Chapter One

When It Happens

"So." "Yeah?" I asked. But i already knew what she's going to say. She asked me the same question everyday throughout the holiday. And the answer is always no. "Did L call?" Yura asked. "No. You need to get over yourself because it's not happening" I said.

 

The prospect of starting a senior year next week without a real boyfriend is the worst. Not some geek i end up liking because he's there. I mean a boyfriend who's everything i want. My dream guy.

 

"Hyerin" Minah said. "Do you realize what this means? he's planning something huge!" i ignored her. Minah has this image of romance that i don't think exist in real life.

 

L was a new guy that transfered to my school last year. He instantly became a kingka at my school because of his good looks. Eversince he sat next to me during a school event, i keep thinking he was gonna make a move on me.

 

We talked a few times and he finally asked for my number during the last day of school. Of course i gave him, but...he never called. Minah keeps insisting he likes me, but why didn't he call me? I hate that a boy is making me feel this way and i hate that i'm letting it happen.

 

Here's the thing: I want to reinvent myself this year. I've been a nerd since ever. My life for the past three years has been the same tired routine. Same honours classes with the same set of ten kids, same endless piles of homework , same waking up the next day to do it all over again. I'm tired of waiting for my life to begin. Something has happen. Like an amazing boy. I know he's out there. I just have to find him. And if would be awesome if that boy was, L. 

 

Chapter 1 updated! hope you guys like it. I've gotten my poster and background :3 pretty hehe? Don't forget to sub lovelies <3