We're over

Wanna Do

'To be honest,L.Joe,I felt like we should end it up here'

'Mwo?'

'I said,let's make our relationship over right here,right now.'

'Wae?'

'No reason...'

'NO!I won't let you go..'

'You don't have the right to say it anymore.I'd decided..'

You let go of my hand when I grabbed on you to hold you.Your back facing on me and don't even glance at me.It's so cruel.You're so cold hearted.You won't even tell me the reason of why you make our 4 years relationship over.I'd be a protective lover for you.I always protect you and try hard to be the one you want and need the most.I want you to feel safe a round me and I try hard to get stronger and tough.

However,with only a few words from you,our 4 years relationship just over like this.Everything I done these years aren't even enough for you nor satisfied you.I felt so much hurt and disappointed .A sharp knife just stabbed on my heart.

'Please don't go,baby,it's felt so torturing'

I blankly lean on my memories for a long time.The dream-like memories is thicker than the reality.

Just like a slide show ,our happy memories that we have keep on playing in my mind.

Our first time meeting,you're so innocent at that time.Your smile,your laugh and your expressions are all so pure and innocent.Unlike,a few days ago when you told me about ended our relationship.

You caught my eyes and heart at once when you smiled to me in our first meeting.My heart keep on thumping faster than ever    And I could feel my blood running so fast in my body - making my face gone redden as an ripen apple.For a moment,I thought I had seen a beautiful angel who just smile to me before I start to follow you or more like stalking you.I realized of how kind hearted you are.You're just like an angel that send by God .Your pureness,innocence and kind hearted just resemble a lively angel.

I became almost like a 24/7 stalker who follow you where ever you go.Trying to protect you from any harm.With your innocent and pureness,if there are no savior by your side,you might be harm.

i thought my stalking plan was perfect.Until,one day I follow you walk to a street corner and realized I lost you in the middle of following you.I look around but there are no sign of you.

"Why're you keep following me?"suddenly you tapped on my shoulder and I turn around and saw an angel in front of me with  a halo above her head.I got numb for a moment when see you stand in front of me that close.I was so right that you're angel.You aren't just innocent and pure but also so beautiful and have a flawless skin.I was stared on your beauty before you nudge me .

"Uh,sorry,Im not a bad guy.Im not...Don't get scare of me.No ,don't "I was mumbling some stupid words out of my mouth.You giggled and I felt like a pabo.I face palmed  myself.

"I know you are not bad guy because I can tell by your face,"you smiled to me.It's the second smile I have from you.It's look more fascinating when look closer.

"I'm sorry to make you felt uneasy because I keep following you,"I apologized for my behavior .I bowed down and you suddenly held out your hand in front of me as I bow.I moved up my head.

"I'm Choi So Hyun,"you're actually greet to me.I held out my hand as well and we shook hand.

"I'm Lee Byung Hun but people used to call me L.Joe,"I greet back.

"L.Joe?Are you a multicultural?"you ask back.

"No,I'm not.Im a pure Korean but I study abroad before and  gained the name of 'L.Joe' when I study there,"I explained of my name.

"Oh,so where are you study in oversea?"I didn't expect I will have that much talks with you.You are so friendly.

"California,"you seem so interest with it.

"Oh,that's a beautiful place and...."and that's how we had became friend before I confess to you after we known each other for a few months.

i confess to you in our first place of meeting.When the time you thrown your beautiful smile to me,when I found my first sight of love.The confession was definitely a success one when I kneel down in public and ask you to be my girlfriend.You simply nodded .Your nod means a lot to me at that  time.I might look like a crazy man for all the people who see us but Im also the luckiest guy in the world to have an angel as my girlfriend.

We rode on the motorcycle game and you put your arms around my waist and even lay your head on my back.I could felt your warmness and how you felt safe around me.

However,all of these are just like an old software which is old and useless already for you.You just delete it and thrown it into the recycle bin and even empty it when the day you end our relationship.Theres no mercy of it when you cruely delete our memories.You aren't even felt guilty of it when you just walk away from me after you end our relationship under the Han River.

The angel who I used to know 4 years ago is just an illustration I had.I had seen the real you when the day you end our relationship cruely without any reason.