All I wanna Do

Wanna Do

I was determined that I can escaped from you after what you did to me.But I earnestly wish you would come back to me again.Even though,of what you had done to me.I guessed I had never love someone that deeply.All I wanna do is to earse you from my memories just like how you delete our memories cruely.I try hard to forget you and hate you but the person who is hurting back is me again.

Everytime I try to forget and hate you,it will be in return that I'm the on who hurting the much because our memories just keep flooding in my mind when I try to hate you.

"You'll be the only one that i will love in my life,"back to 4 years ago,when I said this you're so pretty when you bluched in my words.

"You too,"you replied back with an innocent smile paste on your face.

All our memories and your words,keep repeating in my mind that i can't stand it.Damn,it's hurt so much.Please stop it.

All I wanna do is to let it go.Our time that we spent together.I wanna let it go all.But why you keep sticking on me?

I hate you,girl.Why is it that you're so important to me until i can't even forget you or have the guts to hate you.

"Let's take a photo,jagi,"you took out the camera and ready to take a photo of two of us.

"Alright,this will be our love gift that only the two of us have.You keep it well in your wallet while I will put it as my cellphone wall paper and make it as my theme,"the innocent smile on your face make me felt like I'm the luckiest person in the world to have a pure angel as my girlfriend.

"Saranghae,SoHyun,"I give a slight kiss on your cheek as a gift of thank you for being by my side and being such a nice girlfriend to me.

In the photos,you and I seem the same.I took out all the photos that we had taken within these 4 years.It's still the same in the photos but it ain't same in the reality.I grabbed on my chest and hem my shirt , it's hurt so much to see those photos.Unknowingly,tears flooding around my eyes again.When can I erase you from the insde of me?You aren't an angel but a devil who take away my soul and my heart.You had locked me into darkness when the day you end our relationship.When can I became free from the darkness?


MORE LIKE A SHORT STORIES I HAD HERE.

.IT'S JUST PART OF MY BRAIN STORM FANFIC...

ALRIGHT,HOPE YOU ALL CAN ENJOY READING IT.

NOT GETTING ENOUGH WITH IT?

DO YOU ALL WANT SEQUEL OF IT?

IF YES PLEASE COMMENT..

I WILL DO A SEQUEL OF IT...^^

 

HERE L.JOE FOR ALL HIS FANS

BBUING~