Daring

Daring

'Unnie, quick!'

Dara raced in the room and Chaerin slammed the door.. Right in front of Bom's face..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

'Yah! Lee Chaerin! Why wont you let me into your room?'

Chaerin stared at the shaking door, listening to Bom rant, kick and scream from the outside... Bom was going to tear the whole place down..

'Unnie! Do you remember the last time you came, you ransacked my stuff? Messed with my room?'

'But.. Yah! That was for fun.. Let me in!!'

'Woah Chaerin, let Bom in!!'

'No unnie.. This place is our hangout place.. Shh.. Its for us mostly..'

'Cmon!! You let Mingkki in whenever she wants to! And for Dara, practically everyday! What about me??'

'Unnie, you know I love you too right? Shh... I'll let you play with Tamtam later on!'

'Hehehe.. Ok!!'

'Yah, Baby Rin! Bad Baby Rin! Tamtammie is ours, how dare you let Bommie abuse Tamtam! How could you?'

Dara looked away, clearly discontented.. Chaerin knew she had to appease her goddess..

'Sorry unnie..' She went nearer, whispering into Dara's ear..

'I.. I wanted to spend alone time with you..'

Dara looked into Chaerin's eyes.. She could tell that Chaerin was sincere.. She softened almost immediately..

'Come here Chaerinnie..'

She opened her arms and pulled Chaerin into a hug.. They both hugged each other tightly, living that moment..

'Unnie.. Do you know we have a shipper's name?'

The words left softly and slowly..

'Huh.. What is that?'

'A shippers name is a name given to fans who support their idols being together..'

Realising what she meant, Dara flushed a shade of pink..

'Yah! But Chaerin, we're not a couple..'

'But you're my wife right?''Yes but..'

'Shh..' Chaerin put a finger on Dara's lips.. Slowly, she leant in..

'Yah! Chaerin!!!'

Dara pushed Chaerin away..There was a moment of silence.. Awkward feelings spreaded across their chests..

'Baby Rin.. Why have you become so daring?'

Dara whispered, with a sigh.. As much as she wanted to kiss Chaerin too, she knew it wasnt right..

'Dara.. I.. Do you know whats our shippers' name?'

'What is it?'

'ChaeRa.. Kekeke.. Its a mix of our names..'

'How.. How did you find out? About the names..'

'I searched.. Online.. I wanted to find out.. If there were fans who supported us.. And there are other variations too! Like ChaeDa and DaRin!'

'DaRin.. I like the sound of it.. Chaerin, I thought you were computer illiterate..'

'I spent hours searching for it.. I'm still not very good.. On the computer.. Plus it wasnt easy to find these things..'

'Chaerin.. Why are you like that nowadays.. Different.. You changed.. Now, you're more daring and -'

She felt Chaerin's soft lips on hers.. What was right? She didnt care anymore.. She was numb to her senses.. Till the kiss stopped..They stayed staring at each other.. Both shocked awhat just happened..

'So what are our fans called?'

'Mine are CLassifeds and yours are -'

'I meant our pairing..''I'm not sure.. It seems like they dont have a fan name yet..'

'They can be called Darings i guess.. Like DaRings.. With such a daring kid like you..'

'I'm sorry unnie.. I.. That was my first kiss..'

Dara turned, rooted to the ground.. Lee Chaerin, the one lady dubbed "the Baddest Female", just gave her first kiss to her.. It was really daring, to take the first approach.. She looked at the blushing younger girl as the girl went to take TamTam.. And went out, to pass the soft toy rabbit to Bom..

 

~~~~

A/N: Really loved how fluffy this was, though it's really short. Do you feel that Chaera connection? Somehow, I feel like this calls for some reminisce with 2NE1TV <3