Chapter one

Forever Together

 



 

*No one's P.O.V.*

Somewhere in a little town lived a young boy together with his parents. They weren't rich, but they weren't poor also. Someday the boy went with his friend home from school. After he said goodbye, he opened the door and stepped in his house. He put down his backpack, went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and then he went into the dining room, where he found his parents sitting at the table. "Oh. You're here already. Come here and take a seat, please. We want to tell you something." his mother said. He sat across from his parents, so he could face them. "So what is it you want to tell me?" he asked seriously. "You see, your father and me got good news for you." his mother said. Then she went silent and his father began to speak. "We got a job offer from Seoul. So.."  "So you two have to leave." he completed his father's sentence. "No. The THREE of us have to leave." his father corrected him. The boy's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "What?!  Did you just say we're moving to Seoul?" He couldn't believe his ears. Even though he was in a good way surprised, he was panicking. And this feeling would grow every second inside him. He was happy, he would live in such a big and wonderful city, but he knew he would have one big problem and he couldn't do anything about that.

He was a very shy boy and for some reason, which he didn't know, people would always treat him like . He wasn't the most handsome, but he wasn't the ugliest. He just looked a bit feminine. But it wasn't his fault. Everyone at his school bullied him because of his looks. Everyone except for his only friend Aron. Some guys would even ask him, if he wants go out with them or... sleep with them. Some of them even tried make him to please them, but he was lucky and had always the chance to get away. Everyone made fun of him. That's why he was happy, he would leave this town. But he was afraid the same thing would happen at his new school. He didn't want to stay here and he didn't want to move to Seoul also.

His parents wouldn't understand. No. His parents wouldn't even listen to him, or just say that he has to face his problems and to deal with them alone. They weren't really interested in his life. They had only their job and each other in their minds. And he? He was just an 'accident'. They didn't plan to have a baby, it just happened. He knew it because his mother told him accidentally when he was just four years old . He asked his mother, who she wanted to have first, a boy or a girl, and if he would get a sibling. „I didn't want anyone. We didn't plan to have a child now.“, his mother muttered while finishing some paper work and not even noticing what she said. And since then he knew his parents didn't even care about him.

He had to do everything on his own since he was little, clean his room, go to kinder garden and school, learn, do the laundry, prepare for the next day, eat, and cook. And because he didn't know how to cook he just ate everything how it was until he was 7. Then he just threw everything in the frying pan or in the cooking pot and added some spice and other ingredients, so it would taste better. And when he was only eight and a half years old he was an expert in cooking. So you could say he had to grow up on his own, without his parents.

And now not having a choice he had to move to Seoul. "When are we leaving?", he asked his parents. "Tomorrow morning." his father answered. "But. I. How?  What about my school? We dealt with your school already. "Then... I'm going to pack my things." he stood up an went to his room. When he was in his room he let his body fall on his bed and sighed while lying there with closed eyes. "I hate my life." After half an hour of thinking about the meaning of his life, he got up an began to pack his things. The last thing he packed was a photo of him and his friend Aron. A small smile appeared in his face. "I'm sorry Aron." He closed his bag and put it next to the door.  Then he changed into his pajamas, which he left on a chair when he was packing his things, got in his bed and said: "Oh please, let my new school and the students there be better than here." After that he dozed off to dreamland.

In the morning the boy woke up due to his alarm. He went to the washroom and got ready for today. After he had finished he changed into other clothes, grabbed his luggage and went downstairs. He let his luggage next to the front door and  went to the dining room, where he found his parents having breakfast already. "Good morning.", his mother greeted him. "Morning eomma. Morning appa." he greeted back. His father didn't even look up from the newspaper, which he was reading. "Morning son." he said with a low voice. The boy sat down and began to eat. After all of them finished they grabbed their things and went to the car. 

 

His father opened the trunk and put everyones luggages into it. Then he went to the passenger's door and opened it for the boy's mother and finally he went to his side and started the engine. The boy sat in the back and fastened his seatbelt. After 15 minutes of driving he felt his eyelids become heavy and not long after that he drifted into dreamland. 

„We're here.“ The boy heard someone say. The next thing that was being heard were car doors being opened and closed and again opened. He stirred and then opened his eyes slowly. Then he realized the car was standing in front of gates and his mother looked at him and said: „We're here. Come on, grab your things and come in.“ With that she walked towards the gate, which had opened already. Behind her was his dad with their luggages. The boy went to the trunk and grabbed his bag, closed the trunk and followed his parents. The house was average-sized. „You're room is upstairs the second on the right side.“, his mother said. He nodded and walked into his room. It was bigger and looked nicer than his old room. He threw his bag on the floor and laid on the bed. 'Mhh.. That's comfy. I think  I like it here. Maybe I should go out and look around a bit, so I'll what is where.', he thought. After that he changed in shorter clothes, because it was really warm. Then he went downstairs and said his parents he was looking around a bit.

He didn't know where to go first, because there were a lot of options so he decided to walk down the street. He was so amazed by the beautiful houses and the colorful signs and the number of shops, that he didn't even notice the guy in front of him and bumped into him. „Ouch. Oh sorry. I didn't see you.“ The guy was on the ground now and his hair covered his face. So the boy couldn't see it. „What the?! Aish! Look where you're going!“ „I'm sorry! I really am! Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?“, he asked worried. Then the guy wanted to stand up and the boy held his hand in front of his face to help him. The guy grabbed it and stood up. Then he ran his hand through his hair, so it wouldn't hang in his face. The boy was fascinated by the looks of the other guy. He had never seen such a handsome young man. „Uh. Ahm. My name is Kim Jaejoong.“, the boy finally said and stretched out his arm for a shake. But the guy didn't react like Jaejoong wanted him to. He just said „Whatever.“, turned around and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Jaejoong behind.