me in a very calm and happy voice 'Why? Don't you like him as well? I was trying match the two of you up. I thought that you will be very happy that I did that.. Hae called me just now, saying that he was really happy to meet you and hope that you could give him a chance' After hearing that, I hung up the phone. I was confuse, at the as time a little happy about what has just happened. But than, I thought that if I'm together with Donghae, it means that there will be more trouble for me and MORE people will dislike me, and especially my SISTER would definately HATE me for that. I didn't really think about anything, and quickly went to bed after my shower, hoping that tomorrow will be a better day and it will be like any other usual day, School with Hyukie, Stay for extra lessons, home and sleep.

 

Do you think that Qing's life will have a 360 degree change the next day? Or will everything be back to normal? STAY TUNE!! AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! AND ALSO, PLEASE LET EUNHAE/SUJU FANS KNOW ABOUT THIS!! 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! ^-^